Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OA1

Chatty Member
And she's back on public, followers are more important to her than protecting her family. She's klarissa down to a t
After all her ranting and raving she goes off and shows all the family including extended family for everyone to see on the communion reel, for a huge 10 comments

Reactions: 1

Cpeople

VIP Member
Sure there's The answer to her migraines, fumes, sprays,and air freshener, but white plaster on the nut pending soon

Cpeople

VIP Member
I've never heard of anyone freezing pudding! And are they packs of rashers on the bottom left hand side.
Looks like she freezes everything, too busy doing cleaning ๐Ÿงน๐Ÿงผ reels with her techno music every day...I'd say she just doesn't leave the house with all her cleaning and spraying chemicals everywhere.
We don't have much wooden surfaces in our kitchen/sitting area. The odd time I'd use pledge for the window sills my husband gives outs when he comes in, could be after hrs later, that he can sorta taste it ๐Ÿ˜‚ coz theres residue in the air. (He's fine with everything else) but she's constantly spraying that kitchen table with furniture polish
And then she's on with that white pad stuck to her forehead.
Sure it's not wonder she's migraines,
And yes rasher, pudding, sausages and anything that can fit in a frying pan is all they must eat.
She loves to show off and brag about spending money.

Cpeople

VIP Member
Remedial Rebecca lets the child go asleep at 5.45pm, will be awake by 12am, moan all day about being exhausted, and drink a barrel of red bull..... and repeat!!!! What a thick f#ck
That's the thing wait and see she'll be up whinging again later on.
Maybe if she put him in his own room, and laid of the rubbish.

OA1

Chatty Member
So barry is doing up his gaming shed aswel. Like FFS a gaming shed!! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cpeople

VIP Member
Full of shit as usual.....there she is again, a pile of amazon parcels, all funded by the Irish taxpayer๐Ÿ˜ค
Does her tail silver back Barry go every where with her? By God they are really screwing the system aren't they?? It's actually shameful.

Cpeople

VIP Member
More beige ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฆ
And was she saying yesterday it was the toy box she was going to paint. If that's what she's painting there....she's ruining it.
Children like colour
Ah no not again with that colour please my eyes can't take much more

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
The amount of sprays, powders and air fresheners she uses daily can't be good for any of their airways surely ๐Ÿค” I'm all for a clean house but this one buys 3 or 4 air freshener sprays a week ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Cpeople

VIP Member
Or even better since the 2 of them do absolutely nothing daily it would match them better to take the iPad away from the little fella and bring him out for some fresh air!
That's he's childminder whilst she gets time to cream herself creaming her house,now there's a lot creams ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

OA1

Chatty Member
Wonder if Rebecca has taken your advice or maybe not its probably her bestie klarissa advice but Rebecca has her account on private and has also removed any videos,or photos of her children. So I presume it's sprays, aerosol cans and supporting klarissasssssss sick beliefs of groomer lad from now on.
Oh she's removed the children's videos, well that's a good thing! I wasn't following her but can see she's gone private alright.
Maybe after her big rant she can see now that we were actually right in how she was coming across ๐Ÿคท
And if she's able to keep her followers, with her cleaning reels...then that's good on her
As long as klarissa doesn't advise her next with this -what's being the link stories

Wexy123

VIP Member
Honest to jayus there's more to sliver back bazzz than protein by the looks of it. He must have came outta his shed when the dogs got to run around. Her tattoo must have hit a button with people because she's lost a lot of followers recently. #letthem๐Ÿ˜‚
Jesus she's had a fair loss of followers alright ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm so surprised that people don't enjoy watching her fridge full of shopping and mr price hauls ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Cpeople

VIP Member
Her statement is making her come across very aggressive indeed. If people with "law degrees" haven't managed to shut down their tattle threads I'm afraid shes very deluded.
She'd want to start in her own town first before bringing Tattle into it. People here are commenting on what she's showing everyday it's what she's putting up on line she'd want to sort that out before she gets her knickers in a twist, and if she's buying her Tv on tick she may get a job to pay for the high court costs.

Cpeople

VIP Member
I only came accross this one because she was mentioned on Klarissas page. She was told about Klarissa and her creep of a fella and apparently didn't care and still follows her and shares her content. I don't follow this one so don't know a whole lot about her to be honest but anyone who turns a blind eye to the likes of Klarissa and the groomer she lives with, well it says a lot about them. What happened last night, I missed it all ๐Ÿ˜‚
She came on saying for the last year there's rumours going around about her in enniscorthy which are laughable according to herself so suddenly one of her 4 friends told her about tattle, and she let the real Rebecca come out, cursing, putting up the middle finger, bring tattlers to Court, invited people to her door I kid you not. To tell her what she's posting is lies. She's on everyday with her husband on the school runs, he's a man shed(garden shed๐Ÿ˜‚ because apparently every man has a hobby of sitting outside in he's shed buring wax melts ๐Ÿคฆ gaming. He apparently works because how do we know he doesn't. Now he's on the school run and games in the evening oh and goes to the gym but has time to work. I need that job. And low n behold she's put her account on private ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ tell me your best friends with groomers partner without tell me.

• Wow

Cpeople

VIP Member
Oh has she gone private!
The crater after she went out buying loads of Mrs hinch books to run a competition to grow her following , what will she do now๐Ÿคญ
Well at least no more strangers will see all the stories she posts of Cian ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Oh we're back public, klarissa is so in her ear. But Rebecca can't see that if the sorry story klarissa spun her is true and groomer boys story is bullshite why is klarissa on private. Someone asked here earlier what's the connection it's a friend ship of swapping notes on how to scam the social welfare system. And Rebecca has a teenager daughter and still sees no wrong in being friends with a one who stands by the mayo convicted child groomer.

Cpeople

VIP Member
HOMEMADE? shop bought pasta, shop bought tomato sauce, shop bought white sauce, with pre grated cheese on top๐Ÿคฃ you basically cooked some pasta Rebecca, mixed it with a load of unhealthy shit, and put it in the oven๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ CLAP CLAP FOR THE DUM DUM
My eyes are burning outta my head ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, I'm tired but I'll drink a shite load of sugar , I'll wash down my cholesterol riddled dinner with my hot chocolate.
More like it's her who's not sleeping and not the child.