Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollipops23

VIP Member
She’s a week ahead of me- she’s absolutely huge. What the hell is she thinking sleeping on the couch, her back will be fucked.
I’m not exactly an ad for a fit pregnancy, but she must be literally sitting on her arse shovelling takeaways into her gob.

Reactions: 9

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
Did this one come down in the last shower or what? Is this all not common knowledge? Or is she just thick 🤔
The guardianship thing? No it's not common knowledge. Also it's constantly evolving and changing, I.e. if the parents cohabit for a period before and after the birth etc. To be fair to her, it is very confusing and the forms etc don't exactly make it clear what the situation is.

fortycoats

Chatty Member
The drama is ridiculous but I think it's genuinely because she's not the sharpest tool most of the time and like you said, she's been like that for a long time. She is very beggy, especially over the child's christening. I'm entirely certain she waited last minute in the hopes of being gifted stuff for it and that kinda shite drives me mad.
I actually think she’s quite smart.. as in to me she’s articulate in how she speaks when on camera and speaks off the cuff/naturally but it comes across as well thought out. I’d say if she wanted to return to the workforce at some stage, she could get a decent job. But my hunch is that she’s trying to dip her toe into the insta hun pool in the hope of earning her money via sponsored content 🤢

I actually think she’s quite smart.. as in to me she’s articulate in how she speaks when on camera and speaks off the cuff/naturally but it comes across as well thought out. I’d say if she wanted to return to the workforce at some stage, she could get a decent job. But my hunch is that she’s trying to dip her toe into the insta hun pool in the hope of earning her money via sponsored content 🤢
Thread title:

Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim…. 🫣🤔

(Not a good one but just suggesting anything at all as we need a new title)

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
You’d swear she was never going to be fed again the way she’s going on 🙄 for me it was the next day before I was allowed eat anything major but this one will have Robbie walking to McDonald’s as soon as the baby’s out 😂

• Haha

Tinybops

VIP Member
I probably gained the same as her first time round I was miserable all the time and ate for comfort. I think she’s pretty brave for putting her weight out there especially after all the horrible comments here . When has it become the norm to bash pregnant womens bodies ?
Im on my 4th baby now and while I’ve gained the least this time it’s because I literally can’t eat or I’m sick all the time . I can’t walk because I’ve SPD , SI joint dysfunction , tendonitis and other ailments. I would hope nobody thinks that I’m lazy/not taking care of myself because I’m barely surviving over here .. eating what I can - mainly frozen fruit or ice , going straight to bed after work , having my children and husband half dress me every day and my only outings being work , hospital or chiropractor.
I was in no way bashing her, it’s her body! But I’m certain there’s notes in her chart about weight gain because that’s a big jump in pregnancy. That’s almost 1kg a week when they only want .5kg a week in the 2nd and 3rd trimester.

I was the same, thinking I needed to “eat for two” and really let my ears back, then once she was born I kept it up. I’m not bashing her, I’m speaking from experience that it won’t help her situation to only drink non alcoholic beer and eat McDonald’s 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m also pregnant with my 4th and can’t walk with pelvic girdle pain and spd but I’m trying to counteract the lack of movement with proper food. Pregnancy is tough, especially for some and her making no effort to keep in any way healthy or do anything to exercise after spending a fortune to have her baby isn’t something she should promote. Especially considering she has body issues, it won’t go away once he’s born unfortunately 😞

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
Eeeekkk the photo shoot😬😬 those shots give me the ick.....preggo people holding there belly like that I just can't. And iv been preggo myself like so nothing against pregnancy

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I don’t get the need to drink zero Heineken!! Maybe because I’m not a big drinker myself but it’s a load of crap you don’t need to be taking in!! I bet she’ll be one of those ones going out and getting mouldy after the christening 🙄

Also those babygros were particularly see through I wouldn’t put them on my baba if I got them for free 😂😂 I’d say a couple of washes they’d be disintegrated!!

fortycoats

Chatty Member
I'd say they did, surely they must have in 9 years. He might be the type to say 'not yet but someday' forever. I've had friends strung along for years like that. Maybe she thought the baby would 'encourage' him and is probably devastated that it didn't move the needle. I actually feel kind of sorry for her on this one.
I don’t wish them any badness. Aside from the recent poogate, I’ve been rooting for Kim. And delighted she has the baby and like watching along.

