Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

butterflybilly

VIP Member
No he was a bar man but left that, got a job in homesavers lasted 3 weeks .
So know I presume when they got the boys diagnosis of autism and what ever the other boy has that they are getting full careers.
But no he doesn't work he goes to the gym,plays soccer.
Omg... that makes it even more embarassing when Rebecca goes on her rants... she literally expects everything to be handed to them pronto....so they are each a carer of a son so get welfare times 2! WOW

Reactions: 2

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Seems that way alright.
Sure it's no wonder she can buy shite from Amazon, their getting a tidy amount in that house.
On another note wouldn't you think she'd stop embarrassing her teenage daughter, given her a dressed up reward chart to brush her teeth, and get dressed.
Anyone remember her buying the stupid door bells off Amazon to put in the kids bedrooms . She'd only to press the one in the kitchen to tell them dinner was ready ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Id ignore the bells if i were them, her cooking "skills" are a disaster, my dog wouldnt eat her meals๐Ÿคฎ

OA1

Chatty Member
She says she keeps herself to herself,
but if she wanted to keep their private life private then she shouldn't publicly be posting for all the world to see. Especially showing so much of Cian.
She can rant on her stories as much as she wants, but at the end of the day, he's a little boy with a disability, showing that he broke the TV, showing him in distress and whatever else to the internet , should be illegal, she's meant to be his carer!! Imagine if someone were a carer to an elderly person and they were posting stories of that person up and awake in the middle of the night, they're would be outrage!!
Think it's time for her to take a leaf out of klarissas book and delete the photos and reels of Cian and go private

Cpeople

VIP Member
Followed by the lucozade post.....she really is a dose!!!
I don't really get the point of her page. Reels of her cleaning her worktops and bathroom sink. Painting her entire contents of her boring house brown or beige and having the most depressing drolist voice if she does come on talking without anything interesting to say
She's one of them ones who mouth's and mouths but when it comes to face to face she'll say nothing. She's on I'll take on the HSE I don't hold back but says sweet F. A at the meeting.
She actually wants to do nothing herself with them chaps, why should we go to a workshop. I'm a parent I know what I'm doing yes you do in your hole.
She's pumping that young lad with sugar, and iPads for entertainment while you drink red bull.

OA1

Chatty Member
They really are two useless cu*ts!!
The child needs specific insoles to walk properly and they wont get them privately by paying for a physio ๐Ÿคฌ and the hearing test, I know all are different but someone i know took their autistic child private and it was โ‚ฌ150
What she gets for Cian alone is โ‚ฌ1680 a year child benefit, โ‚ฌ4080 in dca for a yr and the โ‚ฌ1850 bonus Amt in the summer = โ‚ฌ7610
And that's just the basics just for ciano , plus whatever carers and everything else shes getting for him . She absolutely makes my blood boil. It's all taxpayers money and she sits on her hole and moans about it 24/7. Theres no way money like that , which they haven't earned a cent of it! should go on shopping for shit and a gaming shed!!! Oh my god these cu*nts!!! Get a job to buy those things. Like after Barry had the most dramatic sounding car crash, luckily he was fine afterwards but they had the car replaced 2/3 days later. Insurance doesnt pay out that fast, so they have money but won't spend it on their autistic children, think the government should do all that
But a shopping bag that says 'recycle" for all her empty bottles of lucozade, she really is a simpleton!! Dunno what she'll do with herself now as she's almost everything painted brown

