Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
As someone who home schooled through Covid I could have kissed the feet of the teachers when school reopened.
To teach your own children is a huge undertaking and do not underestimate how it changes your relationship with them.
I have a neuro-typical child so I appreciate school is easier for them (and each to their own etc) - but for children able to attend it teaches them so much more than academics. It teaches you how to survive and thrive in situations where people are very different to you. It teaches resilience and cooperation. But more than that you are with your pals all day and it can be so much fun.
But she doesn't want to home school though does she? She's just another Instagram family , like the Inghams and Saccone jolys, removing their kids from school on the pretense its for home school when in reality it's to ensure school doesn't interfere with content creation.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

pinkrobot

VIP Member
I for one cannot wait to see the shartavan on its summer vacay. It will take DAYS to drag that thing to Italy, crammed full of packet ham and blenders, air fryers and 75,000 sticker books.

It’s a bit of a departure for them though. I’m sure she is also massively fishing for some hotel stays by whacking up a map of half of Europe… 🙄

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
"Exclusive and refined "...it's a chain restaurant that sells westernised Mexican food. and she brings it up all the time, along with Leon, like us plebs won't know about it and like she's letting us in on a real foodies insider tip 😂

She is COMPLETELY batshit.

• Haha

twolittlegeese

Bullshit was it warm enough, she just wanted her in a sun dress and them bare legged so she could recreate the two years ago photo. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the woman is deranged. Freya being in the double buggy is just so wrong. My two are the same age as hers and my youngest is now rarely in the buggy and my big one’s bottom hasn’t touched a buggy for 3 years. Her whole persona is based on being a toddler mum and if she loses that she knows she has nothing.

• Angry

Sw4

VIP Member
If I saw a parent putting fucking road tape all over a plane table I'd think they were batshit. Seriously what would have been the harm in downloading a few Bluey episodes on a tablet and letting them have some downtime watching it on the plane? Oh I forgot, if she did that she wouldn't be able to score more smug twat points on Insta.

Also, Raffy walking up and down the plane aisle with no shoes. For fucks sake.

The whole family are just so insufferable. I bet they irritated the crap out of everyone on the flight but because Grabby thinks she's some amazingly important influencer, and Ben thinks he's the cleverest man on the planet, they think their kids are God's gift and that everyone else finds them adorable. Well newsflash Grabetha they look annoying AF, they probably smell due to your awful hygiene standards, and they aren't even that cute.

• Haha

Katiewhy

Boarding schools aren't free though, are they?!!
NOr can you cut out vouchers from the sun for them? :LOL:

• Haha

Justcyrious

VIP Member
That post was a perfect Grabby bingo: first proper, all of a sudden, sentence that barely makes any sense, double buggy galore, repeat blast from the past photo, Velcro trainings, inappropriate clothing for the weather,
and there must be a packed ham sandwich there somewhere 🤣

• Haha

IndominusRex

VIP Member
LISTEN FOLKS she just wants a non processed ultra processed healthy food additive meal replacement powder she can stir into her cauliflower slop. Surely that’s not too much to ask?

Go eat a steak and chips Grabs FFS 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Doesn’t allow the kids to watch TV anymore but watched the new Bluey episodes with Freya

Just had a HOLIDAY yet was “craving a break from parenting because of half term and a busy weekend”

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE 🤯
She didn't go on holidays though, if you take your kids out during term time it's just "parenting in Sicily".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

CausticYoda

Writing about her second-hand bath that had dolphins painted on the side of it...

After a hilarious 'save the dolphins' campaign on Instagram, it was unfortunately time for them to get painted and the bath to have a stylish makeover. I think some people actually thought that we'd keep the dolphins?! Imagine!

IMAGINE.

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
The Fun Police Kate Silverton has done a right number on the Sterlings! Key affluent helicopter parent audience full of fear-mongering about TV and screens.

I completely agree on social media time for kids/you tube time etc - the entire landscape for kids is dangerous and imo should be restricted properly for under 16s.

But, there is absolutely nothing wrong with some TV for kids especially her kids who are micromanaged to within an inch of their lives by their controlling and neurotic parents. Done TV would probably be good for the FRKs to give them some regulation from their frantic play schedules. Grabby thinks that 12 hours of play/activity is the answer but no, children need quiet time and sometimes that’s best from TV.
---
And also, her hypocrisy is baffling. Banning any screens for kids but following them around the house or outside every hour of the day with a phone screen in front of her face?!?! What do the kids make of HER screen time! She’s the one that needs the limiting not them - her phone usage must be obscene

• Heart

carriebooboo

VIP Member
Yes definitely! Especially so at the school, the other parents/teachers must put 2+2 together and think wtf!
He’s 42 in August, she’s 31 and never lived outside the ‘Ben bubble’, he even accompanied her to London for her uni years!
When you see it written out like that you realise how controlling he was over her.

I’ve said it a million times before, and I’ll say it again… I just can’t believe her parents allowed this to happen! If that were my 13 year old daughter I’d have done EVERYTHING in my power to stop it. He’d be on the sex offender’s register, restraining orders, the bloody lot! Plus his mother’s a sodding teacher!
Instead they all let him take her to Morocco when she was 17 and he was 28.

28724_10150201379325338_5339039_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
So she’s addressed the buggy use for her almost 5 year old. Apparently she won’t walk unless she “absolutely has to.” She won’t walk because her shoes don’t fit! The answer isn’t to buy another buggy FFS, it’s to buy her comfortable, well-fitting shoes and teach her that she can walk and say no to the buggy. My children were off wanting to explore and run around at 5 years old. They would have felt so stifled by being strapped in to a pushchair. Being a gentle parent doesn’t mean never saying no. It’s so important to teach our children boundaries and for them to understand that if they have functioning healthy bodies and legs that work, they can use them!
Additional needs etc aside, NO five year old needs to be in a buggy. If Freya won’t walk unless she absolutely has to then just… don’t take a buggy?? What’s she gonna do then, she’ll have to walk surely 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edit to add- I just saw her stories, surely the answer cannot possibly be to buy ANOTHER buggy when she’s got an almost 5 and 3 year old 🤯

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Why does she always get the grandparents to buy the big/expensive presents? And then she buys a few second hand bits off her and Ben? She’s so tight!!

Justcyrious

VIP Member
I would have rolled my eyes so hard seeing two unclean barefoot children in bathrobes going around the hotel. Why why why can’t they tidy themselves up once in a while?

Also, how sad is it to use your 90 minutes kids free time for breakfast? 😅

• Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
She's proven how uncultured she is that she counts Wahaca as "good food"and to add the Paddington one seems more "refined" is hilariously cringe.

• Haha
  • Sick