Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cpeople

VIP Member
It was thanks to her friend klarissa that she got this page in the first place 🤷 and if anything she's only after making things worse for herself now , as people who didn't know about the page are going to come on over for a 👀
Wonder what the gossip around the town was 🤔
Probably like what's said here!! Both of them milking the system. People aren't stupid she show's off Cian break's the tv on Sunday out buys a bran new one Monday morning there's a hell of a lot of people haven't the money to Live never mind have surplus funds to go buy another car after big Silver back ditched their one the next day or so new TV. So if course people are going to say well for them spoungers.

Reactions: 1

Cpeople

VIP Member
Wondering has she ever actually set foot on a farm, or even been in the countryside in general 🤔
Either way the obsession has to shop and she has to cop on that she's not living in a farmhouse
I've never seen a Browne, cream, checkerd farm house in my life and I live in the country side, with farmhouses all round me.
Don't know where or what year this Decor goes back to but jayus it rough

OA1

Chatty Member
Yep I noticed she'd dropped a good few followers since her showing her true colours in the way she reacted to uz here her common street out burst, her sticking up her fingers and well her language well that was the real Rebecca. She's most certainly talking klarissasssssss advice because she's back on private now. Gained a few followers and back we go. Oh I can see where is one is head down the road of people seen she's obsessed by numbers not a good look Rebecca. For someone who's obsessed with her cleaning Nady hun your only obsession is followers. When you look back at her she's the mirror version of klarissa, healthy eating buzz, buying shite, not bringing the kids outside the door, now hiding sliver back because he doesn't work. Two peas in a 🫛.
If you Google barry the surname and eniscorthy, one of the first things to come up is a court case too! Not anything along the lines of kealy but enough for the guards to bring him to court.
I'm guess it's the same barry cos as a young man then, he didn't have a job either

• Wow

Cpeople

VIP Member
Supporting Barry after all his losses but doesn't go to the wake or funerals 🤔
Loves attention, quite an odd marriage if you ask me they don't go to wedding's together, they don't go anywhere other than her parked up like the tax disc on the school runs. She's a clown and he thinks he's Mr muscle man in his shorts n tee shirt,but lobs around all day and night does sweet f A with the house or kid's. He spends his time locked in his " games shed" doing his hobby play FIFA. They can leave Cian because he won't stay with no one but stays in school.

Cpeople

VIP Member
So she recommends a watch because it's €14 or because she's wore it 10mins.
It's not going to hurt her wrist like a Fitbit because 10mins in and she knows.
I'm wanting to loose weight well give up the red bull .
Ah Jesus handyman Barry is there to set up the watch at 12 in the day.
Maybe get that big lump up to mind Cian during the night and you won't need red bull.
I honestly don't think that young does be awake that amount of hours because he'd be like a bag of cats.
And she certainly wouldn't have a quite house to yap into her phone.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Is Rebecca still after us or has she forgotten it all??
I don't see her page when I search, I know she went private alright
She went private, said she's going to forget all about it now. Obviously the visit to the Garda station didn't work out for her 🤔 Back to fridge content now, she's going on a diet apparently

OA1

Chatty Member
Will we ever get over such shite about him and the car.
We're thankful to be here , we're so lucky things could have been different for us .
And then says they weren't even in the car.
The biggest drama queen on Instagram.
---
Yes I'm that sad I screenshot her fridge.
Will someone please tell me why she freezes pudding.
And I counted at least 4 bags of frozen chips, not a veg in sight and here what's the story with all the orange squash. They hardly polish of a two ltr bottle a day.
I've never heard of anyone freezing pudding! And are they packs of rashers on the bottom left hand side.
Looks like she freezes everything, too busy doing cleaning 🧹🧼 reels with her techno music every day...I'd say she just doesn't leave the house with all her cleaning and spraying chemicals everywhere.
We don't have much wooden surfaces in our kitchen/sitting area. The odd time I'd use pledge for the window sills my husband gives outs when he comes in, could be after hrs later, that he can sorta taste it 😂 coz theres residue in the air. (He's fine with everything else) but she's constantly spraying that kitchen table with furniture polish

Cpeople

VIP Member
No ever said they don't like you Rebecca on here and as for the lies I've not been on my stories much will you STOP even when you're granddad died you posted every single day. So get off the pity stage will you. As for the town talking about you of course they are uz don't work you show how uz squander the social welfare money on shite. €14 on a cake on a Wednesday because he's got he's daddy wrapped around his finger eeehhh no hun if uz had to work and pay a mortgage I can guarantee you uz wouldn't do quick to buy shite.

