Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

butterflybilly

VIP Member
My eyes are burning outta my head ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, I'm tired but I'll drink a shite load of sugar , I'll wash down my cholesterol riddled dinner with my hot chocolate.
More like it's her who's not sleeping and not the child.
Im surprised shes not much bigger, they eat and drink nothing but crap๐Ÿ™„ she needs to spend less time "scrubbing" a clean house, and prepare actual home made, healthy meals

Reactions: 2

Cpeople

VIP Member
What a depressing childs room 'makeover' ๐Ÿคฎ even the duvet cover ๐Ÿคฆ
Even the state she left where the walls meets the ceiling, she has paint all over the place
How many more rooms has she left to turn fully brown/beige?
Shocking absolutely shite, he's a little boy, not a toy in sight . He must be parked up on that games as well as the small lad with the tablet stuck to his face 24/7. Talk about wanting him to grow up to soon. Lifeless bed room Rebecca would just want to pack it in on the decoration front , her taste is up her arse. It's shite utter shite again this room has no bedside locker neither does Aubree's room. Put Cian in that room instead of him pissin all over her n big lazy Barry every night, instead of him listening to them no wonder that young lad doesn't sleep.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Her statement is making her come across very aggressive indeed. If people with "law degrees" haven't managed to shut down their tattle threads I'm afraid shes very deluded.
Did she say she was going to get it shut down?? Jesus Katie Price couldn't get it shut down, Rosie Connolly, Pippa. Even Julie Haynes was filming herself outside the Garda station one night going in to report tattle and get it shut down. They all get told the same thing, share your information publicly and it can be talked about publicly. That's why Klarissa is gone private and removed every photo of herself even her profile photo from her page, deleted her Facebook etc. Too many people were finding out the truth about her creep of a fella.

OA1

Chatty Member
Whats the story with the people in her town talking about her? What are they saying like, did she ever address it?
No I don't think she did. This thread started mths back, but she was completely unaware. None of her 3 best friends must have known either. So I'm guessing she heard it from somewhere then came on to read it.
Think it's the fact she was being talked about on here for what she was posting online and had no idea it was being discussed, drove her mad and she thinks the whole town is talking about her. I'm sure alot of people who had no idea about this might have come on to have a look when she was ranting and raving about it.
But I'd say what really drove her mad is how we seen her on here is probably how the town sees her too.

Cpeople

VIP Member
Is Rebecca still after us or has she forgotten it all??
I don't see her page when I search, I know she went private alright
She's on private, but obviously leather faced klarissa is in her ear about how to avoid being talked about on Tattle ๐Ÿฅฑ but she forgot to tell you Rebecca that your loosing followers which suits klarissa.Rebecca reads here because when someone comments up comes a tiktok about people having a sad life that's why us tattlers talk about her. Because why else would anyone need to have an option on a ๐Ÿคก that shows her chaps for content. She's still showing them daily,still buying 6 bottles of orange because that's normal for a family of 6 to drink a 2ltr bottle of juice a week. Or silver backed isn't on show now in the car we get a story of the ditches on the school run.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Wow more statements on it, must be bothering her. I don't think anyone ever said they hate her here, I personally don't know enough about her to have any feelings about her. All I know is she was told about someone she publicly supports on Instagram being in a long term relationship with a man who pled guilty in court to grooming a minor and still continues to follow and support that person. And in all honesty if she hadn't been mentioned on Klarissas thread on here then none of us would know anything about her at all. It's her support of Klarissa that got her a tattle thread not what she does or doesn't do in her own life ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Wexy123

VIP Member
She got her free payment last week so squandered it on rubbish,but can't afford to buy Cian a device, I'm sure the people in her home town who are supposedly talking about her are having a good ole natter now.
But here's the thing anything that's said on Tattle Rebecca has said this herself it's came straight from the horse's mouth her mouth. She's the one posting Cian up at all hour's,she's the one advertising red bull. She's the one who says Cian is tough he'd knock the dr out. So Rebecca instead of tattooing you hand with letthem think hard about the shite you post. If you don't want people talking about you there was no need to destroy your hand with a ridiculous tattoo it's this simple don't post your Mr price air freshener, we don't give a shite if Cian has no routine, or you buy a dozen squash a week. Your making the entertainment and blesses n saves us but you really have took tattle to a new level. History was made in Wexford #letthem๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
All these insta fools are the same, post their whole lives to the public and then cry about being talked about ๐Ÿ™„

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Does her tail silver back Barry go every where with her? By God they are really screwing the system aren't they?? It's actually shameful.
Totally infuriating!!!! And whinge, whinge, whinge about what their children "are entitled to" GET A JOB, YOU FAT, LAZY, FREE LOADING, SCROUNGERS......

