Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need a new thread! ‘Celebrating 10th anniversary, Grabby barley out of nursery’ is my contribution 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s such a child, her idea of a ‘fancy’ restaurant is an all you can eat buffet. And that as two grown adults they have to ask for vouchers from their parents so they can go. Tragic 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
How about -
Rebeccaloves__#53: up at 5 to beat the crowds, in her clown shoes and frumpy shrouds.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the duck is that 10 things post all about. We DON'T need to see the repeat bleeping photos...

I couldn't give a tit about:

1. The green jacket from vinted... Monty Don wants his jacket back 🤣

2. That the FRKs are playing with balloons in the back garden and gearing up for 'party season'

3. Do we REALLY need to see AGAIN the photo of the nearly 5 year old F. Stompy stuffed in the bleeping double buggy from a previous trip to the zoo

4. 🥱 the freebie velvet crown that R. Atlas will be wearing for his birthday along with the stripey top in less than a month's time

5. 💤 going to a book shop... BUT not any book shop... it's most beautiful bookshop in the world? God give me bleeping strength!!!

6. That grabby is wearing Jeans in June... who gives a duck!

7. "My 🌞" until he goes rogue like his big sister 😁😜

8 & 9. Your lovely day out to all the places you visit every bleeping week

10. And finally, photographing the FRKs eating the slop breakfast 🙄

How is anyone with half a brain cell thinking that this... wet lettuce, freeloading, non-working, non-functional fucked up groomed twerp. Is inspirational with her repeative weirdo daily routines etc,. etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What the duck is that 10 things post all about. We DON'T need to see the repeat bleeping photos...

I couldn't give a tit about:

1. The green jacket from vinted... Monty Don wants his jacket back 🤣

2. That the FRKs are playing with balloons in the back garden and gearing up for 'party season'

3. Do we REALLY need to see AGAIN the photo of the nearly 5 year old F. Stompy stuffed in the bleeping double buggy from a previous trip to the zoo

4. 🥱 the freebie velvet crown that R. Atlas will be wearing for his birthday along with the stripey top in less than a month's time

5. 💤 going to a book shop... BUT not any book shop... it's most beautiful bookshop in the world? God give me bleeping strength!!!

6. That grabby is wearing Jeans in June... who gives a duck!

7. "My 🌞" until he goes rogue like his big sister 😁😜

8 & 9. Your lovely day out to all the places you visit every bleeping week

10. And finally, photographing the FRKs eating the slop breakfast 🙄

How is anyone with half a brain cell thinking that this... wet lettuce, freeloading, non-working, non-functional fucked up groomed twerp. Is inspirational with her repeative weirdo daily routines etc,. etc
I can’t even be arsed to look at her feed at the moment. She’s so predictable and you’ve summed it up perfectly 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just been to look ... my god she's dreary ... my thoughts for Grabby
  1. get your bleeping huge child out of the buggy - she looks ridiculous - how can you not see it??
  2. The jacket looks tit - you really need to get some tailored / well fitted clothes.
  3. Are you really still doing the 'stare at the wall/floor/middle distance pose ... you are so basic
  4. In your 'school party era' - what does this even mean?
  5. No one, literally no one, cares about allotment content
  6. Stop calling them kiddos
  7. i don't' care how big/small/excited your children are ... and nor does anyone beyond your immediate family.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just been to look ... my god she's dreary ... my thoughts for Grabby
  1. get your bleeping huge child out of the buggy - she looks ridiculous - how can you not see it??
  2. The jacket looks tit - you really need to get some tailored / well fitted clothes.
  3. Are you really still doing the 'stare at the wall/floor/middle distance pose ... you are so basic
  4. In your 'school party era' - what does this even mean?
  5. No one, literally no one, cares about allotment content
  6. Stop calling them kiddos
  7. i don't' care how big/small/excited your children are ... and nor does anyone beyond your immediate family.
I looked because you did 😆 she’s so bleeping boring! Who goes to an allotment before school?! Also her nails look naff and why is she dressed like a toddler?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I looked because you did 😆 she’s so bleeping boring! Who goes to an allotment before school?! Also her nails look naff and why is she dressed like a toddler?

Though it was Freya holding the berries at first 😂

• Haha
Omg the garlic clove chewing for toothache 😂. I feel sorry for the poor dentist who sees her tomorrow with her rancid garlic breath!

I bet she'll get prescribed antibiotics but Ben will think he knows better and will prescribe her some weird 'natural' concoction involving nettles and some tit from their allotment or something.

I too thought it was Freya holding the berries! Why does Grabby insist on dressing like a child? Actually that's a rhetorical question, it's obviously for Ben's pAED0 preferences.

• Haha