Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's CLOVE that is good for toothache. A bit of clove oil numbs the pain if you can't go to the dentist straight away. Not chomping on garlic cloves! And yes, garlic is antibacterial but so is MEDICINE!
I definitely think she has read cloves somewhere and thought it meant garlic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
IMG_3151.jpeg

Her tiny mind will be blown if she ever finds out about Mary Anning and Lyme Regis. Imgaine not just ‘people’ but a WOMAN finding fossils, even in Dorset!!

Thinking about it, Old Ben probably missed the dinosaur “stage” because they were still roaming the earth when he was young so it wasn’t such a novelty.

• Haha
  • Heart

Meringue22

VIP Member
Nothing is more disgusting than their ‘love story’ so good luck with that when the kids get wind of how that started. The stuff she’s shared online and the fact she’s pimped those kids out for her ‘job’ will fuck then up more than any tv programme. Ben is so fucking superior and an evident predator. It’s obvious what he says goes too

• Heart
  • Wow

MissTeddy

VIP Member
10 years since their wedding… I was actually following her then which is quite depressing.

• Haha
  • Wow

Rocky16a

You do you , it’s a tricky one , the headteacher positively encourages it , depends what you value I guess 🙄

• Haha

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
Soo... since last Monday her *cough* followers have suddenly shot up by 168 {even though she's been hemorrhaging followers for fucking months and months}, all because of that poorly shot video telling you jack fucking shit about anything of importance from the freebie stay at the expensive place in cornwall. I really wish Instagram would get their thumbs outta their arses and deal with these cnuts buying bots.

Again, she's desperate to be a travel blogger. But to do that you can't just scroll Insta/Pinterest for the money shot and go there too and take that one same shot.
Grabbola, if she had any creativity*, should be seeking out the unknown little gems and finding her own money shots. There are still lots of quaint, quirky interesting places that are waiting to be the next trend. But she's never a leader, she's a follower. So why does she manage to get work? It's baffling.

*DISCLAIMER - I realise using the word 'creativity' in the same sentence as Grabby's is quite the faux pas, apologies all around at such an absurd idea.
She'd never ever cut it as a travel blogger. Her days of being a cough interior blogger/Influencer were quite short-lived because she's got one style and has stuck with it for the past 15 years. Everything she's written on her now unused blog and her Instagram account, are soo childishly written in a 'ridiculously' famous five kinda of style.

Nearly every holiday starts with the obligatory flat lay shot of their suitcases, passports and maybe a map of the place they're going to. Followed by videos of her gurning like a maniac prick at the airport with the FRK irritatingly riding the wheeled suitcases or running about. Oh and how can I forget them being on the plane with half of the crafting crap to keep the kids entertained 🙄 Once they reach their destination, we'll get photos of the unsuitable airbnb they've booked. Then we'll get bombarded with photos of colourful things {front doors, tiles, flowers}, food {mainly packed ham, 'breakfast', pizzas, bakeries with stuff she 100% wouldn't eat and allegedly consumes gelato 🤨}, watching the FRK playing in empty play parks/the beach etc, etc. Visiting local shops and buying nowt. Sunsets and sunrises 🥱... I've probably forgotten a lot of grabbys go to essential holiday-isums. But how is ANY of this inspiring especially when you know a lot of those travels both UK based or further afield, have been #aff-link/Ad PR invite. I think the only thing that they cough pay for is the flights {bet her parents pay for them 99.9% of the time or the airmiles thingy}.

She's an fucking insult to people who actually do it for a living and who travel for the culture, the local food etc. Grabby is a closeted cnut whose holidays are identical no matter wherever she travels too. She has the ability to make the most amazing places look as boring as shit.

• Heart

janem86

‘Pallet wood that we plucked from the side of skips’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Is this the grubbiest Grabby comment EVER?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Justcyrious

VIP Member
Spending over 2k on accommodation but flying easyJet with 4 backpacks and stuffing your double buggy bag full of extras to avoid paying for luggage 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

lessthaninfluenced

No need for a child of Freya’s age and stage of development to be in a pram. She certainly will be expected to walk on a school trip. It’s all for Rebecca’s needs and lazy parenting.

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
Surely she won't be doing this in August 🥵. Let's hope she is "parenting abroad" in June when the Euros are on, as the sight of her at campsites with 200 footie fans would be comedy gold. #clutchespearls

• Haha

Sw4

VIP Member
I'm glad she finally admits that it's been cold this weekend (it's been fucking baltic actually), but last weekend was not warm either! Definitely not warm enough for Raffy to be wearing those dungaree shorts and tshirt.

She's so, so deranged it's unreal. In her head: "April = Spring = it needs to look warm for the 'gram therefore I will put my kids in totally unsuitable clothing and claim it was warm" when in reality this bastard wind won't stop and most people are still in their winter coats.

If there was ever a freak snowstorm in July she'd be putting them in twee gingham summer outfits and claiming there was a heatwave. Forever living seasonally innit.

• Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
Imagine the sounds and smells drifting down that staircase when you're drifting off to sleep. Dreamy 💕
Is there actually a toilet in there? Dug out the reno blog post for the attic bathroom:

Towards the end she says they'll fit a toilet eventually but I wonder if they ever did? I have a feeling they didn't because they're too tight to get a plumber in.

The post is pretty enlightening as it seems that control freak Ben HAS to do everything himself even if it's a shoddy job (which it is); the tiling, the installation of underfloor heating, the cladding etc. Also it's so uncomfortable how clear it is in her writing that she absolutely worships him, saying things like 'Ben cleverly realised it was perfect for an ensuite' (I mean who the fuck looks at an attic you can't stand up in and thinks yep, this will make a brilliant bathroom?!?) and Ben this, Ben that. I bet most of the stuff in their house doesn't work properly but she will never complain and he will never admit he's done a botch job.

• Sick
  • Heart

Potatohead

It reminds me of the scene in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang when they all went to the beach
She ll take that as a huge compliment unfortunately

I will say it once and I'll say it again.... Her stories read like a kid in primary.
" Italy reminds me of Greece"
" We caught a starfish"
" these flowers are my favourite"
"cactus growing everywhere"

I am aware that I'm paraphrasing but you get the gist

• Haha

Rosie_Goldie

When fitflop first came out they claimed you burnt more calories wearing them as it was like you were constantly walking slighty up hill. I imagine that's why she wears them.

• Sad
  • Wow

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
First time traipsing to the library in their dressing gowns. Ffs. How many more stories of entitled nonsense.

• Haha