Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My children love a playground as much as most children, but doesn’t schlepping from one instagrammable playground to another every weekend ever get dull for them?

Reactions: 11
It's a 50 minute drive or train journey from where they live to that park. Have a day off Grabs and let your poor children relax on a weekend morning...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Jesus. She’s so boring and repetitive she’s giving us absolutely nothing to talk about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh but she’s shared her favourite restaurant, an all you can eat buffet 😂😂😀 I’m
Not sure where to start with that one…
Bit weird since she clearly has food issues. I wonder if she pukes it all up after, or does an extra bazillion steps to make up for it. Or she just eats the stuff that most resembles slop, and treats herself to dessert (pastel gelato please!) Or all of the above 🤷

Reactions: 9
Bit weird since she clearly has food issues. I wonder if she pukes it all up after, or does an extra bazillion steps to make up for it. Or she just eats the stuff that most resembles slop, and treats herself to dessert (pastel gelato please!) Or all of the above 🤷
It's been noted before that she often has that puffiness associated with purging and she has a layer of soft, white hair on her body associated with anorexia. So you probably aren't far off.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The Grove buffet is lovely- as buffet's go - But yes weird choice for her, but I guess, like a child, she knows there will be something there that she can eat- I would never go there out of choice- It's been the same food and lay out for the past 10 years or so and the booze is extortionate (That's why I don't go there!:D) But she doesn't drink and probably goes at the 'cheaper times'.
There are so many nicer restaurants around- It's a hotel restaurant for hotel guests at the end of the day!

Reactions: 9
The Grove buffet is lovely- as buffet's go - But yes weird choice for her, but I guess, like a child, she knows there will be something there that she can eat- I would never go there out of choice- It's been the same food and lay out for the past 10 years or so and the booze is extortionate (That's why I don't go there!:D) But she doesn't drink and probably goes at the 'cheaper times'.
There are so many nicer restaurants around- It's a hotel restaurant for hotel guests at the end of the day!

She's also a total skinflint so she'll love the idea of being able to take enough food to make it "worf it"...not that she'll eat any of it, but she can photograph it for the gram.

Reactions: 10
I have an image of her making Ben take a rucksack of empty Tupperware so she can be one of those people who take extra portions home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you think she drags the FRK on her 6am walk before school or leaves them with the Sherpa?

Reactions: 2