Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Bentos, I’m surprised she can even lift her feet up in her ginormous clown shoes 😢 performing for the camera again too with her passport out. It’s all so rancid.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Anyone placing bets on how long she’ll keep those ‘free range kiddos’ strapped into a double buggy?? The irony is truly lost on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The usual non-working Grabby smugness of going on yet another holiday for the year, with the predictable flat lay of: a suitcase, passports, that bleeping green gingham bikini, lemon wash bag and other tatt 🙄🥱

And who in the fuckity-duck takes a bleeping parasol on holiday with them? I'm surprised it hasn't got it own bloody passport.

Same-o same-o reels of: Benpeeado playing the camera man filming them walking about, grabby gurning to the camera, lots of steps to climb, flowers, vehicles - cars & motorcycles, kids in the sea, sunsets/sunrise, an monument as old as Benpeeado, 'Pizza' being rammed into Ratlas mouth {do they actually eat anything else?} - where's the packet ham grabby? etc., etc... and NEVER EVER going into any proper detail about the destination they're at. It's just a video diary {boast} of their entire 50 shades of zzzzz trip{s} disguised as 'have kids will travel' {wanna-be} influencer.

And there's no way in hell she'd have the sicilian decor in their grotty house 🤣🤣🤣 it's too colourful.

Reactions: 23
“Taormina isn’t very child friendly”

Translation: it wasn’t built for our double buggy of doom so our poor kids had to walk everywhere and we couldn’t get our 40 billion steps in every day”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
“Taormina isn’t very child friendly”

Translation: it wasn’t built for our double buggy of doom so our poor kids had to walk everywhere and we couldn’t get our 40 billion steps in every day”
Taormina is on the side of a mountain. Someone didn’t do their homework 😂 It sounds like Bensherpa had his work cut out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sure she’s relishing showing off parenting abroad and by that I mean shoving them in the double buggy at 7am to get to the playgrounds ahead of everyone else! Nothing about their trip is aspirational. I’d sooner stay at home thanks.

I’m sure she’s relishing showing off parenting abroad and by that I mean shoving them in the double buggy at 7am to get to the playgrounds ahead of everyone else! Nothing about their trip is aspirational. I’d sooner stay at home thanks.
7am? They are up and dressed in that reel with sun hats on them while the sun isn't even over the horizon !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure why I feel this more so with Raffy than Freya, maybe because my little one is the same age, but it makes me feel a bit sick seeing all the closeups of him eating/playing/running/simply being. It's SUCH an invasion of privacy and the poor kid probably sees that phone more than his mums actual face (although maybe that's not such a bad thing).

Also FYI Grabby closeups of your kid with food smeared all over their face is never going to be cute no matter his age.

Reactions: 18
Watching that latest reel have they actually set up a tripod to film the 4 of them coming up the steps of the amphitheatre or have they asked a stranger to do it? I don’t know which is more embarrassing or tragic! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not sure why I feel this more so with Raffy than Freya, maybe because my little one is the same age, but it makes me feel a bit sick seeing all the closeups of him eating/playing/running/simply being. It's SUCH an invasion of privacy and the poor kid probably sees that phone more than his mums actual face (although maybe that's not such a bad thing).

Also FYI Grabby closeups of your kid with food smeared all over their face is never going to be cute no matter his age.
I might be REACHING here, but we don’t/didn’t see as many photos of Freya eating like we do for Raffy? Is this some eating disorder bullshit about boys being allowed to enjoy their food and girls not?
Like I’m not suggesting it’s a conscious decision from her but it’s definitely something I’ve noticed
---
Watching that latest reel have they actually set up a tripod to film the 4 of them coming up the steps of the amphitheatre or have they asked a stranger to do it? I don’t know which is more embarrassing or tragic! 😂
I had the same thought, I need to know 😂
Raced up the stairs (with the kids stood waiting) to set it up just to walk back down and walk up together. Sounds bloody exhausting.. but it’s extra steps hey!!

It’s so weird, it’s not even a great video clip, what’s the point? Though it is slightly less tragic than the heart rock jump in ‘Cali’ earlier in the year 😂😂

• Haha
I might be REACHING here, but we don’t/didn’t see as many photos of Freya eating like we do for Raffy? Is this some eating disorder bullshit about boys being allowed to enjoy their food and girls not?
Like I’m not suggesting it’s a conscious decision from her but it’s definitely something I’ve noticed
---
I've noticed that too, I've rarely seen food encrusted face photos of Freya the way we do with Raffy. But plenty of photos of her baking etc 'by herself'. I bet part of it is her eating disorder, but the other part is gender bullshit eg girl roles are to make the food but eat like a bird, and boy roles are to enjoy the food and eat loads and then run around playing with cars.

I've said it a thousand times but I feel sooooo sorry for those kids and the awful values they're probably being brainwashed with.

• Heart
Poor Waffy. His swim outfit looks like he has stepped straight out of the 1920s.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It reminds me of the scene in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang when they all went to the beach
She ll take that as a huge compliment unfortunately

I will say it once and I'll say it again.... Her stories read like a kid in primary.
" Italy reminds me of Greece"
" We caught a starfish"
" these flowers are my favourite"
"cactus growing everywhere"

I am aware that I'm paraphrasing but you get the gist

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This holiday is just cut and paste like any other Italian/Med holiday from every other year. Look back over the last few years apart from the size of the children, its all a mirror image. The summer shart cart escapades will also be identical.

Reactions: 11
Blue swimmers for the boy, pink for the girl with matching rubber rings. But, she definitely doesn’t subscribe to gender stereotypes.. 🙄

Reactions: 13
That apartment proves she 100% chooses holiday destinations and accommodation purely on how they will look on the ‘gram. Aesfetic over practicality, she’s mentioned several times the destination isn’t child friendly. She only goes on holidays suitable for them when it’s #gifted