red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she put on her FB that she did a life coaching qualification a year ago. I’m not friends with her on there but have quite a few mutual friends.

She's an absolute witch, disguised as 'sass' she also fails to mention that she lost her weight with Slimming World. She likes to make out it was with calorie counting and macros. That group is nothing but an ego stroke for her broad back
She gained her weight with macros and CC. Quite a few SW accounts that switched to CC are going back to SW!

Reactions: 4
She gained her weight with macros and CC. Quite a few SW accounts that switched to CC are going back to SW!
Very valid point she has put on a fair bit since she quit SW, so she's not quite the expert she likes to think she is 😜 maybe someone should point this out in the group 😄 I'm sure it will go down well haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to post on the group every day, but then went off the rails last June so hide it from my feed… Just checked it and 0 posts today?! 40 in the past month?! There used to be so many every day. I must have missed all of the bitchy replies from her and I always wondered why the guy didn’t post more often, especially as she wanted to do a group on her own but then teamed up with him.

Reactions: 7
Someone needs to tell this woman to wear something on her bottom half. Latest pics she’s wearing a shirt as a dress. She’s far too old, she looks so try hard.

Yes she put on her FB that she did a life coaching qualification a year ago. I’m not friends with her on there but have quite a few mutual friends.
Another bloody “life coach”. They lose a few stones and think they’re experts. She reminds me of Les Dawson.

If anything keeps you reaching for the biscuit tin is the thought of deflated breasts.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Is it any wonder the men she attracts dressed like that have been trash. She looks cheap and trashy. It’s not cute. It’s just desperate when you’re in your 50s?

C7DDE604-F87C-41B9-AB49-5EEC5A06BA19.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Is she the cleaner at the gym or a receptionist? I always thought she was admin staff?

The way she carries on I think someone needs to inform her she's not the CEO

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny that. She didn't seem to mind Slimming World when she was a member for so many years losing wight and then taking peoples money as a consultant. LOL that group is dead, last post was in August

Screenshot_20210910-094702_Chrome.jpg

Funny that. She didn't seem to mind Slimming World when she was a member for so many years losing wight and then taking peoples money as a consultant. LOL that group is dead, last post was in August

View attachment 755467
This is what annoys me more than her catfish photos! She was rimming the sw lot for years! Until she found someone else to bum. Then it was all doom and gloom. Loads of them do it it is so patronising!

It does make me laugh the way lots of weight loss instagrammers lose loads of weight via SW. They then get all cocky and anti SW, and then, inevitably, go back to it after a few years when they’ve stacked on the timber

• Haha
I used to post on the group every day, but then went off the rails last June so hide it from my feed… Just checked it and 0 posts today?! 40 in the past month?! There used to be so many every day. I must have missed all of the bitchy replies from her and I always wondered why the guy didn’t post more often, especially as she wanted to do a group on her own but then teamed up with him.
I use to post on the page but 0 interaction or inspiration so deleted it and just use my Instagram and follow like minded others

Is she the cleaner at the gym or a receptionist? I always thought she was admin staff?

The way she carries on I think someone needs to inform her she's not the CEO
I think she’s on reception, can’t be a cleaner judging by when she posts selfies from her mess of a bedroom

• Haha
I use to post on the page but 0 interaction or inspiration so deleted it and just use my Instagram and follow like minded others

I think she’s on reception, can’t be a cleaner judging by when she posts selfies from her mess of a bedroom
Ughhhhh her bedroom makes me feel twitchy 🤢 it's all piled up with junk and cheap nasty clothes. Her bed is the most uncomfortable, univiting looking thing ever. For someone so "sassy" it's like nan's box room 😄

• Haha
What she look like in pics of a hat and missing trousers, reminds me of a scarecrow that’s been caught in the wind lol

• Haha