Cpeople

VIP Member
Jesus she's had a fair loss of followers alright ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm so surprised that people don't enjoy watching her fridge full of shopping and mr price hauls ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
She should call it the aerosol spray haul,
I've said it before these wannabes days are over people see through their shite, this one gets her money last week and is doing nothing only shoving it up in peoples faces the shite she's buying out of it. She should be ashamed to show the money she is wasting on absolute rubbish every day
That neither him nor her earn, sitting up day in and day out living their best lives, there's no reason why silver backed Baz can't work but he chooses not to since Cian was diagnosed. It was game over in the work force. Young couple living it up on someone else's expense.

OA1

Chatty Member
Honest to god, big lazy hound!!
No fear of him looking for a job.
It's shocking to see yes we all know it's going on in every town but Jesus Rebecca and klarissa are really rubbin it into to people's working face's.
That's just embarrassing to even admit it.... a 30 something grown male with a games ๐ŸŽฎ shed, with him gaming all day, probably having withdrawals at night time when hes in bed, and she high on fumes from all cleaning products she douces the house in , the poor child has no hope given the tablet in the middle of the night in the bed with them.

She's a dose! Think I'll have to stop looking at the stories. She's a head cold....light flu at the most, she's making it out she's on her death bed ๐Ÿคฆ

Cpeople

VIP Member
Oh she's removed the children's videos, well that's a good thing! I wasn't following her but can see she's gone private alright.
Maybe after her big rant she can see now that we were actually right in how she was coming across ๐Ÿคท
And if she's able to keep her followers, with her cleaning reels...then that's good on her
As long as klarissa doesn't advise her next with this -what's being the link stories
Yes I agree and I hope so too but more so that she see's through that nasty self-centred klarissa. Rebecca has been around a lot longer than that septic klarissa and in fairness to Rebecca she's not a nasty person her own worse enemy.

Reactions: 1

OA1

Chatty Member
Nope she's still going on,on and on. The poor ๐Ÿคก can't believe that in 2024 that there's such a thing as tattle. She's had 100s of messages of support that many that she's only opened half of them but knows that the rest of them are supporting her too๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. She can't believe we don't have our faces on show on tattle,we hide behind fake profile pictures ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”. Will who ever is mouthing about her on the streets tell her how tattle work's before she gives herself a heartattack. Big statement made today. Oh and Rebecca nobody here ever said they hate you or used the word fat them are your words not ours.
Thats it, no one said they hated her or called her fat, she's saying that herself.
She follows Julie and a good few more so she knows well what tattle is. It's good now she's staying on private and I hope she learned a big lesson from this and not be exposing her vulnerable child to internet
I dunno if ye saw afew days back that she was on her stories and listing out the big list of problems each of the 3 have. Auberry is of the age now where kids can say it back to her in the school.....your mom was online saying your dyspraxia, and x,y,z, assuming shes in a mainstream school. That's no1's business!!!for her to be broadcasting it for all๐Ÿ˜ก!
100's of messages , she probably got a handful out of the 10.5k followers she has
She was literally doing anything for content and she's the one who needs reporting! Giving out all her kids medical information without their consent

Cpeople

VIP Member
I see she's on public so went and had a look. That proformance was nearly award worthy ๐Ÿ†
This is the new way forward... poor me....so maybe businesses might work with her for competitions etc.
It's no coincidence that's she's looking to get new blinds when she'll be getting is it โ‚ฌ1800 top up payment next month? The least they can go is buy him a โ‚ฌ14 cake
Oscar performance crying not tear in sight,
Yes I thought that it must be great to be able to decide oh I want new blinds because I'm getting my social money.

OA1

Chatty Member
There's a lot she should stop doing, she's dug her own hole with people talking about her on here as I'm sure that's the local conversation too. There's a hell of a lot bigger account's than her's that don't brag/show off oh we can go out and replace the tv the very next day. It's shite like that that rubs people up the wrong way. Theres lots of people who don't have the money to skull red bull everyday. I've absolutely no sympathy for her plus maybe now she'll see what a pig klarissa is.
---
Statement release Be afraid because she's coming for the tattlers. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Her statement is making her come across very aggressive indeed. If people with "law degrees" haven't managed to shut down their tattle threads I'm afraid shes very deluded.

Cpeople

VIP Member
And she's back on public, followers are more important to her than protecting her family. She's klarissa down to a t
After all her ranting and raving she goes off and shows all the family including extended family for everyone to see on the communion reel, for a huge 10 comments
Yep I noticed she'd dropped a good few followers since her showing her true colours in the way she reacted to uz here her common street out burst, her sticking up her fingers and well her language well that was the real Rebecca. She's most certainly talking klarissasssssss advice because she's back on private now. Gained a few followers and back we go. Oh I can see where is one is head down the road of people seen she's obsessed by numbers not a good look Rebecca. For someone who's obsessed with her cleaning Nady hun your only obsession is followers. When you look back at her she's the mirror version of klarissa, healthy eating buzz, buying shite, not bringing the kids outside the door, now hiding sliver back because he doesn't work. Two peas in a ๐Ÿซ›.