Cpeople

VIP Member
She says she keeps herself to herself,
but if she wanted to keep their private life private then she shouldn't publicly be posting for all the world to see. Especially showing so much of Cian.
She can rant on her stories as much as she wants, but at the end of the day, he's a little boy with a disability, showing that he broke the TV, showing him in distress and whatever else to the internet , should be illegal, she's meant to be his carer!! Imagine if someone were a carer to an elderly person and they were posting stories of that person up and awake in the middle of the night, they're would be outrage!!
Think it's time for her to take a leaf out of klarissas book and delete the photos and reels of Cian and go private
There's a lot she should stop doing, she's dug her own hole with people talking about her on here as I'm sure that's the local conversation too. There's a hell of a lot bigger account's than her's that don't brag/show off oh we can go out and replace the tv the very next day. It's shite like that that rubs people up the wrong way. Theres lots of people who don't have the money to skull red bull everyday. I've absolutely no sympathy for her plus maybe now she'll see what a pig klarissa is.
---
Statement release Be afraid because she's coming for the tattlers. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:

Cpeople

VIP Member
This one is some self entitled, lazy, CUNT!!!!!!!! She thinks the HSE should be "outsourcing" therapists, pay them good money to get Ciano seen.... YET, the first week of June she will get โ‚ฌ1,850 probably times 2, for Tadgh too, and she "outsources" NOTHING!!!!! Ciano needs a communication device thats โ‚ฌ1,500, if he needs it that badly Rebecca, GO FUCKING BUY HIM ONE OUT OF THE FREE โ‚ฌ1,850 YOU WILL GET!!!!!! NO, its easier to sit on your fat hole, guzzling lucozade, and moan about all the things you want handed to you๐Ÿ™„
She will do like she did last year, go buy a heap of uttter shite from Amazon and Ikea from that money, for her shitty brown house, and spend the rest year moaning about what her brats need๐Ÿ™„ GET A FUCKING JOB, BUY WHAT THEY NEED YOURSELF, AND GET YOUR LAYABOUT DOZY HUSBAND A JOB TOO!!!! STOP FUCKING SCROUNGING๐Ÿ˜ค
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’ฏ Absolutely spot on!!!!!
She's like yep he's non verbal that's it he needs this,he needs that no such thing as please God only day he'll talk . Rots my shite and this shite of I'll flip, I'll say this, I'll say that when reality is she fuckin loves this, loves the payments more.

Cpeople

VIP Member
There's no reason that 1 of them couldn't be working. She's well able to clean and decorate her house day in day out then she's well enough to get a job and leave Barry with the kids or vice versa. Lazy fuckers draining the system
I'd say she's never worked, and as for him I'd say he's in the shed day and night playing grand theft Auto or Sonic.
As for decoratioing that's call messy play.

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
Hey Dopey Rebecca, a blind man could see that coming!!!! Allowing that spoiled little brat bring that toy up to the bedroom, how did you expect this to go? I hope he dosnt sleep for one minute, you deserve it for being so damn thick!!!!!!
Hello my name is Rebecca and I'm an fizzy addict.๐Ÿ™‹

Let's start with the Glass's, Wtf if she touched them once it was a zillion times no they don't make you look intelligent.๐Ÿคก

Her weight is 95% Lucozade I kid you not. Because she doesn't eat chocolate but gets a huge hot chocolate with the works cream, chocolate, marshmallows.
She's going cold turkey from her addiction.๐Ÿฆƒ

She's looking for skincare recommendations but nothing expensive because she's not into washing her face!๐Ÿคข
Her breakouts have nothing to do with nothing washing your face or the shite you eat, the 56 sticks of white pudding and the 49 packs of crisps.

She hasn't the money to buy skincare but is admitting she's drinking 5/6 bottles of Lucozade a day never mind the Red Bull.

She's obsessed with cleaning but that table behind Cian is full up of shite.

Get a grip of yourself and if you and big Silver back Barry weren't screwing the systems and working and paying a mortgage you certainly won't be addicted to Lucozade and forking out the guts of a tenner a day on fizzy drinks.

