Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a week ahead of me- she’s absolutely huge. What the hell is she thinking sleeping on the couch, her back will be fucked.
I’m not exactly an ad for a fit pregnancy, but she must be literally sitting on her arse shovelling takeaways into her gob.

Reactions: 9
Sorry to go off topic regarding Kim, but is anyone following Aine Lynch, god I really hope this is it for her and she gets her baby, I'm going through IVF myself and I was over the moon when I saw Aine's HCG levels are rising and rising, she has been through so much and deserves to have this happiness in her life. She seems so genuine as well and is great for advice etc, unlike Kim.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry to go off topic regarding Kim, but is anyone following Aine Lynch, god I really hope this is it for her and she gets her baby, I'm going through IVF myself and I was over the moon when I saw Aine's HCG levels are rising and rising, she has been through so much and deserves to have this happiness in her life. She seems so genuine as well and is great for advice etc, unlike Kim.
I love her and have followed her journey closely. God I hope they get their rainbow!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I saw that with Aine. God I feel for her. It’s heartbreaking. She just can’t stay pregnant.
I don’t know much about ivf but I know these clinics are just about trying to make money, is it safe they let her continue doing this? Clearly her body is not able to sustain a pregnancy, it could actually be dangerous?? Please don’t take this as hateful it absolutely is not, I’ve loved following her and want so bad for her to have a baby 💔

Reactions: 3
I saw that with Aine. God I feel for her. It’s heartbreaking. She just can’t stay pregnant.
I don’t know much about ivf but I know these clinics are just about trying to make money, is it safe they let her continue doing this? Clearly her body is not able to sustain a pregnancy, it could actually be dangerous?? Please don’t take this as hateful it absolutely is not, I’ve loved following her and want so bad for her to have a baby 💔
I get where you're coming from and I am in the same boat with regards to not being able to stay pregnant. I think she will keep going because the next chance might be the one, that's how I feel anyway. Totally didn't think you were being hateful either ❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I get where you're coming from and I am in the same boat with regards to not being able to stay pregnant. I think she will keep going because the next chance might be the one, that's how I feel anyway. Totally didn't think you were being hateful either ❤ x
im so sorry. I really hope it happens for you. And Aine

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I didn’t know Kim could cook a homemade meal. Well done girl!

This will be Lisa 2.0. The pregnancy brought all the attention that she wanted. That Robbie clearly isn’t providing her with..
There’ll be a proposal after the baby is born and then it’ll be all wedding wedding wedding 😂

• Haha
I watched her tiktok video today of when she found out she was preggers 🙈🙈🙈 it's terrible. And as usual, done without Robbie, she is an insta-moron.

• Haha
I watched her tiktok video today of when she found out she was preggers 🙈🙈🙈 it's terrible. And as usual, done without Robbie, she is an insta-moron.
Omg I had forgot about this video, just cringing all over again thinking about it!

There’ll be a proposal after the baby is born and then it’ll be all wedding wedding wedding 😂
She’ll tell him how, when and where. Blow by blow.

‘The boy done well’ and a million unsubtle photos of the ring.

Could she not have got him a nice normal card, or does even that have to be about the pregnancy. Like ffs. Get him one from the bump if you must.

Reactions: 4
Could she not have got him a nice normal card, or does even that have to be about the pregnancy. Like ffs. Get him one from the bump if you must.
It's her only personality trait at the moment. She has to make everything about the pregnancy.

She's bleeping colossal. She's gonna regret all that junk food.
I actually didn't think she had gained much weight until I seen her tiktoks from just before she got pregnant, she was very lean. Clearly all the junk food has caught up.

Reactions: 1
Good god, she’s massive with 8 weeks to go. So openly saying she’s scoffing Mc Donald’s and jellies all the time 🤮 she ll regret that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.