Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the first class stomper grows up to be curvy Grabs is going to flip her wig isn't she. They are such an unhealthy family in many definitions of the word.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Pulling at the blossom tree for content…really…so staged 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh, and be sure to get the back of my dress in at every photo opportunity…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ben is looking pretty sickly isn't he? Like someone who has lost a lot of weight rapidly.

Omg that video clip of at the end of the latest post. She's so weird and awkward, even with her own kids.

Reactions: 14
Yikes!!! How the duck did I miss all this yesterday 😳 Oh yes... because I was at work, running about like a twit because I was the only person on the department and doing the work of 3 people 🤬

How VERY unusual for the Sterlings to come over all cultural whilst on a holiday. Finally, Benpeeado has visited a venue that's the same era as him 🤣🤣🤣 bet they were the first people in and straight out when it started getting a little bit busier, can't have people ruining the aesthetics can we now.

"Promise no more photos" - oh duck off, we know that's a lie!!! There's still more life posting yet more boringly staged photos to unleash on Instagram because you've had soo many DMs asking many questions 🙄

Babying both the nearly 5 and 3 year old... not making a rod off your own back are we Grabby 🤣 Freya shouldn't be in a buggy at her age and she shouldn't be pandered too. She's a brat. Look at her deliberately stamping on that other kids feet when they were in Turks & Caicos 😡 I also noticed Benpeeado was feeding Ratlas the pizza instead of him feeding himself. These FRKs are going to grow up into non-functioning useless adults.

Reactions: 13
More pics from the trip (though you promised us that was the last of them Grabs?) Don’t give up the day job, oh wait a sec… 🤔 as you can’t take decent photographs for tit. Honestly I’ve never seen a selection of such badly composed, repetitive shots in my life 🙈

Reactions: 8
She’s posted a photo of F adjusting her underwear. Even if it’s in a dreamy Italian church square, this is not appropriate.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
‘Screen free travel’ what a smug hole. Except it’s not screen free is it Grabs as your poor kids constantly have your phone shoved in their faces as you record every single second of their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This might just be me, but a kid wheeling cars up and down the food tray on the back my airplane seat would really annoy me. But I'm easily annoyed!

Reactions: 20
If I saw a parent putting bleeping road tape all over a plane table I'd think they were batshit. Seriously what would have been the harm in downloading a few Bluey episodes on a tablet and letting them have some downtime watching it on the plane? Oh I forgot, if she did that she wouldn't be able to score more smug twit points on Insta.

Also, Raffy walking up and down the plane aisle with no shoes. For fucks sake.

The whole family are just so insufferable. I bet they irritated the crap out of everyone on the flight but because Grabby thinks she's some amazingly important influencer, and Ben thinks he's the cleverest man on the planet, they think their kids are God's gift and that everyone else finds them adorable. Well newsflash Grabetha they look annoying AF, they probably smell due to your awful hygiene standards, and they aren't even that cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would LOVE to know what Grabs had at McDonald's!
A bottle of water and a fruit bag no doubt
---
What is her account name now? Trying to find her on an insta story viewer. It's not showing up under Rebeccaloves_

Reactions: 3
A bottle of water and a fruit bag no doubt
---
What is her account name now? Trying to find her on an insta story viewer. It's not showing up under Rebeccaloves_
I think it's 2 underscores after Rebeccaloves

Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch the TEMU Dispatches documentary on Channel 4? Really appalling safety issues aside from all of the ethical concerns about that sort of shopping. It had some interviews with some of the influencers who have promoted their kids' stuff. Wonder if Grabatha regrets that ad...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.