Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rocky16a

She doesn’t want to home school she wants to go around the world on her repeat holidays and not be inconvenienced by school holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

clapacake

One thing I always notice about their house is the finish is cheap and DIY. So in their living room they took out the fire place and Ben made the mantle which is actually just basic shaped wood painted and fixed to the wall. Same in the other bathroom with the wall panelling. It’ll have cost him next to nothing vs a fully tiled bathroom.

And in that attic bathroom the finish is old scaffolding boards painted and nailed to the rafters. I could never relax in there, imagine the massive spiders creeping out while you pump your Aldi bath soap out of your 10 year old Aesop bottles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Call me controversial but some things are naughty. A child should be told not stamp on another child's foot. If a child refuses to walk, then they should be encouraged not bundled into a buggy any time they ask, to avoid tantrums.

I think a lot 'gentle parenting' and I'm aware people twist the meaning of this to suit their own ends, means never saying no, to avoid confrontation. This is essentially what Becky's doing making her own life easier. So all the orthrexia performative parenting is great, but what I really want to see is her telling her child no when it matters.

But that doesn't work for Ben nor Becky. They're not great to sticking to any rules, their alternative thinking amounts to doing what they want, when they want and flouting silly rules about sleeping with children...but it depends on what you value I guess.
Well call me controversial too but all the children I meet who are 'gently parented' are fucking horrendously behaved.
Don't get me wrong - I wasn't some kind of sergeant major - far from it. But I wasn't scared of using the word NO and trust me when you have teens you'll fucking need it! All these gentle parents are in for a shock when their little darlings don't want to wear pre-loved florals and eat oat bars - and are off hanging out at Watford KFC with a fake tan and Nike Pro hot pants 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Sw4

VIP Member
Oh god. Where to start with her latest post?!

- 'reception has gone crazy fast' yes that's because Freya's barely been in class due to 'parenting abroad'

- Raffy adores preschool? I thought she previously said he doesn't like it and would cry a lot?

- WHO IN THE FUCK CRIES ('their eyes out') WHEN PICKING OUT THANK YOU CARDS FOR STAFF???

- 'now to juggle the next few weeks' how does she think families where both parents work full time do it? YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB GRABECCA. What in the holy fuck are you juggling? Definitely not cleaning the house, cooking cauliflower properly or personal grooming that's for sure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
What in the fuckery was that no effort Bookbeat#AD 😳 she REALLY sold that well, didn't she 🤣🤣 and while we're at it. What in the fuck was she wearing on that #AD she looked like she'd time warped back to the 80s. That pink jumper looks like it's seen better days and I'm pmsl that she tucked it into the jeans.

How uncomfortable and out of her depth did she look when she was doing that speaking #AD... blinking loads, not looking at the camera, not standing still, fiddling with the thing in her hand etc. It brought back memories of being back at high school/college and having to do a presentation infront of the class and trying to get it over with, as quick as humanly possible.

I love she sounds like, Kings Langley's budget version of Kate Middleton 🤣

💤 Oh look, here's some really bright pink un-murdered {aka cut flowers} Ranunculus flowers that I got for mother's day which my 10x more cleverer husband than yours, has planted in the garden 🙄

MORE bloody Easter bollox 😠 Easter seems to have lasted for the entire 31 days of the month of March and how much fucking Easter activities did they fucking cram in. And, don't get me started on the Easter pass the fucking parcel 🤦🏻 Those FRK {Free Range Kiddos} don't have any downtime do they, from the crack of dawn til bedtime.

I don't understand why the current agency STILL entertains having this absolutely useless twat waffle on their books? She's a liability. Grabby is 💩 at delivering the speal for spoken #ADs and labelling the #ADs correctly etc., etc. She ISN'T cut out being a mama 'influencer' nor any kind of influencer. Her niche was interiors but she's stuck in the time warp of what was in ©2014. Her posts about days out with the kids and holidays, are both uninformative and dull. Days out involve going to the same places {rather like her holidays abroad} on repeat especially if it's FREE. Gifted days out, look as boring as fuck and there's a vagueness of necessary information. When she's on holiday, all we get to see is: her boney back & a selection of cross back summer dresses. Walking down to the beach turning round frequency, gurning to the camera with her sunglasses sat funnily on her face. Her hideous tippex'd toes in jesus sandals. Benpeeado in his go to salmon shorts. The sea, the sand, the trees/foliage & flowers. Colourful doors & tiled floors. Benpeeado and the FRK with sunburnt skin. The Sterlings wandering around the airport with shit tonnes of luggage. The FRK looking like street urchins, riding on their rideable suitcases and/or stuffed in a double buggy. Gelato selfies. Pizza! Sunrise and Sunsets. Oh, and how did I forget the numerous play parks.

WHO in their right mind would ask this closeted 31yr old with no actual life experience whatsoever, for any advice. The twat advocates drugging her kids with melatonin
https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/melato...nly used to,is available on prescription only for long haul flights. Those kids always look tired and ill because they're following her fucked up routines she's been doing since the age of 13. No one needs ALL those supplements for a supposedly 'healthy' lifestyle and those kids DON'T need to be entertained 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Hashtagged

VIP Member
The cheeky reply that says she doesn’t think the kids should need tv at the grandparents cos the grandparents have more time and energy to entertain the kids than she does???

what exactly is the difference between Grabby and a retiree?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Carnations & Corner Baths

Latest stories, she ‘always sizes up so they last a couple of seasons’ No shit?! 😂 and salt waters are the only sandals that don’t give her kids blisters, maybe if you bought shoes in the correct sizes they wouldn’t get blisters Grabs. Just a thought

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

carriebooboo

VIP Member
We didn't have a TV until I was 10. I'm not smarter, or more creative, or more interesting for it. I do like to read but I don't read more than the average person, I don't have a better career, I am not some kind of better human than my friends who grew up glued to TV. 🤷‍♀️

Shoving a toddler in front of a tablet for hours on end isn't good for them, but a blanket ban seems like wanky competitive parenting.

Reactions: 28

Carnations & Corner Baths

‘Screen free travel’ what a smug arsehole. Except it’s not screen free is it Grabs as your poor kids constantly have your phone shoved in their faces as you record every single second of their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Just become Amish grabby...you are nearly there.
Are her and benpecked going to stop watching tv? No. How are you explaining that..make out TV is just for adults. 🤢
In her comments she also wants smart phones banned for kids …oh the irony. Kids do as they see. And Grabby you wear yours on a neck strap you are obsessed with it. Practice what you preach!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Desperate to avoid antibiotics for herself but happy to pump her kids full of melatonin to make them sleep.
Also laid up with wisdom tooth pain (which is genuinely excruciating) but also able to shoehorn in a random allotment jaunt before school.
Make it make bloody sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 26