Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lollzzzz at the watching of Bluey, just days after her smug Insta story about screen free air travel and just a few weeks after her waffling, equally smug post about going totally screen free. I wonder how Ben felt about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lollzzzz at the watching of Bluey, just days after her smug Insta story about screen free air travel and just a few weeks after her waffling, equally smug post about going totally screen free. I wonder how Ben felt about it!
Ben will definitely put Becky on the naughty step for breaking the screen-free rule.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sooooo... am I seeing things but has stompy got a replica dolls house {of sorts} of mucky mansions? Look at the room on the left, it's got the dangerous canopy which she also has over her bed. Do we reckon the wanky kitchen, lounge, utility room, the bathroom with the pink sink etc have been replicated too 😳😂🤣

Screenshot_20240604-232015.png

Aww, poor ickle grabby has been craving some time off parenting blah blah blah. Welcome to the world of having children, you bleeping moron. Grabby has never parented 24/7, her mum props her up most of the time and both sets grandparents are within a short walking distance. And yet, she's been hinting about the FRKs being home schooled 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
"Now it's too quiet and I miss them". Well Grabs, given you don't have a proper job, now would be a good time to clean your house, car, nails...
---
She is just so tragic 🙈
She really is. And she was only 24 when she wrote this. She really missed her youth.
My favourite quote is: "My husband is very impressed with the sound." I guess any speaker is better than a gramophone :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Also don’t they call her or the KedgeFunds call her ‘Bompy girl’ I’m sure I saw that on Grabby’s stories once. Bompy Stompy Bentos 😆 I can’t think of anything worse than a day 1:1 with Grabby with the fake choosing of things to do.

At this rate Grabby will have her and Raffy in a double buggy on the way to Sixth Form and Year 11…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the talk about Ed Sheeran and I remembered she has talked music before. See the link to her ramblings from 2017

In that post there's a link to her Spotify playlists. A couple of OK tunes but on the whole it's so utterly bland and boring (just like her). Lots of twee vanilla stuff, and only music by white people.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She realised she doesn’t want to move abroad because she would miss Europe because she enjoys variety. HAHAHA HAHAHAHA 🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣 from the most repetitive traveller EVER !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she wants to move abroad but would miss Europe? Here’s a thought Grabs mainland Europe is abroad, why not move there then? Oh wait, she’d obviously only consider moving somewhere where English is the first language ie ‘Cali’ or Australia 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also this is the last of the holiday spam. Next day “oh I really want this post to look back on during bleak winter days”. Or you could just scroll back through photos like the rest of us.
Daft cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Of course she’s done with holiday photos, she’s posted 9, square is full, now off to the next thing (birthdays?)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I was just thinking yesterday she’s got one more yellow square to post. How tragic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Ooo goodie... now grabby has FINALLY finished with the 3 weeks postings about a holiday that was only for a week. We've got to look forward to the longest run up to both, F. Stompys {5th} & R. Atlas {3rd} fecking birthday tripe which will be no doubt bleeping identical to every bleeping birthday party Grabby has planned for the FRKs over the last 4 years 🥱😴 - with a disappearing mention in-between, about fathers day and what an amazing dadda Benpeeado is 🙄🤮 etc., etc because after all. He 'daddies' 10x better than all the other dads on planet earth.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Are the plastic animals in party hats going to make their annual appearance ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We've also got to look forward to The Sterlings 10th Wedding Anniversary on the 3rd of July too 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.