Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the visit to the amphitheater ‘blew her mind’ what because it’s the first time you’ve actually visited a historical site on you many ‘travels’ Grabs? But then proceeds to spend all her time there setting up a tripod and filming themselves.

Also the buggy thing, I’d be mortified to admit my 5 year old was still in a buggy, just be a parent Grabby and tell her NO! Don’t let her get in or don’t take a buggy, she really has set herself up for a world of pain with this 😂

Reactions: 19
The buggy thing is clearly for her so she can get her steps in. When she says Bentos won't walk she means at the speed and length she wants to. There's no way with her obsession she'd tolerate a child refusing to walk.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't get over the buggy thing! My daughter doesn't love walking and will moan sometimes but she just has to get on with it... like other 5 year olds!

Reactions: 14
There were times I wished for my kids to be in a buggy for a bit longer so I could lug all my stuff around comfortably 🤣. Always encouraged them to walk though, no way would I put my comfort over their development.

Freya doesn’t know how to swim, does she? That’s a bit unusual nowadays, I thought everyone considered swimming an essential life skill, especially when travelling often to spend days on end at the beach. That being said, her parents don’t even consider walking a life skill so I shouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 11
These days you need to pay for swimming lessons for your kids to learn (schools only have limited lessons) the sterling’s are unlikely to shell out for those. Raffy and Bentos will still be squeezing themselves into those rubber rings as teenagers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her daughter will be 5 in a month’s time and she wants to buy a second buggy. She is a total raving lunatic.
They can remove devices/TV from her kids’ lives but can’t apparently remove a buggy to encourage walking 🤥
Oh and Raffy loves fire. Of course he does because fire is manly.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m long blocked so can’t see what’s she is posting, but the idea that they have almost ‘banned TV’ but not encouraging walking is literally one of the maddest things I’ve heard.

Reactions: 15
Benpecked looks frightening in that picture (more so that the usual stuff of nightmares). Could he be ill? I'm trying to work out if that's a scary at the front of his neck too?

I cannot comment on the buggy story, it's so insane I cannot...

Reactions: 10
I agree he looked very unwell and as though he had lost a lot of weight, too.

I thought I must compare to earlier photos of Benpecked, then a bird flew past, and it was more interesting than a year of Grabster’s content, so I lost interest and forgot.

🐦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The buggy thing is clearly for her so she can get her steps in. When she says Bentos won't walk she means at the speed and length she wants to. There's no way with her obsession she'd tolerate a child refusing to walk.
I don't doubt she mentally calculates Freya's calories in versus out. I'm amazed she doesn't make Freya walk to ensure *Freya* keeps her weight down. But as you said, if it comes down to keeping the kid in the buggy so she can get her own step target met she'll do that.

Reactions: 4
Properly free range kiddos love to walk, Grabs. It's Adamo 101.

How embarrassing. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know exact details but I recently heard about a mum who's been referred to social services because amongst other issues, she's babied her last child to the extent that the child is now 4 and can't walk properly because she's never let him walk, he's always been carried or strapped into a buggy.

It may not be that bad with Freya but the fact that Grabby is planning on buying another buggy when the child is about to turn 5 is pretty concerning.

Reactions: 9
Christ what a bleeping dick she is. Make your child walk fgs Grabs. You should be embarrassed

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.