Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it’s nothing to do with weight gain, that’s natural but it’s her complexion , she looks wrecked, no glow at all

Reactions: 1
I’m laughing at the post about a follower asking for advice and being ignored. Kim is so busy she only replies at the weekend when she has time. What is she doing all week besides watching Netflix and munching McDs.

Forgive my sarcasm but what in Holy Gods name would you be asking her advice on????

Reactions: 5
I've had the (very occasional) glass of wine during my pregnancy (not at all in the first trimester).

I can't say I miss it all that much, bar the odd occasion like a wedding. I defo couldn't be arsed with the non alco beers etc- much happier supping on orange juice or a diet coke!
I know some people are happy out sipping on diet coke or whatever but if its a social outing that can get very boring very fast. I didnt drink non alcoholic beer during my pregnancy but did have the non alcoholic wines or gin at events and sometimes at the weekend. I don't have an issue with her or anyone drinking non alcoholic beverages

Reactions: 2
I know some people are happy out sipping on diet coke or whatever but if its a social outing that can get very boring very fast. I didnt drink non alcoholic beer during my pregnancy but did have the non alcoholic wines or gin at events and sometimes at the weekend. I don't have an issue with her or anyone drinking non alcoholic beverages
It’s just the frequency of it and she’s home alone doing it too. Does she miss alcohol that much? It was mentioned here before she’s a massive stoner.
very unhealthy lifestyle.

Reactions: 5
It’s just the frequency of it and she’s home alone doing it too. Does she miss alcohol that much? It was mentioned here before she’s a massive stoner.
very unhealthy lifestyle.
To bring honest I am only watching sporadically so I don't know how often she is doing it. I just know friends of mine would have had a drink a few evenings a week after work and would have kept this up with non alcoholic drinks during their pregnancies. I dont think it's necessarily about missing alcohol its probably about routine, and regardless it isn't harmful to the baby so at least that (her pregnancy diet or whatever is another story, but I can't judge, during my pregnancy I couldn't touch veggies and gorged on everything beige 🤣

You’d know it by looking at her
How do u mean?

So Robbie is learning to drive 8 weeks before the baby is due?…
When she says he has his license I don’t know does that mean provisional or full. Imagine he has a full license all this time and chooses not to drive and now 8 weeks before his baby is due he thinks is a good time (no pressure like!).

Reactions: 3
I actually can't get over how different she looks in the photo she just posted
Ah now in fairness it can happen I swelled up in my pregnancys to even went up a shoe size and my feet never shrunk back and I had a very controlled diet I had GD each pregnancy some women just swell . I looked completely different my nose was massive 🙈 was not prepared for that at all

Slept til 12pm today....well for some not having a job to get up for!!

Jesus, I don't think I've slept that late (sober) since I was a teenager.

Reactions: 6
So Robbie is learning to drive 8 weeks before the baby is due?…
When she says he has his license I don’t know does that mean provisional or full. Imagine he has a full license all this time and chooses not to drive and now 8 weeks before his baby is due he thinks is a good time (no pressure like!).
Pretty sure it’s just his provisional , you have the provisional once you do the theory so it sounds like he’s only taking his 12 lessons now , apparently they argued for ages about it ! Sounds like a right eejit to be honest. She met him when she worked in a bookies and he used be in there every day so that says enough . They definitely give off stoner vibes , people who smoke weed for years and years after a while develop this look about them, all in the eyes in my opinion, no offence, I have no problem with weed #thatsthelawandthatsafact any other Richard fans here non🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I worked in a bookies myself many moons ago.
I would not have hooked up with *any* of the punters, not in a blind fit.

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure it’s just his provisional , you have the provisional once you do the theory so it sounds like he’s only taking his 12 lessons now , apparently they argued for ages about it ! Sounds like a right eejit to be honest. She met him when she worked in a bookies and he used be in there every day so that says enough . They definitely give off stoner vibes , people who smoke weed for years and years after a while develop this look about them, all in the eyes in my opinion, no offence, I have no problem with weed #thatsthelawandthatsafact any other Richard fans here non🤣🙈
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks they’re classic stoners. 🥴😳🤯😵💫🌱🍄

Does she work?
I think someone said before she does child minding but not sure , in fairness she worked every day to save up . I don’t think she’s afraid of hard work, if I had to go for ivf to get pregnant and had the option not to work , I wouldn’t work either !

What happened her other dog
There definitely was two dogs wasn’t there ? Or maybe in the new house they are only meant to have one dog so just pretending the other one doesn’t exist 🤣

Reactions: 1
I think someone said before she does child minding but not sure , in fairness she worked every day to save up . I don’t think she’s afraid of hard work, if I had to go for ivf to get pregnant and had the option not to work , I wouldn’t work either !
You would if your fella was away for weeks at a time surely?!
They’re not flush, and she has waaaay too much free time on her hands.

There definitely was two dogs wasn’t there ? Or maybe in the new house they are only meant to have one dog so just pretending the other one doesn’t exist 🤣
I bet they'll be gone when the baby comes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.