red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no denying her incredible weightloss...just can't stand her attitude, her ridiculous clothing choices and that annoying/arrogant #strongnotskinny hashtag she uses. Sorry hun, but not everybody wants legs like a bull on steroids k tnx.

View attachment 444336
I've said this before but all that money she spends on make up and clothes. Calling herself 'glam' going on like she's some Essex bird or something. witch your home decor SCREAMS differently 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve said it before on this thread but I genuinely cannot get over how different she is in personality these days than she was when she was big. The weight may have disappeared but the arrogance arrived!

Reactions: 10
I was screaming at what she wore to the fat club ball ... she looked like some old tart that had snuck in the backdoor. That undercut and frizzy mess on her head, thank god she sorted that out!! She must have a magic mutton mirror because she doesn’t half rate herself!! She became a right attitude knob when she left her job at fat club. Such a liar and overly rude when it's not needed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was screaming at what she wore to the fat club ball ... she looked like some old tart that had snuck in the backdoor. That undercut and frizzy mess on her head, thank god she sorted that out!! She must have a magic mutton mirror because she doesn’t half rate herself!! She became a right attitude knob when she left her job at fat club. Such a liar and overly rude when it's not needed.
Right?! She literally posted this...like please don't . Does she really think she can get away with wearing that
Screenshot_20210218-212747_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before on this thread but I genuinely cannot get over how different she is in personality these days than she was when she was big. The weight may have disappeared but the arrogance arrived!
Unfortunately this is the way with people who lose weight. Confidence turns into arrogance.

Reactions: 5
Monday’s Motivational post. Zero reference to the actual way she lost the weight, just a plug for nutricrew 😏 And her plea to Arg to not have surgery - hun, you’ve got a Wowcher certificate in nutrition that prob cost you £9, you post heavily filtered pics and mislead people. Leave the poor man to get advice and assistance from a professional, not a Catfish.

• Haha
Monday’s Motivational post. Zero reference to the actual way she lost the weight, just a plug for nutricrew 😏 And her plea to Arg to not have surgery - hun, you’ve got a Wowcher certificate in nutrition that prob cost you £9, you post heavily filtered pics and mislead people. Leave the poor man to get advice and assistance from a professional, not a Catfish.
That is what winds me up most of all about her. She lost all of her weight through SW, then she had a job through them, but then decided to turn her nose up at it. SW isn't for everyone granted, but just be honest about it 🤦🏼‍♀️ she didn't do it all by herself calorie counting, she needed her sw group to do it! She's such a liar!

Reactions: 6
Calorie counting keeps her at maintenance, I don’t think she’s lost weight through CC as she lost it all through SW. If anything she gained weight with CC. SW isn’t for me but at least she could be honest. Quite a few SW accounts have switched to CC in the last month. They still all have SW in their insta names.....

Calorie counting keeps her at maintenance, I don’t think she’s lost weight through CC as she lost it all through SW. If anything she gained weight with CC. SW isn’t for me but at least she could be honest. Quite a few SW accounts have switched to CC in the last month. They still all have SW in their insta names.....
It’s so they can keep their numbers up whilst they jump on the new bandwagon. Emily was one - now back on SW I see this morning 🙄

Reactions: 2
She's got a real nasty streak this one. Can't bear not to be queen bee.

I was in her fb group ages ago, posted something supportive in response to a question from someone and included a scientific link, including the evidence backing it up, which they might have found helpful and she told me I was wrong and had a right go at me. I wouldn't have minded, different opinions and all that but she was SO rude about it. I left straight away.

• Wow
  • Heart
She's got a real nasty streak this one. Can't bear not to be queen bee.

I was in her fb group ages ago, posted something supportive in response to a question from someone and included a scientific link, including the evidence backing it up, which they might have found helpful and she told me I was wrong and had a right go at me. I wouldn't have minded, different opinions and all that but she was SO rude about it. I left straight away.
She is an absolute witch to people. I had to leave the group too they are pathetic

Ms Catfish the first 3 no filters
Wow what a difference a filter makes. Lol 😂
Her face looks manly in the first 3 and she looks more feminine and 20 years younger in the last filtered one.
16E2676F-3C91-47D0-9632-F29316DD10F8.jpeg
2DF52734-F922-4264-BD6F-2E9784A164D1.jpeg
7DD3A41E-B826-4355-B72D-27BA0F1CCD60.jpeg
6746D84F-BFEF-40AE-99B9-59F1011EEB77.jpeg

• Haha
She should give up on the dieting business and charge people to teach them how to edit and filter she would make more money

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She should give up on the dieting business and charge people to teach them how to edit and filter she would make more money
can you imagine a guy thinking he was going to meet the 4th picture and she turned up looking like the 1st one no filter. I can’t see the date lasting long lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4