Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OA1

Chatty Member
Hey Dopey Rebecca, a blind man could see that coming!!!! Allowing that spoiled little brat bring that toy up to the bedroom, how did you expect this to go? I hope he dosnt sleep for one minute, you deserve it for being so damn thick!!!!!!
Was going to say at least it gives him a break from the tablet...but see the tablet in his hand aswel 🀦
The last day he had his ear defenders on because she said the washing machine going. To be fair I was at my parents house the last day and the washing machine in their kitchen and on and I found it very annoying myself, used of my house can close utility door. But dopey Barry obviously has electricity in his gaming shed so they could hook up the washing machine and dryer in there instead. What she's spending on "decorating" could easily pay someone to hook up water for it. What is she painting now...the banisters? How can they stand the smell of all the paints

Cpeople

VIP Member
No he dosnt, shur they are draining the social welfare for every cent, not worth while for the scroungers to work, the only work they do is "working the system" πŸ™„
Shocking isn't, big lazy hound doesn't work but can afford gym membership.
Big hard man is the shorts.
Four bedroom house and she's Cian sleep in their bed and then Wonder's why the child is waking up.

OMG!!

Will we ever get over such shite about him and the car.
We're thankful to be here , we're so lucky things could have been different for us .
And then says they weren't even in the car.
The biggest drama queen on Instagram.
---
Yes I'm that sad I screenshot her fridge.
Will someone please tell me why she freezes pudding.
And I counted at least 4 bags of frozen chips, not a veg in sight and here what's the story with all the orange squash. They hardly polish of a two ltr bottle a day.
Yes the pudding & rashers, both have weeks expiry & the diluted orange why so many in the fridge. For her to make it look full πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Pasta bake & spagetti bol is all I've ever see her cook unless Barry breaks out & make a chicken dinner🫣

OA1

Chatty Member
Never seen her bring him outside, she went to the park one time came on and said Barry nearly had to hold me back from people looking at Cian, judging him bla,bla,. She signed up last year for to raise money for autism awareness walking challenge that lasted 5 walks.
Basically that child has no bed time routine, he's in the bedroom with them so how would he sleep in a bed with two adults.
Let's get real here sleep catches up with us all but she maintains he's never slept a night. Really now I don't buy that shite it's all for attention, and as for the Lucozade helping her stay awake yeah right
She has her smart ⌚ now for tracking steps....maybe she'll take him outside to get steps in
She's only heading for type 2 diabetes with all the lucozade and red bull she's downing

Cpeople

VIP Member
Id love to know if Remedial Rebecca knows about her tattle thread yet? Meltdown incoming.......
So would I but I think she'd think wow I'm on tattle life.
Because I'm a clean freak, an Amazon addict, I'm on tattle because of my farmhouse Style account, love's a bitaa checkerd patterns on me wall rustic vibes. Did I mention I'm on tattle life now.

OA1

Chatty Member
Lads how lucky is Aubree? Shes having her room changed from pink to....... BROWN, FUCKING BROWN!!!!!! JUST WHAT A LITTLE GIRL DREAMS OFπŸ™„
Don't think I can watch anymore , all the browns and beiges. Whatever about the walls, jeeze at least leave the skirting white it looks fresh, but painting it brown 🀦

Cpeople

VIP Member
Rebecca, Rebecca,Rebecca stop working yourself up hun will ya, your famous people are talking about you on line and on the streets of the sunny south east. But I had to laugh at you though you've a 4 bed council house and you've no where for your son to sleep πŸ€”πŸ€”. Wow people who buy their own house's make their kids share bed rooms. Any ways hunzo you go enjoy your Lucozade πŸ€¦πŸ™†πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Cpeople

VIP Member
She has her smart ⌚ now for tracking steps....maybe she'll take him outside to get steps in
She's only heading for type 2 diabetes with all the lucozade and red bull she's downing
Absolutely did U ever see the amount of rubbish,trash in her shopping, and for the bottles of orange squash at least 5 a week surely no family are drinking that amount. And one can of milk.

OA1

Chatty Member
If they were out slogging for their money she wouldn't be sitting up with red bull and Lucozade for her breakfast. The guts of a tenner Every day!! And yes I thought that too about showing off her stashing the cash, use your bank account or revlout. Part of that is showing off to. I wish she'd throw out them depressing check curtains on that patio door.
Her taste in decor is shocking 🀒 every part she knows look like they should be the "before" pictures of a house makeover
I live in the countryside and the inside of very little houses look like hers

Cpeople

VIP Member
Doesn't need a workshop but thinks it's great to raise a child with additional needs on an iPad constantly and fill him with bottles and bottles of juice. No issue with ipads my own kids have them but not 24 hours a day it's no wonder the child doesn't sleep. If my lads thought they would be handed an iPad if they woke up at 2am they would never sleep either.
He's stuck to it day and night, like come on the little lad in the the bed with them, and by the looks of them two there's no spare room for that little guy.
She actually cream's herself when she's rattling off what they have.
Don't hear of her getting them any help without it being πŸ†“ from the HSE.

OA1

Chatty Member
What an amazing room transformation πŸ₯±
Just added more brown 🟀

OA1

Chatty Member
She came on saying for the last year there's rumours going around about her in enniscorthy which are laughable according to herself so suddenly one of her 4 friends told her about tattle, and she let the real Rebecca come out, cursing, putting up the middle finger, bring tattlers to Court, invited people to her door I kid you not. To tell her what she's posting is lies. She's on everyday with her husband on the school runs, he's a man shed(garden shedπŸ˜‚ because apparently every man has a hobby of sitting outside in he's shed buring wax melts 🀦 gaming. He apparently works because how do we know he doesn't. Now he's on the school run and games in the evening oh and goes to the gym but has time to work. I need that job. And low n behold she's put her account on private πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ tell me your best friends with groomers partner without tell me.
Oh has she gone private!
The crater after she went out buying loads of Mrs hinch books to run a competition to grow her following , what will she do now🀭
Well at least no more strangers will see all the stories she posts of Cian πŸ‘πŸ‘

Cpeople

VIP Member
Any more about it all or is it all forgotten about now?
Nope she's still going on,on and on. The poor 🀑 can't believe that in 2024 that there's such a thing as tattle. She's had 100s of messages of support that many that she's only opened half of them but knows that the rest of them are supporting her too🀣🀣🀣. She can't believe we don't have our faces on show on tattle,we hide behind fake profile pictures πŸ€”πŸ€”. Will who ever is mouthing about her on the streets tell her how tattle work's before she gives herself a heartattack. Big statement made today. Oh and Rebecca nobody here ever said they hate you or used the word fat them are your words not ours.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cpeople

VIP Member
Is her child autistic? Just when she mentioned phenergan and melatonin?
Yes her young lad is, she never shuts up about it to the point she actually goes OTT about how he is sooooo,soooo,soooo, bad.
She comes on I'll tell ya,s one thing lads I'm going to go mad and by God I'll ring them up in the HSE, tomorroaaa morning because nooooboby will put my child needs a side.
I'm fit to be killed, Barry knoooowwws when I'm upset about my boys.
But Barry is in the gym, and coming home and eating nothing but shite, she's buys absolute rubbish, food wise, house wise.
What I don't get is if Cian doesn't sleep why can't they take it in turns to get up with him. Because the bould Barry doesn't work either.