Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leasha

The funny thing is, even if she puts "her hand in her pocket" and pays for the things Cian needs, its still funded by the state!!!! THEY DONT WORK, THEY EARN NOTHING, THEY ARE LIFE LONG SCROUNGERS!!!!!
That's true, good point πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

But she still won't even do that. She is literally handed money to sit on her hole and she won't even spend any to help the child.

Imagine how selfish she'd be if she had actually gone out and worked hard for the money, worked 40+ hours, then came home and juggled home life like most other people.

God forbid.

Reactions: 3

butterflybilly

VIP Member
πŸ’―πŸ’― Agree with you herself and big Barry are sitting up shoving it up on social media that they're getting anything that's going but the way she's squanders money is unreal. Buys absolute rubbish for the house, rubbish diet by all in that house. And then makes a mockery of it by posting the rubbish she buys every day I actually wouldn't be surprised if he's getting a payment for her.
Id say shes claiming for one of the boys, and big Barry for the other.... so all benefits are times 2 then, would that be the case? So come June 1st, theres €1,850, twice, being claimed and squanderedπŸ™„

Wexy123

VIP Member
There's no reason that 1 of them couldn't be working. She's well able to clean and decorate her house day in day out then she's well enough to get a job and leave Barry with the kids or vice versa. Lazy fuckers draining the system

Wexy123

VIP Member
Jesus this one would make you sick talking about how she "hounded" a special school for a place for her son, and bawling down the phone then cos he got a place. Over 50 applied and only 14 got places and she's one of the lucky ones and she comes on bawling down the phone about how much she hounded the school. Think about the parents who didn't get a place for their kids you ungrateful yoke 😑 Hounding a special needs school, it's hardly their fault if they are underfunded and only have a certain amount of places. She gives me the biggest rage. Poor child stuck to his iPad day and night and she rearing him on shit food and drinks

Cpeople

VIP Member
Ah lads I said I'd pop on to say did ya's see the poor front door got creamed yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

gossmomma

Sure if she wasn’t such a social welfare sucking Mrs hinch wannabe lay about no one would be talking about her πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Tiny tears about her grandad your not the first person to loose someone… get over yourself!

OA1

Chatty Member
I’m doubled over with absolute embarrassment for her … she got a tattoo ON HER HAND for that meaning ??? Please get a life becks 🫠
And that part of the hand is so visible πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈunless she wears gloves. Imagine explaining to the person putting on the tattoo the meaning behind it πŸ™ˆ thought maybe first when I read here quickly and tattoo might be something meaningful like a little tribute to her granddad, but if she went off and that got for a couple of pages on a tattle thread and afew people around her town talking about her she clearly isn't well!!! hoping it's a fake and washes off

• Haha

butterflybilly

VIP Member
I only clicked on his thread as I heard she's one of the nutcases that still follows Klarissa, even after being informed of her grooming nature and her convicted guilty pweirdo partner, who tried to lure a 16 year old girl. She stuck by him and had 4 more kids with him... and despite being told about her Rebecca still follows.

Then I seen the comments and something clicked, i remember following this one years ago. The laziest, entitled, poor me character.. she used her sons diagnosis for content. She does nothing to help him, she's happy using his autism as excuses for her not having to do things. Surely she's on the spectrum too no? Her obsessive cleaning and impulse buying useless crap. If she was up off her hole, out making an honest weeks wages, she would think more of her money than spending it on the shit she spends the handout government money on.
You have described her to a tee! She dosnt seem to be making many freebies from her page, she uses it to rant, show the shite she buys, and endless cleaning😴 Would you bother showing the world you are a self entitled scrounger, herself and her waster husband WONT work, and stay home ranting about what her sons are ENTITLED to😀 GET OFF YOUR HOLES AND WORK FOR YOUR SONS NEEDS!!!!!

Wexy123

VIP Member
And that part of the hand is so visible πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈunless she wears gloves. Imagine explaining to the person putting on the tattoo the meaning behind it πŸ™ˆ thought maybe first when I read here quickly and tattoo might be something meaningful like a little tribute to her granddad, but if she went off and that got for a couple of pages on a tattle thread and afew people around her town talking about her she clearly isn't well!!! hoping it's a fake and washes off
Whats the story with the people in her town talking about her? What are they saying like, did she ever address it?

Cpeople

VIP Member
Im surprised shes not much bigger, they eat and drink nothing but crapπŸ™„ she needs to spend less time "scrubbing" a clean house, and prepare actual home made, healthy meals
Don't ever see much fruit,veg or meat the shopping, two trays of mince and a pack of sausages. Big Barry probably sits in his games shed while dum dum draws him in the food

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Kicking off by saying that this one has been told multiple times that another hun that she's friends with is in a relationship with a known child groomer...but doesn't seem to care πŸ€”πŸ€” Goes to show what type of person she is if that's the company she's happy to keep

OA1

Chatty Member
New walking Pad, new tattoo's and still waiting on the HSE to fund cians device yep I can see silver backed Baz getting a job real soon alright.
Oh ffs πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ although if is gets her walking on it everyday it might be no harm coz she rarely leaves the house only for shopping for cleaning products

Wexy123

VIP Member
Absolutely rotts my shit this one.
Stop with that crying shite we fought, I said this, I'd burst this one, I'm about to flip.
She comes on laughing that ciano is so so strong he brusted the doctor, he'd burst big sliver back lazy system sucker bad ass Barry. And she laughs at that.
She only love that she's got something to fake cry about. @Wexy123 why do we do this to our selves watch these morons who set the rage on πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. I think we've the same personality me n you a low,low tolerance to 🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑
oh yes we both seem to have zero tolerance to these kind of low life's who will do or say anything for attention πŸ˜‚ Sure this one is probably getting parenting advice off Klarissa who's living with a know child groomer πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ The mind boggles with some of these people honestly.

Cpeople

VIP Member
She got her free payment last week so squandered it on rubbish,but can't afford to buy Cian a device, I'm sure the people in her home town who are supposedly talking about her are having a good ole natter now.
But here's the thing anything that's said on Tattle Rebecca has said this herself it's came straight from the horse's mouth her mouth. She's the one posting Cian up at all hour's,she's the one advertising red bull. She's the one who says Cian is tough he'd knock the dr out. So Rebecca instead of tattooing you hand with letthem think hard about the shite you post. If you don't want people talking about you there was no need to destroy your hand with a ridiculous tattoo it's this simple don't post your Mr price air freshener, we don't give a shite if Cian has no routine, or you buy a dozen squash a week. Your making the entertainment and blesses n saves us but you really have took tattle to a new level. History was made in Wexford #letthemπŸ˜‚πŸ«£πŸ«£πŸ™„πŸ™„

Wexy123

VIP Member
She's one of them ones who mouth's and mouths but when it comes to face to face she'll say nothing. She's on I'll take on the HSE I don't hold back but says sweet F. A at the meeting.
She actually wants to do nothing herself with them chaps, why should we go to a workshop. I'm a parent I know what I'm doing yes you do in your hole.
She's pumping that young lad with sugar, and iPads for entertainment while you drink red bull.
Doesn't need a workshop but thinks it's great to raise a child with additional needs on an iPad constantly and fill him with bottles and bottles of juice. No issue with ipads my own kids have them but not 24 hours a day it's no wonder the child doesn't sleep. If my lads thought they would be handed an iPad if they woke up at 2am they would never sleep either.