But just an observation.. I’ve come across so many men like Robbie who will coast along for years with a girl and then it all breaks up and within a year they’re engaged/married to someone else.

I hope really Robbie is not like that. It’s more than obvious she wants to get married. He’s taken on a huge commitment in starting a family with her. Put the poor girl out of her misery. Maybe a Christmas engagement? 😬🤔

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Does she have nobody in her life to maybe collect her from the hospital or make her a sambo for lunch? Is she not close with her mother?
It seems like such a sad, lonely existence. I can't imagine having to drive myself home from hospital after being admitted, maybe I'm a princess lol!

GossPots

VIP Member
Bit much in fairness.no need for your comment

Well there’s no need for anyones comments here but here we are.

Just for clarification, that wasn’t a dig at her at all, it was at the catholic arseways church.

My nephew was christened but done on the Saturday (rest done on Sundays) privately “incase anyone had objections” as he was an ivf baby that came from both an egg and sperm donor.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Jellybb

VIP Member
Another fucking cunt that thinks it’s appropriate to post videos of their child in the bath 😫 Jesus wept! God love these kids with exploitative parents that have shit for brains.

Oll36

Poor Aine Lynch is mortified at having to be scanned so much, all she wants is a healthy baby after everything they’ve been through, Kim could take a leaf of humility out of Aine’s book
I completely agree, she's coming onto Instagram feeling she has to justify her scans, all Aine's bleeds must be so worrying for them, Kim was having sex when she shouldnt have been which caused bleeds and then wasting time at the maternity hospital. Poor Aine seemed so rattled in her posts because of her bleeds and stuff. I remember Kim having a bleed and coming on her stories while eating shit saying how she wasn't worried but she'll go to the hospital later, on another note I really hope all goes well for Aine, she seems like such a genuine person.

Louber

Chatty Member
God she's insufferable.. I'm sorry to be cruel, but she really is one of those people that you hope gets a land with labour and life with a newborn. She is so clueless and helpless. I had my 1st at 23. Had a difficult recovery after labour, few complications and a very unsettled baby. We had no family help where we lived, just me and partner. Baby was pure colic/reflux and it was the hardest time of my life. Child didn't sleep til nearly 2. I'm not saying I wish all that on Kim but if she has the perfect experience and then a dream baby I'll be raging 😂😂 also is she for real with the crippling pain of braxton hicks??

I hope she makes it to induction date and sees some of the hardship involved. A nice long drawn out induction and a slow labour for Kim! I can imagine her begging for epidural long before she's in active labour. Probably before they even start the bloody induction 😂😂

Labour is hard work and it's inevitable that you'll have to endure pain even if you take every pain relief option going. She looks like she won't cope with any of it.

Also a sweep at 38+1 on 1st baby? Her cervix was probably so high up it would be easier access it from her mouth... sweeps only wrk if you're very close to labour anyway. She's going to drive herself demented with all these sweeps and trying to get herself into labour. 3 babies later I have found that nothing wrks so just roll with it. Everyone is uncomfortable and sore and fed up, but it's normal, so shut the fuck up and get on with it!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Not a chance did any nurse tell her keep the baby in bed beside her. She is absolutely nuts this one. To have a baby in the bed is one of the most dangerous things to do. Also no nurse would tell her hold a baby as much as she can. They need routine ! Oh lord I fear for this baby already!
Co slept and breastfed all my babies. There’s safe and unsafe ways to do it. Personally never did or would in the hospital beds but the minute we got home it was straight in the bed.

Babies need to be held and should be. It creates a strong emotional attachment and help builds happy and confident children.

She’s probably heard what she wanted to hear and she isn’t the best at expressing herself so it’s come across wrong but the message was right, cosleeping with breastfed babies can be done safely and babies should be held.

Gizmos and Gadgets

Chatty Member
I really and truly hope all goes well for her tomorrow and both mam and baby are healthy and happy after it all, at the end of the day that’s all it boils down to

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Who do you think he looks like?
I see Robbie but it's like he has her bone structure(if that makes sense lol)
I think he’s so like Robbie 😄

I think he’s so like Robbie 😄
I just watched her stories. I really respect her being honest about her first weeks as a mum. It’s bloody hard work. No matter how much we adore our babies. Nice to see someone acknowledge that.

Last edited: