Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IndominusRex

VIP Member
I can’t help but think Ben has a sinister motive for limiting Freya’s knowledge of the outside world.
---
Also removing safeguarding and welfare checks that would happen at school.

Grabs of course only cares about 3 things - holidays, her feed, and Ben not making her get a proper job.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

MissTeddy

VIP Member
August road trip with no air con … dreamy.
well…. You do you. I’ll do something completely different 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

QuiteTheChin

God those two are such sanctimonious, puritanical nutters. I feel so sorry for those kids, they only get to eat cauliflower slop, no tv, soon no school and fun at break time with their friends/all the other lovely community things that come with primary school. Just their dodgy self-righteous dad and anorexic mum micromanaging their every second for Instagram, all day every day. It’s heartbreaking.

• Sad

Miss Fanny

I feel sorry for Freya. Most kids her age have a hobby or two to do at the weekend. Swimming, dancing, football etc. She will feel left out as she gets older when the rest of the girls in the playground can do handstands or when they do school swimming lessons and Freya is the only one who can't already swim!
Or walk !!

• Haha
  • Sad

Justine

Chatty Member
The size of Waffy's crocs!!! You can see where is foot is and where the rest is empty...

IMG_9375.jpeg
IMG_9374.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
Someone’s commented on the lack of other people in the playground post….

She’s replied saying they were there at 8.30….
Central London by 8.30am 😳

Her response also was… don’t other people’s kids wake up early?! Er yeah… doesn’t mean I drag em’ out at the crack of dawn though.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
The usual non-working Grabby smugness of going on yet another holiday for the year, with the predictable flat lay of: a suitcase, passports, that fucking green gingham bikini, lemon wash bag and other tatt 🙄🥱

And who in the fuckity-fuck takes a fucking parasol on holiday with them? I'm surprised it hasn't got it own bloody passport.

Same-o same-o reels of: Benpeeado playing the camera man filming them walking about, grabby gurning to the camera, lots of steps to climb, flowers, vehicles - cars & motorcycles, kids in the sea, sunsets/sunrise, an monument as old as Benpeeado, 'Pizza' being rammed into Ratlas mouth {do they actually eat anything else?} - where's the packet ham grabby? etc., etc... and NEVER EVER going into any proper detail about the destination they're at. It's just a video diary {boast} of their entire 50 shades of zzzzz trip{s} disguised as 'have kids will travel' {wanna-be} influencer.

And there's no way in hell she'd have the sicilian decor in their grotty house 🤣🤣🤣 it's too colourful.

tacotaco

One day of looking after Stompy for the whole day and she’s stuck the telly on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I'm a lurker but I came here for this 🤣🤣

Her nails are absolutely disgusting!!! How a brand has chosen her to promote nail care is beyond me!! If she came into my salon to have her nails done I would refuse to as she's clearly not washed her hands with soap and a nail brush for at least a month!! 🤢 the bacteria up them is grim! I bet she's one of them that doesn't bother washing her hands after using the bathroom or touching raw meat! She honestly foul!
I don't think she's touched meat in years, with the exception of the nights she conceived her children

• Haha
  • Sick

Carnations & Corner Baths

Can you imagine the Sterling’s on Stacey Solomons decluttering show (forgotten the name of it) where they lay out their belongings on a warehouse floor and number some of the items, here’s how it would go for Grubby Grabby -
578 wicker baskets
23 out of date Betty Crocker cake mixes
78 packets of chia seeds
45 filth encrusted buggies/pushchairs/car seats
I pair of dusty shutters
345 ‘seasonal’ Christmas books
135 pairs of Hunter wellies

Have I missed anything? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Justcyrious

VIP Member
In a couple of years, R will have finished Reception and will have been taught basic reading and writing. They will pack the house and go for a world tour of sorts while homeschooling the children. They will come back two years later, move into a new house, and put the kids back in school. You heard it here first 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Justine

Chatty Member
Oh to bump into these weirdos on your flight back home... Ugh!
Wonder will they be allowed their first proper McDonald’s now they’ve dabbled
what cracked me up in her story about McDonald’s is how she still tried to make it « better » by insisting that a) it was Italian McDonald’s and b) the happy meal toys were playmobil. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

CausticYoda

Yeah, Wahaca/Wagamama/Pizza Express are all reliable, tasty, and speedy options when you're in town and can't be arsed to queue up for three hours for the latest hot hipster taqueria/ramen spot. You know they have plenty of high chairs and a kids menu, and won't balk at the carnage small children create, so they can be an absolute godsend. I just think that the majority of families can't justify dropping £50-70 quid for glorified stir fries/pizzas all round at the moment, even if they do have a sourdough crust and colouring pencils provided.

Mind you, when I was a nipper our holiday lunches usually consisted of ham or cheese & pickle rolls wrapped in cling film and a thermos of coffee steaming up the windscreen of the car whilst we gazed out at a beach being battered by a force nine gale. Simpler times.

Reactions: 22

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Her daughter will be 5 in a month’s time and she wants to buy a second buggy. She is a total raving lunatic.
They can remove devices/TV from her kids’ lives but can’t apparently remove a buggy to encourage walking 🤥
Oh and Raffy loves fire. Of course he does because fire is manly.

• Sad

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
As someone who home schooled through Covid I could have kissed the feet of the teachers when school reopened.
To teach your own children is a huge undertaking and do not underestimate how it changes your relationship with them.
I have a neuro-typical child so I appreciate school is easier for them (and each to their own etc) - but for children able to attend it teaches them so much more than academics. It teaches you how to survive and thrive in situations where people are very different to you. It teaches resilience and cooperation. But more than that you are with your pals all day and it can be so much fun.
But she doesn't want to home school though does she? She's just another Instagram family , like the Inghams and Saccone jolys, removing their kids from school on the pretense its for home school when in reality it's to ensure school doesn't interfere with content creation.

• Sad

pinkrobot

VIP Member
I for one cannot wait to see the shartavan on its summer vacay. It will take DAYS to drag that thing to Italy, crammed full of packet ham and blenders, air fryers and 75,000 sticker books.

It’s a bit of a departure for them though. I’m sure she is also massively fishing for some hotel stays by whacking up a map of half of Europe… 🙄

• Haha