red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can you imagine a guy thinking he was going to meet the 4th picture and she turned up looking like the 1st one no filter. I can’t see the date lasting long lol
Then she's got the cheek to bad mouth these men and call them duck boys and liars 🤔🤥🤭 wow. I hope she never goes missing!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Instas biggest catfish is back witches! And still no mention of how she act lost the weight. bleeping fraudulent cow....oh, and she ain’t this slim now. Fraud.
54B6531F-5ACD-42E3-8BA2-AA07581488F2.jpeg

I can't stand this munter! I followed her on and off for a couple of years and decided she really wasn't worthy of the follow. The clincher came when I stood behind her in Iceland.... I tit you not, she looked like a short arsed bricklayer with a muffin top to match! (I'm not toned or slim... but then again I don't pretend to be!)

The cashier was having issues with her till and the ever bubbly glamma (or whatever she calls herself) stood silently staring at this poor girl whilst holding her points card out.... it was the most awkward scene I've ever witnessed. She didn't utter one word of please nor thanks. Looks like the weight loss also banished her manners!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can't stand this munter! I followed her on and off for a couple of years and decided she really wasn't worthy of the follow. The clincher came when I stood behind her in Iceland.... I tit you not, she looked like a short arsed bricklayer with a muffin top to match! (I'm not toned or slim... but then again I don't pretend to be!)

The cashier was having issues with her till and the ever bubbly glamma (or whatever she calls herself) stood silently staring at this poor girl whilst holding her points card out.... it was the most awkward scene I've ever witnessed. She didn't utter one word of please nor thanks. Looks like the weight loss also banished her manners!
Bet she was buying SW meals 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, this woman is an absolute fraud and catfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

This post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why doesn't this surprise me. Other people have said how rude she is IRL. Angry mutton

Reactions: 4
This post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why doesn't this surprise me. Other people have said how rude she is IRL. Angry mutton
She came across as unbelievably arrogant. The poor girl on the till was getting more flustered while she stood there giving her the death stare... I mean we all love collecting loyalty points. But, really....

She's definitely not a womans woman as she tries to portray on the gram!

Reactions: 6
She came across as unbelievably arrogant. The poor girl on the till was getting more flustered while she stood there giving her the death stare... I mean we all love collecting loyalty points. But, really....

She's definitely not a womans woman as she tries to portray on the gram!
Why is it always swamp donkeys like her that think they're irresistible to men too and that they're such a catch 😄🤦🏼‍♀️

It was when someone posted candid pics of her at the SW ball a few years ago that I realised the true extent of the catfish 😳😳😳 they best hope she never goes missing

Her ugly personality must be making her extra ugly 🤪 she thinks she's a "diva" but no, she's just a rude witch

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'll just leave this here...
The thing is everyone does this to a degree, which does annoy me in life since it causes such a complex but not dragging this thread down that road 🤣 BUT she made that whole ‘I never filter my photos’ post . Ummm what?!