Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In which case, the book scheme isn’t fit for purpose as help is a phase 4 word.
Dependent on the scheme, the scheme I teach don't save double consonants until phase 4- the children are exposed to them earlier. As long as the majority of the book is decodable it's fine to have 1 word or so at a higher level anyway. Most schemes aren't the old school phase 1-6 now anyway.
Regardless of schemes lol, as I know it's not a particularly interesting topic, the book she is reading is not age related for this time of year so if I were grabby I'd be making sure she didn't miss any more school, not that she much cares about girls education I'm sure!

Reactions: 8
3 sizes too big as per usual 👣
These shoes look beyond ridiculous. They look like clown shoes. Poor little chap, a roller blind for a door and second hand oversized shoes. Grabby will be making the street urchins wear her shoes next.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair, she could have chosen the book herself and as such wouldn’t be representative of her actual reading level but it’s very possible she’s slightly behind if she misses school consistently. I can’t imagine Grabby teaching phonics while parenting in Sicily.

Reactions: 1
OK it keeps coming today. She’s selecting toys to keep for her……GRANDCHILDREN. I cannot 😂😂😂😂😂😂
So special? What the duck is she on? These are the animals they put around the birthday cakes and put hats on them.
We had loads of the animals, bloody sore to sit down and find a rhino welded to your thing!
They are plastic and rubber animals, nothing special about them

Reactions: 8
So special? What the duck is she on? These are the animals they put around the birthday cakes and put hats on them.
We had loads of the animals, bloody sore to sit down and find a rhino welded to your thing!
They are plastic and rubber animals, nothing special about them
They are the ones her idol Courtney gets her kiddos (usually from the op shop :rolleyes:) so she is copying her -The reality is Grabs is so boring, dull and unoriginal that she feels the need to post such shite.

Reactions: 14
I was thinking that Grabby could make the birthday crown herself with all the art supplies and time she has on her hands but then I remembered that she copies Courtney Adams (Adamo) so that wouldn’t do.

Reactions: 7
Wait wait wait. She went to America and bought … wrapping paper!!?! That’s worse than the baking trays!!
She and Alex Stedman really are two sides of the same coin. She goes to Japan and spends her time buying tat in their equivalent of £1 shops. It’s giving big ‘kids on their first school trip to France’ energy. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Deserted play area ✓
Deserted streets of Maida Vale ✓
1st people in at London Zoo before others ✓

F. Stompy to R. Atlas "Do you want to play mums and dads with me?" 🤣🤐😆

What I imagine role playing @ The Sterlings, is like:

Mumma is a busy SAH mumma, she has to get up at the crack of dawn {obviously not actually up the crack of someone called Dawn}. As she needs to get 10,000 steps in and take few photos of the sunrise. Dada is still asleep in the waffy corridor, as he's laying-in 10 times better than you.

Mumma is the head cook in the house because that's her job. She likes to makes waffles {not the kinda waffles normal people eat} and all washed down with an revolting smoothie concoction which usually involves cauliflower.

Dada leaves to go to work {unless he's 'working from home'}, no one is actually sure what he does but it's something a man would do and he does it 10 better than anyone else.

Mumma doesn't work because dada thinks ALL mummas should be at home, doing things mumma things and not being around other people. But mumma is an 'influencer' of travelling {to the same places on a 3 year loop} and the huge allotment dada built. Her job is to take 100 million photos of everything, as she knows other people like her repetitive photos and reels of ALL the holidays/weekend breaks/days out etc that they do in a whole year.

Mumma and dada like to stomp around the garden pretending they are walking the kiddos around a deserted play park{s} before going to the zoo to see the {schleich} animals.

Mumma likes to read and fetches a book from the bookcase that clever dada has made, he is soo clever. He's 10 times cleverer than all the dadas in the world and mumma likes everyone to know this fact.

Mumma makes dada fetch the suitcases from the grotty inhabitable snug and announces "We're going on a holiday!!!" and preps the props for the flat lay. Mumma makes sure dada brings the double buggy, car seats and the parasol" as they are VERY essential when you go away.

... Oh god, I could do this all day but I won't lol.

Jesus, I feel sorry for the kids in F. Stompys class having to look at ALL the photos she would've taken at London Zoo.

As per normal, grabby is wishing the time away 🤦🏻 I like how she assumes they'll be grandparents in the future.

