red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got quite a masculine face. I noticed with her recent posts about losing, weight she didn’t mention SW once. She makes out like she’s lost it all through diet and exercise when she hasn’t.

I remember her pics of lockdown workouts in her garden.

Absolutely no way she’s the size she says she is. I mean, I’m an absolutely fat unit but I’ll admit that. I’m not poncing about on Instagram pretending I’m a size 10.
We did pick up on that too on this thread she is built like a brick shithouse 😳

She now slags sw off to death but it gave her a wage when she was a consultant and she'd probably still be over 20 stone if she hadn't started on it to begin with.

I'm not a fan of sw but she can't deny it did her good as well as bad in many ways

Reactions: 4
Wonder if all is well in paradise? She mentioned she’s not well the other day but no gushing posts about her bf looking after her etc

Reactions: 1
Wonder if all is well in paradise? She mentioned she’s not well the other day but no gushing posts about her bf looking after her etc
wait for the sassy posts about 'get ya hoops in witches' then we'll know she's on the hunt for dick again

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's in the mend.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who is she 🤣🤣🤣

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at her gym, I bet they witch about her, about how much up her own hole she is and how pathetic and attention seeking her Instagram is. What is the point of filtering yourself so you resemble a bunch of pixels?? Bizarre behaviour from a nana. My son would cringe to duck and tell me straight 🤣🙈

Reactions: 2
Cat fishing again.
ha ha .... she put #selfiequeen.... more like #catfishqueen

She must be so deluded to think people think that's her ! If she ever went missing and they did a poster campaign you'd never recognise her in real life !!

• Haha
Does she really think

1. She looks like this
2. Others think she looks like this

Honestly based on Instagram pics if she ever went missing you'd never find her 🤣🤣🤣
Her bf must really wish she looked like missing milk cartoon self lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The vanity in this one is off the scale. She full on thinks she's some kind of stunner.

Has anyone else noticed the quotes she's shared and the sly digs she's had at other girls in the gym lately? She said something the other day about girls spending more time tucking the back of their t-shirt in than lifting weights....

But it's ok for this BISH with her filters and ming the merciless eyebrows to take selfies in the mirror, showing off her brick layers horrible arse and broad back?

She's such a fake witch I bet she's a horrible person.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The vanity in this one is off the scale. She full on thinks she's some kind of stunner.

Has anyone else noticed the quotes she's shared and the sly digs she's had at other girls in the gym lately? She said something the other day about girls spending more time tucking the back of their t-shirt in than lifting weights....

But it's ok for this BISH with her filters and ming the merciless eyebrows to take selfies in the mirror, showing off her brick layers horrible arse and broad back?

She's such a fake witch I bet she's a horrible person.
Ming the merciless, I’ll have to dig out Flash Gordon for a rewatch lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Literally looks nothing like this - I find it so bizarre. Does she think she does ?! The uneven eyebrows would drive me mad !