red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks nothing like her. She filters pics of her young daughter too
That latest pic she’s just posted on her stories still recovering from Friday is OTT edited, she must be very insecure in her looks, this makes her look worse, the teeth are enhanced ha!

Reactions: 1
Well don't she look different 😱😱

Tbf I'd rather see her like this than all the posed heavily filtered pics that look nothing like her
I took a screenshot of her outfit the other day but I forgot to post it. It was truly shocking 🤣🤣🤣😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone have any unfiltered pics would love to see what she looks like without a filter !

Reactions: 4
She’s like a teenager showing off her Christmas presents lol. Yes you have a boyfriend we get it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The sodding filter on her latest pic. Does she not realise how ridiculous she looks?

I’ve known about her since even before her SW days. She does NOT look like this irl.
She's also about 2 stone heavier in more candid pics

She looks like ming the merciless 😳

Thank god she's toned down the ghetto princess chat it was ultra embarrassing for a white nan in her 40s 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Thank god she's toned down the ghetto princess chat it was ultra embarrassing for a white nan in her 40s 🤣🤣🤣
Ming the merciless has just made my day 🤣

She's such a cat fish... they don't look like the same woman and the 'I love my bf' sounds so juvenile 🤣🤣
Also how does she manage to not filter the fella? 🤷‍♀️
She looks quite butch on the picture next to ‘I love my bf’

Ming the merciless has just made my day 🤣

She looks quite butch on the picture next to ‘I love my bf’
She’s got quite a masculine face. I noticed with her recent posts about losing, weight she didn’t mention SW once. She makes out like she’s lost it all through diet and exercise when she hasn’t.

I remember her pics of lockdown workouts in her garden.

Absolutely no way she’s the size she says she is. I mean, I’m an absolutely fat unit but I’ll admit that. I’m not poncing about on Instagram pretending I’m a size 10.

Last edited:
Catfish strikes again! That pose on latest video pic with her man, she’s well trying to hold her stomach in. Strike a pose Madonna song is in my head now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3