red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is everyone does this to a degree, which does annoy me in life since it causes such a complex but not dragging this thread down that road 🤣 BUT she made that whole ‘I never filter my photos’ post . Ummm what?!
She did what?!?!🤣😳 yeah exactly, we all can love a filter to a certain extent but she is literally like two different people when someone catches her in an off guard snap. When I first saw the difference it took me a while to recover! She feels the need to shout how sassy, confident and body positive she is🙄 but filters the tit out of herself. If she was truly confident and liked what she saw, she wouldn't change it so drastically. She also uses a filtered posed image as her weightloss transformation, which makes her look 4 sizes smaller again

Reactions: 3
She is literally the biggest hypocrite in the world shitting all over slimming world, when that’s exactly how she lost her weight, and then made money off for the past god knows how many years, all in order to promote her crappy little calorie counting fb page. Don’t get me wrong, I know that SW has its issues but she was once that confused desperate person wanting to lose weight, who walked through them doors and lost 10st.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is literally the biggest hypocrite in the world shitting all over slimming world, when that’s exactly how she lost her weight, and then made money off for the past god knows how many years, all in order to promote her crappy little calorie counting fb page. Don’t get me wrong, I know that SW has its issues but she was once that confused desperate person wanting to lose weight, who walked through them doors and lost 10st.
👏 I don’t like slimming world but credit where credits due it helped her

is there a photo on her grid that isn’t filtered to duck

She did what?!?!🤣😳 yeah exactly, we all can love a filter to a certain extent but she is literally like two different people when someone catches her in an off guard snap. When I first saw the difference it took me a while to recover! She feels the need to shout how sassy, confident and body positive she is🙄 but filters the tit out of herself. If she was truly confident and liked what she saw, she wouldn't change it so drastically. She also uses a filtered posed image as her weightloss transformation, which makes her look 4 sizes smaller again
Sorry for the delay. There was a post in her original account unless it was a story it was some time ago. Maybe she was hinting or aiming at Other people Who filter their images but pot kettle as she does hers and was too scared to call out and tag them. Clearly. The receipts literally in this thread. You can tell even her bare min filtered pics are filtered through Snapchat.

I hate filters anyway. But I think it’s really harsh when people throw around how ridiculous and embarassing etc Others are for filtering their pictures when they literally do it all the time. I’ve moaned on about filters in other threads so I’ll try not twist too much here 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry for the delay. There was a post in her original account unless it was a story it was some time ago. Maybe she was hinting or aiming at Other people Who filter their images but pot kettle as she does hers and was too scared to call out and tag them. Clearly. The receipts literally in this thread. You can tell even her bare min filtered pics are filtered through Snapchat.

I hate filters anyway. But I think it’s really harsh when people throw around how ridiculous and embarassing etc Others are for filtering their pictures when they literally do it all the time. I’ve moaned on about filters in other threads so I’ll try not twist too much here 😆
I'll have to go back through and have a read again. So much goes down on the ole gram I forget half of it 😂 aww she's such a knob!! One thing that I'm pleased about is that she's not got anywhere near the following she gained while she was a slimming world luvvie 🤣🤣 just goes to show! She's not as wonderful as she thinks she is, and it WAS fat club that made her, for her weightloss and her profile!

Reactions: 1
So she's saying she's nearly 12 stone (11 stone 10!) But insists that she's a size 10/12🤔 I am also 5"2 and when I was 11 stone 4 I was a solid size 14/16. I didn't have a flabby figure, I was fit and toned and I'd say I had bigger tits and looked slimmer than her... I've always said she looks broad AF in her unfiltered pics, which she seems to be showing a lot more lately! No doubt thanks to Tattle 😉👍

Reactions: 4
So she's saying she's nearly 12 stone (11 stone 10!) But insists that she's a size 10/12🤔 I am also 5"2 and when I was 11 stone 4 I was a solid size 14/16. I didn't have a flabby figure, I was fit and toned and I'd say I had bigger tits and looked slimmer than her... I've always said she looks broad AF in her unfiltered pics, which she seems to be showing a lot more lately! No doubt thanks to Tattle 😉👍
She's all muscle though, don't forget 🙄😉

• Haha
I’m 5”4 and at her weight I’m a 14, sometimes a 16. I know we all carry weight differently but I was only a 10 when I was 9 stone something, and I was really toned then. She’s maybe a 10-12 in mega stretchy gym leggings!

I’m 5”4 and at her weight I’m a 14, sometimes a 16. I know we all carry weight differently but I was only a 10 when I was 9 stone something, and I was really toned then. She’s maybe a 10-12 in mega stretchy gym leggings!
Same here I am a 12 when I'm around 10.7 max. Any bigger and I'm into a 14. She's got really big legs and thighs I doubt she'd get into a rigid pair of jeans in a size 10. Catfish in every way.

Saw this today 😂😂😂
What are they bitter about exactly? Red lips Powell with her Dinner lady arms and her inability to squeeze into a cheap Boohoo dress... remember the other week how much she cried and pissed about it 🤣 hmm maybe you're not a 10 hun??

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the “hacking” was an excuse to start again and abolish SW from her posts completely. Bet she wasn’t expecting a much smaller following. Looking at that rear photo she’s need at least a 14 to cover that roll of back fat/loose skin she’s got. In most photos she looks like she’s forgotten to put her trousers on and they’re so heavily filtered, she hasn’t got a nose. She’s full of herself in more ways than one but no filter in the world will hide her ugly personality. The wonky eyed duck pig 🤣

• Haha
I wonder if the “hacking” was an excuse to start again and abolish SW from her posts completely. Bet she wasn’t expecting a much smaller following. Looking at that rear photo she’s need at least a 14 to cover that roll of back fat/loose skin she’s got. In most photos she looks like she’s forgotten to put her trousers on and they’re so heavily filtered, she hasn’t got a nose. She’s full of herself in more ways than one but no filter in the world will hide her ugly personality. The wonky eyed duck pig 🤣
It's her "sass" *attitude* with it all that i cannot stand the most! She thinks she's a Victoria secret model the way she goes on 🥴

You read my mind that's exactly what I thought, I think she has done that because there is absolutely no mention of fat club that I can see on her new page, anyone who didn't know her would think she lost 10 stone calorie counting. Her weight and measurements deffo do not add up to a ten 🤦🏼‍♀️ like she tries to say she was a 6/8 before she put weight on. Not a chance 😄

• Heart
Short arsed bricklayer, was it :ROFLMAO: amazing

I can't get over how different her mirror selfies look to her gym photos. It's like 2 different people.

• Haha
It's her "sass" *attitude* with it all that i cannot stand the most! She thinks she's a Victoria secret model the way she goes on 🥴

You read my mind that's exactly what I thought, I think she has done that because there is absolutely no mention of fat club that I can see on her new page, anyone who didn't know her would think she lost 10 stone calorie counting. Her weight and measurements deffo do not add up to a ten 🤦🏼‍♀️ like she tries to say she was a 6/8 before she put weight on. Not a chance 😄
No chance. I just don’t see the need to lie! We’ve all got eyes! (And noses as it happens). I’m 4 inches taller than her and a stone heavier and I’m in a 14. Maybe she’s going off American sizes 😉. Bet she carries a mean hod though 🤣🤣

• Haha