red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to go on and on about her older son, the one who was a footballer or something?? Now she never mentions him, it's always the daughter and the granddaughter

It's her son that's got the baby isn't it?
Tbh I haven't followed her since she had to change her account, just can't be dealing with the catfish every day. I just go and have a nose every so often

Reactions: 1
From what I remember from when I used to post on a forum she was on, she has two sons and two daughters. One son was born when she was about 15, so is 28/29 now. I think he’s the one with the baby. Then the next son is probably 25 ish. Her daughters are, I think, around 17 and 19.

Reactions: 1
It's her son that's got the baby isn't it?
Tbh I haven't followed her since she had to change her account, just can't be dealing with the catfish every day. I just go and have a nose every so often
She got another one who looks completely different to the one who's just had a baby. He was quite good looking from what I can remember. I'm sure she said he was going to Spain to be a footballer but I can't remember her mentioning him since. It's always her young daughter and the little one

I haven't followed any fitness or nutrition pages for ages as I tend to only do it when I'm depressed (lol). Was just having a clear out of groups on Facebook and I noticed her Nutricrew is DEAD. Zero interaction - as if she was thinking of charging for this!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I haven't followed any fitness or nutrition pages for ages as I tend to only do it when I'm depressed (lol). Was just having a clear out of groups on Facebook and I noticed her Nutricrew is DEAD. Zero interaction - as if she was thinking of charging for this!
Oh, couldn't happen to a nicer person! She was SO unnecessarily horrible to me I'm really glad to hear that. I really don't think she likes others posting their tips and successes, like she's the only one who is allowed to share her story.

Reactions: 3
Oh, couldn't happen to a nicer person! She was SO unnecessarily horrible to me I'm really glad to hear that. I really don't think she likes others posting their tips and successes, like she's the only one who is allowed to share her story.
There's nothing she talks about that isn't simple in concept but she has to talk at length because she thinks that is what makes her look like an expert. I noticed she is very snappy with people in the group. I fall off the wagon now and again, but I'm generally quite fit and healthy. Her approach must be so damaging to the long term overweight people who have probably spent ages plucking up the courage to ask for help.

Reactions: 3
If anything keeps you reaching for the biscuit tin is the thought of deflated breasts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm still in the FB group and its total tumbleweeds in there. Barely anyone comments anymore, and I honestly believe its because of her interactions. She's unnecessarily curt in her replies to people, and its off putting. Helping someone with their health, nutrition, wellbeing, and weight requires someone who is quite personable and approachable, and who has tact, sensitivity, and empathy. She has displayed none of those traits. I think it *might* have done better with more input from the other guy (Steve I think?) but I'm not sure.

Reactions: 4
She's an absolute witch, disguised as 'sass' she also fails to mention that she lost her weight with Slimming World. She likes to make out it was with calorie counting and macros. That group is nothing but an ego stroke for her broad back

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Perfect karma and all down tom her own behaviour. Shame as it started as a nice group til she she turned into Kim Jong redlips

Still howling at short arsed bricklayer a few pages back. Thank you to whoever came up with that one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she tried to go for the brutal, tough love type advice that some of the top top PTs use, but the thing is she used no humour alongside it, so she just came across as a grumpy, know it all witch who seemed to enjoy telling people they were wrong.
Does anyone know what her actual work is? I know she says she works in a gym, but I'm guessing it's on reception or something?

I think she tried to go for the brutal, tough love type advice that some of the top top PTs use, but the thing is she used no humour alongside it, so she just came across as a grumpy, know it all witch who seemed to enjoy telling people they were wrong.
Does anyone know what her actual work is? I know she says she works in a gym, but I'm guessing it's on reception or something?
I dont *think* she's done any PT qualification, so probably receptionist or cleaner.