Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just put up a post saying she's been in bed for 24 hours and that it's helped. I was very tempted to reply with how is that different from any other day 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She brought this all on by her shite diet it’s infuriating taking up a bed and care and time

Reactions: 7
She brought this all on by her shite diet it’s infuriating taking up a bed and care and time
Can’t cope … with her saying she needs to rest more … ffs! Worked up to 37.5 this month with my second. Spent a week and a half flying around then getting bits done with the house and into labour at 39 weeks so my own fault but got very little rest before the event. Pay her better get up and move a bit and eat better!😏

Reactions: 2
I can see it all unfolding in front of us. A few false alarms are a given. Medical staff on high alert waiting for her arrival. The labour ward selfies will
flood her stories. No woman will ever have had the labour she had. Robbie will have to step in to mind the kid while she rests. Her local McDs will record record profits. She’ll beg all round her to make up what she needs.

She does look very unhealthy in her latest picture, hopefully it’ll help her wake up and see she needs to look after her body 🤞🏻

Reactions: 3
What on earth could she be doing that classifies as 'too much'?!!

Also, they put you on iron as a matter of course these days...my iron has been fine throughout, but they still have me taking it 3 times a week.

What on earth could she be doing that classifies as 'too much'?!!

Also, they put you on iron as a matter of course these days...my iron has been fine throughout, but they still have me taking it 3 times a week.
I wasn't put on it until my bloods came back slightly anaemic, think it depends on the hospital.

But yeah....how could she possibly rest more? What the heck has she been doing that's too much 😂

I presume that because most pregnant ladies probably ARE doing too much, then "rest more and eat plenty" is generic advice given if you're unwell during pregnancy.

But if the docs actually figured out what this one's lifestyle is like they'd be telling her to cop on and eat HEALTHILY and get a bit more active for herself.

But people generally hear the advice they want to take anyway, don't they....

Reactions: 6
I presume that because most pregnant ladies probably ARE doing too much, then "rest more and eat plenty" is generic advice given if you're unwell during pregnancy.

But if the docs actually figured out what this one's lifestyle is like they'd be telling her to cop on and eat HEALTHILY and get a bit more active for herself.

But people generally hear the advice they want to take anyway, don't they....
This, like yeah relaxing is all well and good but most doctors tell you to get the heart rate up at least 30mins a day with exercise (moderate to your ability) to keep healthy. And I suppose we all love a take away but what’s special about it when it’s every day? Even my kids don’t ask for McDonald’s everyday, it’s a treat once a month at most! That baby could end up being 10lb if he’s gaining like she is 🫠

Reactions: 1
Laughing here at CUMH asking if she wanted to stay a 2 nd night. They did like hell. She’d camp down there eating for Ireland until B day given half a chance

• Haha
Laughing here at CUMH asking if she wanted to stay a 2 nd night. They did like hell. She’d camp down there eating for Ireland until B day given half a chance
I found that quote unbelievable myself. Hospitals are over stretched and under staffed. They'll only keep you if they feel like they need to. They won't just ask if you want to stay 😂

Did she mention anything about her 'leaking fluid'? Cause I thought that was why she went in to begin with. Not anemia.

I found that quote unbelievable myself. Hospitals are over stretched and under staffed. They'll only keep you if they feel like they need to. They won't just ask if you want to stay 😂

Did she mention anything about her 'leaking fluid'? Cause I thought that was why she went in to begin with. Not anemia.
She prob pissed herself.

No judgement, it's part of this 'magical' experience of pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she says she's been doing too much, does she mean eating too much 😅😅😅

Reactions: 1
Ok I’d be really pissed if my other half went off on a poker night if I’d just come out of hospital.
They really seem far too immature for parenthood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.