And finally... OMG don't we know it's harvesting time @ the bloody allotment with what Benpeeado has grown, whilst grabby takes lots of photos of the 'first' harvest of x-y-z 🙄🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone’s commented on the lack of other people in the playground post….

She’s replied saying they were there at 8.30….
Central London by 8.30am 😳

Her response also was… don’t other people’s kids wake up early?! Er yeah… doesn’t mean I drag em’ out at the crack of dawn though.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone’s commented on the lack of other people in the playground post….

She’s replied saying they were there at 8.30….
Central London by 8.30am 😳

Her response also was… don’t other people’s kids wake up early?! Er yeah… doesn’t mean I drag em’ out at the crack of dawn though.
SHES A DICK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Deserted play area ✓

Mumma is a busy SAH mumma, she has to get up at the crack of dawn {obviously not actually up the crack of someone called Dawn}. As she needs to get 10,000 steps in and take few photos of the sunrise. Dada is still asleep in the waffy corridor, as he's laying-in 10 times better than you.

Mumma is the head cook in the house because that's her job. She likes to makes waffles {not the kinda waffles normal people eat} and all washed down with an revolting smoothie concoction which usually involves cauliflower.

Dada leaves to go to work {unless he's 'working from home'}, no one is actually sure what he does but it's something a man would do and he does it 10 better than anyone else.

Mumma doesn't work because dada thinks ALL mummas should be at home, doing things mumma things and not being around other people. But mumma is an 'influencer' of travelling {to the same places on a 3 year loop} and the huge allotment dada built. Her job is to take 100 million photos of everything, as she knows other people like her repetitive photos and reels of ALL the holidays/weekend breaks/days out etc that they do in a whole year.

Mumma and dada like to stomp around the garden pretending they are walking the kiddos around a deserted play park{s} before going to the zoo to see the {schleich} animals.

Mumma likes to read and fetches a book from the bookcase that clever dada has made, he is soo clever. He's 10 times cleverer than all the dadas in the world and mumma likes everyone to know this fact.

Mumma makes dada fetch the suitcases from the grotty inhabitable snug and announces "We're going on a holiday!!!" and preps the props for the flat lay. Mumma makes sure dada brings the double buggy, car seats and the parasol" as they are VERY essential when you go away.

Jesus, I feel sorry for the kids in F. Stompys class having to look at ALL the photos she would've taken at London Zoo.

As per normal, grabby is wishing the time away 🤦🏻 I like how she assumes they'll be grandparents in the future.

And finally... OMG don't we know it's harvesting time @ the bloody allotment with what Benpeeado has grown, whilst grabby takes lots of photos of the 'first' harvest of x-y-z 🙄🥱
The brackets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was thinking that Grabby could make the birthday crown herself with all the art supplies and time she has on her hands but then I remembered that she copies Courtney Adams (Adamo) so that wouldn’t do.
All the Adamo talk makes me think of that time Grabby went to Australia and full-on stalked Courtney. She'd tagged Court and all the linens to let them know she was coming to Byron, but no one gave a tit or even replied. Then when she and Ben got there, they drove the 20+ minutes out of Byron to Courtney's little town and sat at the cafe two minutes from her house, hoping to spot her. She even live posted she was there, which was probably a good thing for Courtney's safety. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
8.30? She has to be mad maybe if her kids weren't shoved to bed at 6.30, they might sleep a little later

Reactions: 6
Deserted play area ✓

Brilliant!!

You’ve hit the nail on the head though. Maybe the reason Benpecked won’t “allow” Grabby to work is because she’ll meet other people, probably people her own age and realise what a warped and twisted groomed situation she’s in.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel sorry for Freya. Most kids her age have a hobby or two to do at the weekend. Swimming, dancing, football etc. She will feel left out as she gets older when the rest of the girls in the playground can do handstands or when they do school swimming lessons and Freya is the only one who can't already swim!

Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for Freya. Most kids her age have a hobby or two to do at the weekend. Swimming, dancing, football etc. She will feel left out as she gets older when the rest of the girls in the playground can do handstands or when they do school swimming lessons and Freya is the only one who can't already swim!
Or walk !!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Brilliant!!

You’ve hit the nail on the head though. Maybe the reason Benpecked won’t “allow” Grabby to work is because she’ll meet other people, probably people her own age and realise what a warped and twisted groomed situation she’s in.
Oh it is absolutely this. BenPecked is a complete control freak narc, classic grooming

• Sad
Reactions: 9