Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww Ben has been allowed to wear yellow and green this time so he looks like a lemon - coz Sicily

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How many more places in the world can look like 'a Greek bay'? Just duck off to Greece then you absolute head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Latest stories, she ‘always sizes up so they last a couple of seasons’ No tit?! 😂 and salt waters are the only sandals that don’t give her kids blisters, maybe if you bought shoes in the correct sizes they wouldn’t get blisters Grabs. Just a thought

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Latest stories, she ‘always sizes up so they last a couple of seasons’ No tit?! 😂 and salt waters are the only sandals that don’t give her kids blisters, maybe if you bought shoes in the correct sizes they wouldn’t get blisters Grabs. Just a thought
So she’s saying that all their other shoes give them blisters. Those poor children. No wonder Bentos wants to stay in the buggy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
One stupid fuc**r, she looks like an overgrown toddler !
Omg!!! What an embarrassment, none of it even goes together! Also the size.of her head. I'm sure her cheeks are getting more inflated in every photo. Plus, those sunglasses. The greasy, limp parting. There's just so much to comment on, I just can't 🙈

Reactions: 14
But guuuuuuuyzzz she is ‘unintentionally matching’ with her toddler :rolleyes: Who’s luggage she packed.

And her weird Call Me Daddy husband loves it when she dresses like a ickle wickle girlie :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 19
One stupid fuc**r, she looks like an overgrown toddler !
How bleeping cringe 🤦🏻 She looks like an absolute knob jockey and sticks out like a sore thumb.

Twinning with your child FFS 🙄 who the duck actually does that!!!

I really cannot see the FRKs lasting at school and I'd be surprised if they'll even get to have a secondary school education too. Freya's hardly been at primary school as it and neither of them will ever function as adults... Just like their mummy and uncle.

Reactions: 12
The matching outfits have me hooting. God was a mess she is.

I also laughed at the walk up the steps. It was for our benefit of course Tattlers, as we always say she doesn't do anything historical or cultural. It will be like the infamous picnic...arrive, film yourself and leave ten minutes later.

What kind of flaccid mess of a man must Sherpa Benzing be to go along with it?

Reactions: 14
Her children’s shoes are ridiculous! What kind of parent is she?! (We all know the answer to that one!) Decent fitting shoes are a no brainer. How can you brag about your holiday and lifestyle in general when you don’t even have enough common sense to get your children decent fitting shoes. Grabby, one of many reasons why you’re a crap parent and as a teacher/working in education I’ve seen many in my time. I’ve always noticed that she buys her kids massive, second hand shoes but seeing it up close, how is Stompy Bentos not falling over?!
No one gives a crap about the dreamy parasol she’s carted half way across the globe for the aesthetic but maybe, just maybe, focus your attention on making sure your kids are clean, properly fed and clothed - you know, the basics. For someone so bloody basic she just can’t seem to manage it. Rant over! 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So she’s addressed the buggy use for her almost 5 year old. Apparently she won’t walk unless she “absolutely has to.” She won’t walk because her shoes don’t fit! The answer isn’t to buy another buggy FFS, it’s to buy her comfortable, well-fitting shoes and teach her that she can walk and say no to the buggy. My children were off wanting to explore and run around at 5 years old. They would have felt so stifled by being strapped in to a pushchair. Being a gentle parent doesn’t mean never saying no. It’s so important to teach our children boundaries and for them to understand that if they have functioning healthy bodies and legs that work, they can use them!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The accidental twinning. WTF how embarrassing is that.

She forgot one detail Bentos is wearing a hat, so where is Grabby’s hat?

Reactions: 6
So she’s addressed the buggy use for her almost 5 year old. Apparently she won’t walk unless she “absolutely has to.” She won’t walk because her shoes don’t fit! The answer isn’t to buy another buggy FFS, it’s to buy her comfortable, well-fitting shoes and teach her that she can walk and say no to the buggy. My children were off wanting to explore and run around at 5 years old. They would have felt so stifled by being strapped in to a pushchair. Being a gentle parent doesn’t mean never saying no. It’s so important to teach our children boundaries and for them to understand that if they have functioning healthy bodies and legs that work, they can use them!
Additional needs etc aside, NO five year old needs to be in a buggy. If Freya won’t walk unless she absolutely has to then just… don’t take a buggy?? What’s she gonna do then, she’ll have to walk surely 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edit to add- I just saw her stories, surely the answer cannot possibly be to buy ANOTHER buggy when she’s got an almost 5 and 3 year old 🤯

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s made a rod for her own back though. Because she won’t be able to put an 8 year old in a buggy but she will have raised a child who hates walking. So how will she keep up with her step count? Oh the irony…

Reactions: 15