Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes! And soon in 2026, at the ripe age of 33 she will celebrate 20 years with her Prince Grooming.
She'll really REALLY struggle with wanting to brag about an anniversary that's a pretty round number versus having people do the math and realise what a gross creep Ben is.

My guess is she will only call it "a very special anniversary for me and Ben hip hip hooray" to try and still brag but without drawing attention to the fact her husband was 23 and sexually attracted to a 13 year old.

Reactions: 16
My favourite moment from the FRKs’ joint bday party last year was Grabby giving Benpecked absolute daggers when he reached over to stop Waffy touching his birthday candle. Dude didn’t get the memo that the photoshoot comes first!

Oh god the pointy party hats and stripey ‘5’ and ‘3’ tops flatlay will be being assembled as we write!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She was probably scouting Vinted for the next number T-shirts since the day after their last birthday and wetting her pants when she scored them for pennies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lasagna dumplings is the “innovation” nobody needs 😅. Can’t believe there is money that goes into manufacturing and selling none sense like this - and that people like Grabby get a cut of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why is she wearing a shacket in the house while she’s cooking? Dirty madam

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😴 Let the birthday bollox {and talk of other kids parties} begin:

#ad/pr gift - A personalised pompom velvet crown for R.atlas from Liberty Fall costing £22

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’ve just read that she considers herself ‘pretty well read’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I CANNOT BREATHE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Oh and she’s never heard of the word din.

Edit for evidence….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I just know if I went for lunch at Grabby's I'd be starving afterwards. It's all salads (which you would get a teaspoon each of by the looks) and berries.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.