Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck they looking at? This makes me CRINGE! She’s such a dick. And so is Ben for taking the bleeping photo
In our family we joke about the dickheads who look at the floor/wall/middle-distance to have photos taken. Pretending like they didn't know.
Its so twatish.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Freya’s skin is so fair. I worry about her with all the sun exposure, especially with her dad having had skin cancer.

Reactions: 5
Thank you for the name check
It is indeed two underscores, no wonder I couldn't find her.

Reactions: 4
Oh to bump into these weirdos on your flight back home... Ugh!
Wonder will they be allowed their first proper McDonald’s now they’ve dabbled
what cracked me up in her story about McDonald’s is how she still tried to make it « better » by insisting that a) it was Italian McDonald’s and b) the happy meal toys were playmobil. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh to bump into these weirdos on your flight back home... Ugh!

what cracked me up in her story about McDonald’s is how she still tried to make it « better » by insisting that a) it was Italian McDonald’s and b) the happy meal toys were playmobil. 🤣
So a GelAtO McFlurry then? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Tattle friends I'm ashamed to say there is in existence a photo of me staring at the floor. But in my defense it was captured at a wedding and I'm giving the pavement a proper glare because I've just tripped on it and that's what British people do, not because I'm a twit.

I mean I might be a twit, who knows, but I'm not a floor staring, groomed child bridge kind of twit...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doesn’t allow the kids to watch TV anymore but watched the new Bluey episodes with Freya

Just had a HOLIDAY yet was “craving a break from parenting because of half term and a busy weekend”

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE 🤯

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Doesn’t allow the kids to watch TV anymore but watched the new Bluey episodes with Freya

Just had a HOLIDAY yet was “craving a break from parenting because of half term and a busy weekend”

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE 🤯
She didn't go on holidays though, if you take your kids out during term time it's just "parenting in Sicily".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So you're walking along and your 4yo daughter is holding your hand and beaming up at you, what do you do?

a) Beam back, what a lovely day you're having together, and carry merrily on your way.
b) Stick your phone in front of your face to take a pic of her face and post it on the internet for every Tom, Dick or Harry to look at?

Of course she's a big fan of Ed Sheeran, of course she is. Never knowingly interesting is our Grabby.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
One day of looking after Stompy for the whole day and she’s stuck the telly on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.