red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her weight loss is impressive but I agree I’ve never seen a bigger catfish! Someone at a cross fit event tagged her in photos - obviously unfiltered and not at a deceiving angle. HOLY MOLY that is not the same person!!!!!!!

I joined her nutricrew group and left as I was getting nothing from it at all 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her weight loss is impressive but I agree I’ve never seen a bigger catfish! Someone at a cross fit event tagged her in photos - obviously unfiltered and not at a deceiving angle. HOLY MOLY that is not the same person!!!!!!!

I joined her nutricrew group and left as I was getting nothing from it at all 😏
I wasn't either really tbh, I've learnt a lot from listening to other coaches and reading things for myself over the years. I did notice that they are becoming quite impatient with people asking questions. I think that's part of the process, don't set up a help page then get irritated if people ask the same questions all the time. Some people may have genuinely missed the info they want you to read.

Hahaha is it wrong I want to see the pics 😄

Reactions: 8
Might be a divided opinion but I actually feel sorry for Steve. He seems like a genuine straight talking guy and is being completely overshadowed by red_lips.

I'm surprised it's taken this long for a thread to come up! She comes across as unbearably condescending on the Facebook page. Banging on about people "checking the announcements" before they dare to ask a question like it's taking up all of her time 😂 get over yourself hun. She uses it as a platform for people to blow smoke up her arse for her transformation pictures rather than to actually help people. Steve on the other hand comes across as helpful and even though he's lost a tonne of weight too he doesn't shove it in everyone's face 3 times a week on there.

• Heart
I wasn't either really tbh, I've learnt a lot from listening to other coaches and reading things for myself over the years. I did notice that they are becoming quite impatient with people asking questions. I think that's part of the process, don't set up a help page then get irritated if people ask the same questions all the time. Some people may have genuinely missed the info they want you to read.

Hahaha is it wrong I want to see the pics 😄
She gets dead pissy and goes off on totally un-punctuated rants 🤣 you're all grown ups you have to work this out for yourself and take accountability Blah blah blah!!!!!

I'm dying to see these pics too, someone needs to post them 🤣🤣

Might be a divided opinion but I actually feel sorry for Steve. He seems like a genuine straight talking guy and is being completely overshadowed by red_lips.
Totally agree! Most people on there seem to just be Catherine's sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I joined her Nutricrew FB group last month. Quite liked it, so thought I would use the ‘pinned’ calculations to find out my daily calorie allowance, after all this was recommended time after time to members. It worked out pretty low (I’m short, post menopausal and not got loads to lose)
I asked if anyone else’s came out so low and what everyone recommend I do as I’d be starving on so few but wanted to trust the calculation. Had quite a few nice, genuinely helpful replies.
Suddenly comments were turned off after Red lips commented, pretty much saying how exasperated she is with people asking the same thing over and over and eating too few calories.
Yet there she is licking Fopperholic arse who is starving herself, sprays food to stop her eating it and looking anorexic🤷‍♀️
Go figure.

To be honest, I can see why they are friends. Both narcissistic primadonnas :rolleyes:
Needless to say. I left the group.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to follow her on Twitter years ago and I remember her talking about how good she was at giving head because she has no gag reflex 😳😳 I'm still disturbed to this day!

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I used to follow her on Twitter years ago and I remember her talking about how good she was at giving head because she has no gag reflex 😳😳 I'm still disturbed to this day!
WTF 🤢. She loves to make out the men go crazy over her - deluded fool

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WTF 🤢. She loves to make out the men go crazy over her - deluded fool
she's always saying how many men DM her. Sure Jan, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the way she dresses and how easy they think she is . I'm all for self expression and people dressing how they want, but sometimes it just comes down to common sense ( cough mutton)

In a similar vein, does anyone follow Keiron Gough? He left SW at a similar time and is setting up his own life coaching & weight loss company

Oh nooo 🙈who would tweet that like! So cringe!

Reactions: 7
I’ve been waiting for this thread! Absolutely can’t stand her. I joined her nutricrew and her responses to the members are so rude! If anyone dares to suggest losing more than a pound a week they get pounced on. She claims it’s about stepping away from diets and the cult of slimming world however she’s created the exact same situation, people are now obsessed with calories rather that the “plan” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Foods are being demonised etc especially alcohol. What pushed me over the edge was someone asking for help with calculations as they can’t do math and she gave her usual rude response.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So glad this thread appeared. I’m fairly new to following her on Instagram but have known about her for longer. At first I applauded her weight loss, I mean it’s phenomenal! But how many times do we need to see a transformation picture!?
why filter your photos to duck , if you are as confident as you preach and happy in your size 10! I get the bulkiness look as I’m same age and also lift weights, box but I’m a size 12!! 5ft3
I’m an old weight watcher and now CC using MFP. Lost 5 stone. Would like 1 more to be content. It’s a bit of common sense and trial and error. I play about with my calories and see what works best.
Her arsey approach will no doubt be her downfall when the arselickers realise that actually she hasn’t the patience. I feel there is a bigger picture for her.. just my honest opinion.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been waiting for this thread! Absolutely can’t stand her. I joined her nutricrew and her responses to the members are so rude! If anyone dares to suggest losing more than a pound a week they get pounced on. She claims it’s about stepping away from diets and the cult of slimming world however she’s created the exact same situation, people are now obsessed with calories rather that the “plan” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Foods are being demonised etc especially alcohol. What pushed me over the edge was someone asking for help with calculations as they can’t do math and she gave her usual rude response.
Yes!! I ended up having to go on JSA to do it because I didn’t understand the words and how add and subtract etc etc and didn’t dare ask because I knew it would be ‘read within announcements’

Tbh I haven’t left the group yet but no longer visit it often, I created my own calorie counting insta and get help and support off other accounts Thankfully

Fopperholic being ‘granted permission’ to advertise her pages is the most hypocritical thing I think I’ve seen in that group. They say they don’t support starvation, calories too low, more than a 1lb target in a week blah blah blah then allow someone who is starving themselves, not eating balanced nutritional meals, living on bloody yogurts and cutting carbs - all the things they allegedly state they don’t support but then in comes little miss lollipop

any credibility for their advice has now gone out the window after granting permission for that tit show.
Cant get over This mind. Obviously both trying to plug each other’s followers. It’s a shame really as it’s massively pushing me to leave the group.

Reactions: 10
Yes!! I ended up having to go on JSA to do it because I didn’t understand the words and how add and subtract etc etc and didn’t dare ask because I knew it would be ‘read within announcements’

Tbh I haven’t left the group yet but no longer visit it often, I created my own calorie counting insta and get help and support off other accounts Thankfully

Cant get over This mind. Obviously both trying to plug each other’s followers. It’s a shame really as it’s massively pushing me to leave the group.
I used 3 different TDEE calculators and the JSA one was the closest to the one I learnt on my nutrition course that I did - and their pinned version. Nutracheck isn't as good as they all make out considering it's an app you have to pay for. I much prefer MFP even if it doesn't look as swish.

Reactions: 6