OMG!!

I wonder how did they afford/affording the house thou? It must be theres with all the beige and browns 'decorating' she does
It's a council house, they got it brand new. Getting careers allowance for two kids l

OA1

Chatty Member
Did she say she was going to get it shut down?? Jesus Katie Price couldn't get it shut down, Rosie Connolly, Pippa. Even Julie Haynes was filming herself outside the Garda station one night going in to report tattle and get it shut down. They all get told the same thing, share your information publicly and it can be talked about publicly. That's why Klarissa is gone private and removed every photo of herself even her profile photo from her page, deleted her Facebook etc. Too many people were finding out the truth about her creep of a fella.
She was just absolutely raging that there is a thread about her. She was blissfully unaware for the past few months that this was here until someone told her. So obviously it was more to do with the fact that people around her were talking behind her back and she was clueless all along
She was saying That everything on here isn't true. She was droning on so much it was hard to listen to her, like
*How do we know that she doesn't buy fruit & vegetables? Answer; because she shows her weekly shopping and fridge every week 🤷
*Cian isn't always on his tablet.... Even thou that's what she mostly shows
*Family gave them the money for the 7 seater replacement because it to quote her "was cheap as chips"
*The TV they replaced the next day was bought on finance 🤔
*Barry's should be allowed all his gaming because it's his hobby and apparently he has a job too
*It's completely normal for a family of 6 to use 5 bottles of miwadi a week
*A few stories about the posts made about her taste in decor , that's her style and they all love it. Said we all called her fat, when we didn't!!! Basically commented about every post to deny everything, Cian stays in the bed with them because they only have a 4 bedroom house, loads more too
She screenshot some of the posts on here, It was later in the eve I seen all this so klarissa got onto her in the meantime and made her remove any screenshots where there's profile photos of her with Keely
And then she's not going to let this lie, we're all going to pay for this, how dare we talk about her family etc
But what she has done is only drawn more people over here to check it all out, made herself look very unhinged, showing her true colours that she is as rough as anything with all the f**ing and threatening and abusive talk.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
From what I can see neither of them follow each other, I know that can be an glitch where it sometimes doesn’t show followers but it doesn’t seem that way

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Red bull or lucozade need to sponsor her at this stage
Like, why does she think anyone gives one shite what time she lets her child get up to have a party? If she was waaaay stricter with him, he wouldnt be waking.....

Cpeople

VIP Member
The amount of sprays, powders and air fresheners she uses daily can't be good for any of their airways surely 🤔 I'm all for a clean house but this one buys 3 or 4 air freshener sprays a week 😳
Yep and a different one in each room, it's no wonder the kids are wild

Cpeople

VIP Member
From what I can see neither of them follow each other, I know that can be an glitch where it sometimes doesn’t show followers but it doesn’t seem that way
Id say bully klarissa got stroppy with Rebecca showing her puss on her account. Klarissa doesn't like to be shown up or corrected by the truth.

gossmomma

Bought herself a new top😂

let me guess another €5 Dunne’s gym top to add to the collection of the 100 other ones she never takes off …

wonder did she get a nice new hairband to match 🙄

Cpeople

VIP Member
Her taste in decor is shocking 🤢 every part she knows look like they should be the "before" pictures of a house makeover
I live in the countryside and the inside of very little houses look like hers
💯 Absolutely I don't know anyone living in a housing estate with farmhouse Style/ cream, Brown's, she's by no means get any style going on theres rugs that she has that were out in the 80s.
No sign of her today she's either still in bed or klarissa has told her she's famous on tattle.