Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to eat some fresh veg and fruit and drink water and forget that zero alcohol beer and McDonald’s , she looks exhausted and not healthy at all

Reactions: 9
She needs to eat some fresh veg and fruit and drink water and forget that zero alcohol beer and McDonald’s , she looks exhausted and not healthy at all
Can somebody screenshot some photos of here her, I don't follow, don't intend to give her the number and she's not on WAI 😂😂

Reactions: 2
To be fair, plenty of women swell in pregnancy. Even my upper arms are puffy 😂
But yes, it does appear she’s not taking care of herself throughout and it’s gonna bite her in the arse in a few weeks time!

Reactions: 4
To be fair, plenty of women swell in pregnancy. Even my upper arms are puffy 😂
But yes, it does appear she’s not taking care of herself throughout and it’s gonna bite her in the arse in a few weeks time!
I find it surprising that she's not been taking better care of herself. Particularly for such a wanted and difficult to get pregnancy. When we (finally) had a pregnancy that stuck, I devoted myself to being as healthy as possible for me and baby (occasional treats obviously). The anound of junk she's eaten all the way through will definitely come back to bite her in the butt at some point!

Reactions: 5
I find it surprising that she's not been taking better care of herself. Particularly for such a wanted and difficult to get pregnancy. When we (finally) had a pregnancy that stuck, I devoted myself to being as healthy as possible for me and baby (occasional treats obviously). The anound of junk she's eaten all the way through will definitely come back to bite her in the butt at some point!
I was the same on my first. Was super healthy, exercised, and didn't gain much weight. On my second I craved junk food so badly , was looking after a toddler and didn't look after myself as much and gained so much weight 😂 he's nearly three months now and Im finally back to my pre pregnancy weight after a lot of hard work

Reactions: 1
I was the same on my first. Was super healthy, exercised, and didn't gain much weight. On my second I craved junk food so badly , was looking after a toddler and didn't look after myself as much and gained so much weight 😂 he's nearly three months now and Im finally back to my pre pregnancy weight after a lot of hard work
I've been the same with second pregnancy, I think it's inevitable when running after one child already and just wanting stuff that's quick and easy. Though I got GD this time around so I have been doing better the last few weeks 😂

I was shocked to see the size of her today. She’s blown up. I know what baby weight is like - this is clearly someone bloated from eating rubbish. It’s no surprise really. Her diet is outrageous- McDonalds, coffees, sugary crap and 00 Heineken. That baby is getting very little nutrition.

She looks unhinged laughing away to herself in that dungaree monstrosity
She’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I find her very unsettling

Reactions: 3
That money wallet seems like the stupidest idea ever.
Does anyone keep their rent money around the house in this day and age?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[E="Lollipops23, post: 9895401, member: 229806"]
[/QUOTE]

Seems especially stupid to advertise that you keep that much cash around the house 🙈 I know her page is private now, but she doesn't really have any idea who's actually following her....

Reactions: 6
I was thinking the same. I never have cash ever, all bills are direct debit. I have revolut vaults that do the exact same as the wallet

I don’t get the need to drink zero Heineken!! Maybe because I’m not a big drinker myself but it’s a load of crap you don’t need to be taking in!! I bet she’ll be one of those ones going out and getting mouldy after the christening 🙄

Also those babygros were particularly see through I wouldn’t put them on my baba if I got them for free 😂😂 I’d say a couple of washes they’d be disintegrated!!

Reactions: 9
She looks like someone who’s been living off McDonalds, jellies and non alcoholic beer for the past 6 months.

And the showing 10k followers she has all her cash that’s stored in her home. And she’s on her own a lot of the time… we knew she wasn’t the sharpest but Jesus!

I don’t get the need to drink zero Heineken!! Maybe because I’m not a big drinker myself but it’s a load of crap you don’t need to be taking in!! I bet she’ll be one of those ones going out and getting mouldy after the christening 🙄

Also those babygros were particularly see through I wouldn’t put them on my baba if I got them for free 😂😂 I’d say a couple of washes they’d be disintegrated!!
Drinking non alcoholic beer so often while pregnant, you’d wonder why? How much does she drink usually that she needs that particular taste so often now?? I love wine (once a fortnight usually) but never once had the non alcoholic stuff when pregnant. Didn’t see the point and could live without it for 9 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She looks like someone who’s been living off McDonalds, jellies and non alcoholic beer for the past 6 months.

And the showing 10k followers she has all her cash that’s stored in her home. And she’s on her own a lot of the time… we knew she wasn’t the sharpest but Jesus!

Drinking non alcoholic beer so often while pregnant, you’d wonder why? How much does she drink usually that she needs that particular taste so often now?? I love wine (once a fortnight usually) but never once had the non alcoholic stuff when pregnant. Didn’t see the point and could live without it for 9 months.
I drank it at a wedding last weekend, or the odd one with family dinners to be included. I was actually sickened by it after and won’t be going near it again. How can she drink it so often 🤢

I've had the (very occasional) glass of wine during my pregnancy (not at all in the first trimester).

I can't say I miss it all that much, bar the odd occasion like a wedding. I defo couldn't be arsed with the non alco beers etc- much happier supping on orange juice or a diet coke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.