Cpeople

VIP Member
So barry is doing up his gaming shed aswel. Like FFS a gaming shed!! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜‚
Honest to god, big lazy hound!!
No fear of him looking for a job.
It's shocking to see yes we all know it's going on in every town but Jesus Rebecca and klarissa are really rubbin it into to people's working face's.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Stop Rebecca signed up for my canine companion walking challenge put up the link looking for sponsorship/donations done two walks and not another word about it. Answer that silver back Barry to get down the dole hall and look for a job,
Or even better since the 2 of them do absolutely nothing daily it would match them better to take the iPad away from the little fella and bring him out for some fresh air!

butterflybilly

VIP Member
๐Ÿ’ฏ Absolutely I don't know anyone living in a housing estate with farmhouse Style/ cream, Brown's, she's by no means get any style going on theres rugs that she has that were out in the 80s.
No sign of her today she's either still in bed or klarissa has told her she's famous on tattle.
Thanks be to god there was no update on how Cian slept last night, its BEYOND BORING๐Ÿ˜ด

Wexy123

VIP Member
She came on saying for the last year there's rumours going around about her in enniscorthy which are laughable according to herself so suddenly one of her 4 friends told her about tattle, and she let the real Rebecca come out, cursing, putting up the middle finger, bring tattlers to Court, invited people to her door I kid you not. To tell her what she's posting is lies. She's on everyday with her husband on the school runs, he's a man shed(garden shed๐Ÿ˜‚ because apparently every man has a hobby of sitting outside in he's shed buring wax melts ๐Ÿคฆ gaming. He apparently works because how do we know he doesn't. Now he's on the school run and games in the evening oh and goes to the gym but has time to work. I need that job. And low n behold she's put her account on private ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ tell me your best friends with groomers partner without tell me.
I always miss the good stuff!! She's probably realised that you can't complain about people discussing things you share publicly so is gone private

OMG!!

Loves attention, quite an odd marriage if you ask me they don't go to wedding's together, they don't go anywhere other than her parked up like the tax disc on the school runs. She's a clown and he thinks he's Mr muscle man in his shorts n tee shirt,but lobs around all day and night does sweet f A with the house or kid's. He spends his time locked in his " games shed" doing his hobby play FIFA. They can leave Cian because he won't stay with no one but stays in school.
Cian is an excuse for why she doesn't go anywhere

OA1

Chatty Member
Oh what's this, she had a meltdown again did she ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I thought she was still private so didn't see any of it. Went for a snoop now and all I could see was photos of her stocked up fridge ๐Ÿ™„ No wonder she's getting so much back for her bottles with the amount they are going through. I'll still never know how they get through at least 6 large bottles of diluteable orange a week
She's back on private after reading on here, but really is it was just a pity party for one. There was afew stories first about getting new blinds, the cost of them and where people recommended
Then she brought it back to what was said on here but Mrs hinch and Stacey Solomon also have threads and nothing is true on there either
She's convinced that one of us live close to her because we know so much about her and the family, even though what was said here wasn't true ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ nothing about that fact she provided all that information online to thousands, we never knew barry spends his day in a gaming shed only for her saying it etc
It was the total opposite of the rebecca who was sticking up her fingers, making faces and cursing like a sailor afew weeks ago, I'm sure she probably got afew dm's after it
People can see sorta in at the moment with the blinds they have , know they are home all day, so new blinds for the front of the house will be the answer for everything, just a wild guess here but I'm sure they'll be brown/beige

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
That's just embarrassing to even admit it.... a 30 something grown male with a games ๐ŸŽฎ shed, with him gaming all day, probably having withdrawals at night time when hes in bed, and she high on fumes from all cleaning products she douces the house in , the poor child has no hope given the tablet in the middle of the night in the bed with them.

She's a dose! Think I'll have to stop looking at the stories. She's a head cold....light flu at the most, she's making it out she's on her death bed ๐Ÿคฆ
Again she's another one the lift doesn't go all the way to the top in everyday life.
But when it's to scam the social welfare well she's not at the back of class then.
And yes that young lads head must be doing 200miles n hour all the time.
No sign of the shopping with a dozen bottles of orange in tow.
45 six packs of crisps.