red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did start a thread on her in the smaller accounts section when it existed, but it was deleted when the board went.

Reactions: 4
It’s bad enough she let the ultimate knob jockey Fopperholic into her Nutricrew group but now the ultimate chav Rosh is in the group too, I’m out!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s bad enough she let the ultimate knob jockey Fopperholic into her Nutricrew group but now the ultimate chav Rosh is in the group too, I’m out!
FGS it sounds like I left just in time it would have tipped me over the Edge seeing the gunti yeti, mutton and fopperbollox all in the same space 😳

I need to know more about this thing with Big Ben?.🤣😄

Reactions: 7
Who's Rosh? Do I need to find them?
Oh man maybe you should protect yourself from her. She’s Reality of Rosh, has a couple of threads on here under Parenting Instagrammers. She tries to be a Mummy blogger, her kids have the most horrendous made up names that I can’t even bring myself to type, she puts chunky gold jewellery on her baby boy, she seems to be a benefits cheat, she wants her little girl to be a model but told her she was only a 4 out of 10... it’s endless really!

FGS it sounds like I left just in time it would have tipped me over the Edge seeing the gunti yeti, mutton and fopperbollox all in the same space 😳

These desperados really do get thenselves anywhere if they think it’ll get them more followers! Think you’ve got out just in time. I am also keen to know more about the Big Ben thing!

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Gunty yeti? 🤣😂 I've lead a sheltered life 😇

Reality of Rosh I think her instagram is .. I will warn you to have the eye bleach on standby🤣
I peered... I don't get the allure of a giant egg.. I won't be going back!

Reality of Rosh I think her instagram is .. I will warn you to have the eye bleach on standby🤣
I peered... I don't get the allure of a giant egg.. I won't be going back!
Sod that. Can you put a child in a giant egg & if so is it soundproof? *asking for a friend*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Big Ben to Slim Ben is a bloke who was in on the Insta SW crew .... he lost about 10 stone absolutely loves himself (think male equivalent of Fopperbolloxs!).. except he's piling it back on and still hashtags SW .... married, couple kids, doesn't work, all over the freebies.... Beggy Ben would be more suited....... they had a meet up in Brum and it's alleged he hit on her...... not sure what went on.... but a comment made was 'what happens in Brum stays in Brum'.... he's super sleazy..... has a thread on here but in the 'health' bit....... he's vile..... creepy but loves himself.... thinks he's a God :sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So Big Ben to Slim Ben is a bloke who was in on the Insta SW crew .... he lost about 10 stone absolutely loves himself (think male equivalent of Fopperbolloxs!).. except he's piling it back on and still hashtags SW .... married, couple kids, doesn't work, all over the freebies.... Beggy Ben would be more suited....... they had a meet up in Brum and it's alleged he hit on her...... not sure what went on.... but a comment made was 'what happens in Brum stays in Brum'.... he's super sleazy..... has a thread on here but in the 'health' bit....... he's vile..... creepy but loves himself.... thinks he's a God :sick::sick:
Sounds like that other prick, Dann Sully 🙄

• Haha
I liked the nutra crew page initially.
But she seems to blow smoke up the arses of big accounts even when they go against everything she stands for aka keepingupwithkirstylea meal replacements but calling them protein powders excessive workout outs a day starving before weigh ins.
Seve did call her out a few times but red lips was mute.
It’s a no from me.

Reactions: 14
I’ve been waiting for this thread! Absolutely can’t stand her. I joined her nutricrew and her responses to the members are so rude! If anyone dares to suggest losing more than a pound a week they get pounced on. She claims it’s about stepping away from diets and the cult of slimming world however she’s created the exact same situation, people are now obsessed with calories rather that the “plan” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Foods are being demonised etc especially alcohol. What pushed me over the edge was someone asking for help with calculations as they can’t do math and she gave her usual rude response.
I think that was me 🙊😂. I genuinely have discalculia and she made me feel stupid. Left the group immediately.

• Sad
  • Wow
I am the person who will happily have a giant coffee with all the extra bits as a meal. Its practically sweet caffienated soup. I probably won't disclose that though.

I've so far lost almost 6.5 stone from my heaviest. 2 stone of that was with SW. Then I regained that 2 stone, then lost it again in lockdown. In lockdown I went back to CC as it really does fit in more with life and I don't have to do strange maths when I eat out or god forbid I want cereal and a sandwich or even toast twice in one day. I'm 4 weeks clean from a group and the jitters are just setting in
Well done you! That’s amazing! 👍🏻😊

Reactions: 3
Red lips seems a right obnoxious dick head!
Someone asked the other day what would be best to choose from a Chinese because it was her weigh day in a couple of days and she didn't want to blow a week's worth of hard work, which is a valid way to feel, and her reply was SO unhelpful, talking about oh it's only one meal and have what you want etc. She doesn't seem to appreciate that not everyone has the same relationship with the scales that she does. Some of us, myself included, use the scales for motivation and would therefore like to see progress week on week and know that if I "have what I want" from the Chinese 2 days before weigh day, my weigh in won't give an accurate reflection as I'd still be bloated etc. She acts like having that mentality is the worst possible way to think and really gets on her high horse over it, winds me right up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6