Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’d be really pissed if my other half went off on a poker night if I’d just come out of hospital.
They really seem far too immature for parenthood.
It's definitely immature. Why would you have your pregnant other half just after they got it of hospital. My own husband stood outside the hospital when I was in the emergency room and then worked from home for 2 weeks when I was told to take it easy because of bleeding. It seems very weird to go out.

Immature to put it out on the internet too though but I've always thought she was quite immature.

Reactions: 6
It's definitely immature. Why would you have your pregnant other half just after they got it of hospital. My own husband stood outside the hospital when I was in the emergency room and then worked from home for 2 weeks when I was told to take it easy because of bleeding. It seems very weird to go out.

Immature to put it out on the internet too though but I've always thought she was quite immature.
Her response to it is shocking. I get if it was planned a while ago, but he still should have canceled. But she seems to always be putting him down or giving out.

Does she have any friends I wonder? Maybe she’s jealous he’s going to meet people and she’s not? 🤔

Reactions: 8
When I was upset about potentially having GD earlier on in my pregnancy, my husband cancelled his plans for the evening and stayed in with me.
It’s called being a supportive partner.

Reactions: 1
Can’t say I’d be off to a brown appt the day after being in hospital and being told to “take it easy”

Reactions: 7
I can’t get over the massive deal this shower seems to be…party favours like?!!
What a waste of money, time and plastic.
Maybe I’m missing a trick, but I truly do not get it.

Reactions: 6
I'm not one that understands baby showers in general. But aren't they normally planned for you by other people? She seems to be organising it herself.

Reactions: 2
I'm not one that understands baby showers in general. But aren't they normally planned for you by other people? She seems to be organising it herself.
That’s what I thought- my mam is throwing me a mico shower in a few weeks, which I’ve stipulated must be super low-key. I was super reluctant to even allow that much, but it’s a first grandchild on both sides so I’ve let it slide.
I’m certainly not getting beauty treatments or a new dress for it!

Reactions: 3
ya usually someone plans it for you , who wants plastic elephant keyrings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ya usually someone plans it for you , who wants plastic elephant keyrings 🤣
Nobody, except maybe her? Doesn't it have some special meaning for her? But yeah, they're gonna go in people's junk drawers and be thrown out in a few weeks 😂

Reactions: 3
I didn't even do favours for my wedding 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I'm a bit confused by her. When they were going for IVF she had to work as a delivery driver because they badly needed the money. She gets pregnant and doesn't work again.....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.