Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julyrain

She’s so lucky to have Rob be able to visit and bring food etc is covid lockdown mams had it tough and it’s only when I see stories like this it makes me realise how alone we were
100%, i get upset when I think back on it all. Other half having to leave after 1 hour and didn't see him for 3 days. Thank god those restrictions are gone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Poppy33

Funny enough, it actually can. Don’t forget where baby gets nutrients from 😉 she brought up the weight, nobody else! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I should hope to have a tiny baby so 🙄
Also her weight has been mentioned here loads of times along with her laying in the bed etc . Along with comparisons of other perfect people doing exercise classes at 37 weeks pregnant . Every pregnancy is different , every body is different. Her weight doesn’t affect anybody here nor would it influence anyone so I don’t think it should be brought up.

francydoll

Either she’s not the full shilling or she’s playing for sympathy with that ‘pod’. The photos are creative to say the least. In reality, it is a like a very rough timber tent. There is no shower apart from a make shift outside thing. She would be better off going to a camp site as the facilities would be superior. This is as cheap and basic as you can get. I would imagine a gang of lads crashing here. The thought of a woman who is 37+ weeks using it is just unthinkable. The whole purpose of a mini moon is a little bit of luxury (or comfort at the least). If I couldn’t afford a night in a hotel I would stay at home.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I can’t believe she actually said it’s a sign to slow down 😂😂 unless she does an awful lot she doesn’t show!! If it had been a few weeks ago when they were moving house maybe but not now!

• Haha

CorkCailin

Im not saying that at all but she’s not from there originally and I think she moved there in hoping she would have a better chance of getting on the list
Robbie's family are from that area. Kim is from Carrigaline and rental houses in Carrigaline under €2K a month are like absolute gold dust. They're renting somewhere they can afford. Like thousands of people in this country!

Had to jump on when I saw what she just posted. Make ya sick. I’m the same gestation as her she has annoyed me throughout constantly jumping in and out of bed and hospitals for scans. I obviously haven’t seen my baby as much as she has. I’ve got gestational diabetes and still working 5 days 8 hours a day with 2 kids at home. God f**king help her🙄 hope we don’t come into contact with eachother when delivering I would be allergic to being in the same room as her🤢

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
She's desperate for freebies. Say she's raging Ulluv or one of the other companies that does hospital bags didn't reach out to her 😂
When she showed the car seat yesterday I was thinking about the time she was putting a deposit on her baby stuff and was raging that the price had gone up €100 since she had looked at it previously. Kept mentioning it while tagging the store, obviously in the hope they'd give it to her for the cheaper price.....cringe!!!!
Like milk & bread have gone up in price, you don't see people tagging Pat the Baker and Dawn Milk 😂😂

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
Ok having takeout during pregnancy doesn’t mean your baby is less wanted or loved and there’s equally nothing wrong with going on the side of caution and choosing to eat clean. No right or wrong or either pregnancy more or less wanted. Kim simply takes the piss however, let’s get back on subject

nasa5

VIP Member
Kim’s packed a classic first time mam bag I won’t lie, no judging I’ve been there (minus the picnic basket)

• Haha

gotstogo

VIP Member
[TE="Lollipops23, post: 9636145, member: 229806"]
Aaaand she's back giving out about Robbie not proposing.

She won't give a flying fig once the baby arrives, she's really in for some land.
[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't surprise me if he's under strict instructions to propose after baby, with one of those onesies or something like that. Gotta get that content!

Tinybops

VIP Member
It's definitely immature. Why would you have your pregnant other half just after they got it of hospital. My own husband stood outside the hospital when I was in the emergency room and then worked from home for 2 weeks when I was told to take it easy because of bleeding. It seems very weird to go out.

Immature to put it out on the internet too though but I've always thought she was quite immature.
Her response to it is shocking. I get if it was planned a while ago, but he still should have canceled. But she seems to always be putting him down or giving out.

Does she have any friends I wonder? Maybe she’s jealous he’s going to meet people and she’s not? 🤔

gotstogo

VIP Member
I wish that was the case, that it was concern rather than criticism, but at the end of the day we all know it isn't. It's to pull up every little thing. The child is a week old, he is not moving enough to pull these things on him.
Also, I don't kno where everyone else is living but since the heat wave it has been cold! Maybe not cold enough for what she is putting on him, but you would think people want him in a vest all day or something. He's a newborn baby, he is meant to be kept warm.

How many kids have u had? And you have obeyed each and every "safe sleep" rule?
There's a fine line between keeping them warm and keeping them too warm. Keeping them two warm is dangerous.

2 kids in here and yes, I did follow all of the sleep safe guidelines with both kids because, quite frankly, I was terrified not to.

gurlharbour

Chatty Member
It's literally only day one, wait until a few days in when the baby wants to be on your boob constantly and your nipples are red raw, I don't think we will be seeing any smug posts then 😂

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I actually can’t cope with her referring to themselves as Mammy and Daddy it gives me serious ick 🤢 I get they are over the moon like most parents but just STOP ✋ 😂

DollyDaydreaming

Thread title suggestion:

Despite Kim’s many insta suggestions, Robbie still hasn’t popped the question!

I haven't been on in a while here, as many of you guys know I have been struggling with getting pregnant and found Kim's behaviour very upsetting at the arrival of her pregnancy etc so had to unfollow but said I'd come on to tell you all that I am now 9 and a half weeks pregnant and am absolutely thrilled 😍 obviously every cramp gives me a heart attack but I finally can smile again and my heart is full.
Aw lovely, congrats Oll36 ❤

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
He’s gorgeous! Glad it went well- just hope she follows the recovery rules now.
How long do they generally keep you in on a planned section for a first baby?
Varies massively on the hospital.
3 days seems about average.
I'm more grossed out by her saying he loves her boobs like his dad 🤢

This gave me the massive ick. It's like sexualising breastfeeding... wtf?!