Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Desperate to avoid antibiotics for herself but happy to pump her kids full of melatonin to make them sleep.
Also laid up with wisdom tooth pain (which is genuinely excruciating) but also able to shoehorn in a random allotment jaunt before school.
Make it make bloody sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Storminateacup

In the spirit of Grabby, I am going to blow my own horn. My son is Raffy’s age and I’ve taken him on a few flights. I am very proud to say he doesn’t require special entertainment/toys/crafts/crap. The novel environment, chatting to him about everything going on together with one book, one toy and some snacks are perfectly sufficient. So there you go Grabby - stick that in your yoto player and smoke it!!!!! 🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤔
Can you tell this has made me mad today…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Clare

VIP Member
Wahaca but make it the one with 50% off. Never not being the biggest cheapskates in Herts.

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
She looks so ridiculous standing like this! What is the point of this twatish pose? 🤓😬 I know we've seen her and others do it before but just why?!!!
These fake candid staring off into the distance shots are peak Instagram 2014. Same with toes on tiles and bunches of flowers against walls. Twee crap that hasn't been original since Instagram first launched.

Her "elephants breath" and 'dusty moles balls" and "hamsters pedicure" farrow & ball colours all peaked about a decade ago too.

In terms of romantic relationships she peaked about 2 decades ago at 13.

Every single thing she does screams arrested development.

• Haha

janem86

I’ve just read that she considers herself ‘pretty well read’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I CANNOT BREATHE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Oh and she’s never heard of the word din.

Edit for evidence….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

twolittlegeese

First time on a zip wire but not the first proper time. That’ll come when he’s dressed more aesthetically and she’s colour matched her outfit to his.

• Haha

SDD

So she’s addressed the buggy use for her almost 5 year old. Apparently she won’t walk unless she “absolutely has to.” She won’t walk because her shoes don’t fit! The answer isn’t to buy another buggy FFS, it’s to buy her comfortable, well-fitting shoes and teach her that she can walk and say no to the buggy. My children were off wanting to explore and run around at 5 years old. They would have felt so stifled by being strapped in to a pushchair. Being a gentle parent doesn’t mean never saying no. It’s so important to teach our children boundaries and for them to understand that if they have functioning healthy bodies and legs that work, they can use them!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Sw4

VIP Member
In that photo strip they look like a family that belong in an american true crime TV series. The type who live in the middle of nowhere and are part of some weird culty community.

Eta: wow I just did a Grabby. I'm comparing something British to something in America!

• Haha

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
What the fuck is that 10 things post all about. We DON'T need to see the repeat fucking photos...

I couldn't give a shit about:

1. The green jacket from vinted... Monty Don wants his jacket back 🤣

2. That the FRKs are playing with balloons in the back garden and gearing up for 'party season'

3. Do we REALLY need to see AGAIN the photo of the nearly 5 year old F. Stompy stuffed in the fucking double buggy from a previous trip to the zoo

4. 🥱 the freebie velvet crown that R. Atlas will be wearing for his birthday along with the stripey top in less than a month's time

5. 💤 going to a book shop... BUT not any book shop... it's most beautiful bookshop in the world? God give me fucking strength!!!

6. That grabby is wearing Jeans in June... who gives a fuck!

7. "My 🌞" until he goes rogue like his big sister 😁😜

8 & 9. Your lovely day out to all the places you visit every fucking week

10. And finally, photographing the FRKs eating the slop breakfast 🙄

How is anyone with half a brain cell thinking that this... wet lettuce, freeloading, non-working, non-functional fucked up groomed twerp. Is inspirational with her repeative weirdo daily routines etc,. etc

• Haha
  • Heart

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
Deserted play area ✓
Deserted streets of Maida Vale ✓
1st people in at London Zoo before others ✓

F. Stompy to R. Atlas "Do you want to play mums and dads with me?" 🤣🤐😆

What I imagine role playing @ The Sterlings, is like:

Mumma is a busy SAH mumma, she has to get up at the crack of dawn {obviously not actually up the crack of someone called Dawn}. As she needs to get 10,000 steps in and take few photos of the sunrise. Dada is still asleep in the waffy corridor, as he's laying-in 10 times better than you.

Mumma is the head cook in the house because that's her job. She likes to makes waffles {not the kinda waffles normal people eat} and all washed down with an revolting smoothie concoction which usually involves cauliflower.

Dada leaves to go to work {unless he's 'working from home'}, no one is actually sure what he does but it's something a man would do and he does it 10 better than anyone else.

Mumma doesn't work because dada thinks ALL mummas should be at home, doing things mumma things and not being around other people. But mumma is an 'influencer' of travelling {to the same places on a 3 year loop} and the huge allotment dada built. Her job is to take 100 million photos of everything, as she knows other people like her repetitive photos and reels of ALL the holidays/weekend breaks/days out etc that they do in a whole year.

Mumma and dada like to stomp around the garden pretending they are walking the kiddos around a deserted play park{s} before going to the zoo to see the {schleich} animals.

Mumma likes to read and fetches a book from the bookcase that clever dada has made, he is soo clever. He's 10 times cleverer than all the dadas in the world and mumma likes everyone to know this fact.

Mumma makes dada fetch the suitcases from the grotty inhabitable snug and announces "We're going on a holiday!!!" and preps the props for the flat lay. Mumma makes sure dada brings the double buggy, car seats and the parasol" as they are VERY essential when you go away.

... Oh god, I could do this all day but I won't lol.

Jesus, I feel sorry for the kids in F. Stompys class having to look at ALL the photos she would've taken at London Zoo.

As per normal, grabby is wishing the time away 🤦🏻 I like how she assumes they'll be grandparents in the future.

And finally... OMG don't we know it's harvesting time @ the bloody allotment with what Benpeeado has grown, whilst grabby takes lots of photos of the 'first' harvest of x-y-z 🙄🥱

• Haha
  • Heart

Clare

VIP Member
“Taormina isn’t very child friendly”

Translation: it wasn’t built for our double buggy of doom so our poor kids had to walk everywhere and we couldn’t get our 40 billion steps in every day”

• Haha
  • Wow

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
So your 3 year old can’t say “spider” (totally normal/age appropriate I hasten to add) but can say “you’re the best mummy for taking me to the splash park” 🧐🤔 Riiiiiiiight. 🐄 💩

8FDFB4F7-6E61-4954-8B5F-C4CCA06D5E51.png
B586E4A0-23EA-4E80-AC87-7D1FA877F896.png

• Haha