Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And I give you…ice lollies with freaking CAULIFLOWER in it…‘he’s had 4 bowls before we even froze it’
No. Words.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Potatohead

These influencers make me laugh. Acting like these expensive hotels are going above and beyond for you when really it's because paying customers are paying a minimum of £350 per night.

If you were paying £50 a night for a Premier Inn and getting little extras like a bucket and spade or 90 mins childcare I'd be blown away as well. But at £350 for 3pm check in and 10am check out I'd expect all those things standard.

• Heart

Rocky16a

Freya rammed into the double buggy again she looks ridiculous and too big for that swing too, is grabby frightened of her growing up and wants her to be en eternal toddler 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow

janem86

‘Feedback’ from her little boy. Who says that?! Why is she so *wrong*. She’s a lizard in a human suit.

• Haha
‘There’s no where like Summer in Europe!’

Apart from when it reminds her of Cali/WA/insert other non European destination here

• Haha
  • Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
Lollzzzz at the watching of Bluey, just days after her smug Insta story about screen free air travel and just a few weeks after her waffling, equally smug post about going totally screen free. I wonder how Ben felt about it!

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Hope they have good breakdown cover. That wreck doesn’t look like it will make it to the m25.

• Haha

Justine

Chatty Member
SCHOOL.👏🏻ISN’T.👏🏻CHILDCARE.👏🏻 get that in your vapid little head you stupid child bride!!! God she annoys me! 😅

• Heart

Faceymcfacey

When, for the love of God, is she going to remove the reception age child from the buggy? I've never seen anything like it.

• Sick

Libbie

VIP Member
I thought of you all when I came across this reg plate on my travels today! Wouldn’t it be perfect for Basic Becky! 😂 #shartcartontour 🚌

IMG_6241.jpeg

• Haha

Justine

Chatty Member
It's CLOVE that is good for toothache. A bit of clove oil numbs the pain if you can't go to the dentist straight away. Not chomping on garlic cloves! And yes, garlic is antibacterial but so is MEDICINE!

• Haha
  • Heart

Katiewhy

Surely she isn't going to take the shart cart abroad? I bet she will borrow her in law's motor home - It looks much more road worthy!

I couldn't think of a worse holiday with kids- especially in Northern Europe where the weather can be a bit unpredictable.
I have visions of bits flying off the shart cart at speed and the lid blowing off, spewing rafia shopping bags and chia seeds across the roads!

• Haha
I’m a teacher so very capable of homeschooling education wise, mentally though absolutely not. School is so so much more than just lessons. Also, if she thinks things are easier once they can read and write she is in for a shock. Phonics is the easy bit.
My daugher is the same age as Freya and I cannot imagine teaching or exposing her to the things she has been in school. Her school has a value of the week, its Church of England catchment school (we are not religious), but she's learnt a lot about morals etc through this. She's even come home singing things like Elton John songs and pop culture stuff. And this is mainly play/child led learning in reception, she is also doing so well at phonics and teaching me things! Has a little group of friends as well. I think home Ed has its place for many children and their families but personally I am amazed at the things she has learnt outside the obvious reading and writing. I really hope Grabby doesn't go through with this for the kids sake !

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Libbie

VIP Member
I completely agree with this! Worry/stress/unhappiness really shows in your face and I’ve thought for a while now that she’s unhappy. I think this is why she always has to be doing something and going somewhere. She’s constantly seeking that ‘lift’ but it’s only ever temporary
Yes, me three! I think it’s finally dawned on her that this is it, and Freya starting school has compounded just how stuck she now is… hence the constant mention of home schooling! Always that urge/need to escape!

I’ve said it a million times before, and I’ll say it again… I just can’t believe her parents allowed this to happen! If that were my 13 year old daughter I’d have done EVERYTHING in my power to stop it. He’d be on the sex offender’s register, restraining orders, the bloody lot! Plus his mother’s a sodding teacher!

• Heart

Libertine

VIP Member
What a knob jockey. Poor F being stuffed in the fucking double buggy... AGAIN!!! She's nearly 5, I'm sure grandpa Ben is capable of holding her hand or she one of those kids that are undisciplined and feral.
Maybe they restrain her so she doesn’t stomp on the other children’s feet at the zoo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart