Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They still look like urchins even with their new coloured clothes. She hasn't a clue how to make her children look clean and tidy.
That dress and her giant sandals make her look ridiculous.

I'm another who travels with my children without needing a million bits of tit packed in band luggage to entertain them. How does she get this so wrong every time?

Reactions: 7
Someone at H&M should plan some courgette T-shirts next 😆
---
Here’s what someone commented on her reel 🙈
---
The Airbnb they stayed us is c.£300 per night and has a 7 night minimum stay 😳
She definitely doesn’t like mixing does she?!

Reactions: 4
Haha I was just looking at their Air bnb too. At least this one has 2 bedrooms. No way would I pay £300 a night for that though. It doesn’t look very comfy and I’d want somewhere with a pool. She’s only chosen it for the tiles hasn’t she.
In her comments she says they’re taking the shart mobile to Garda in the summer hols.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Haha I was just looking at their Air bnb too. At least this one has 2 bedrooms. No way would I pay £300 a night for that though. It doesn’t look very comfy and I’d want somewhere with a pool. She’s only chosen it for the tiles hasn’t she.
In her comments she says they’re taking the shart mobile to Garda in the summer hols.
The second I saw where she stayed I thought to myself she chose it as its insta worthy. She’s such a dick

Reactions: 11
Spending over 2k on accommodation but flying easyJet with 4 backpacks and stuffing your double buggy bag full of extras to avoid paying for luggage 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The second I saw where she stayed I thought to myself she chose it as its insta worthy. She’s such a dick
It isn’t ‘dreamy’ if you look at the property though, the furniture is pretty shabby and bathroom etc very tired. The view is stunning though.

Reactions: 9
That post is so incredibly tone deaf. Vaguely alluding to the « news » of the children who can’t even find refuge in refugee camps on a picture of your kid proudly brandishing their passport is just 🤢🤮
You are so right x

Reactions: 7
Taormina is wasted on them. Yes it's beautiful during the day (although she makes it look exactly the same as any other destination, all pastel beaches and lemons🙄) but the evening is where it really is fantastic.

There's a main square where there's loads of restaurants and live music and the atmosphere is just brilliant, everyone is so relaxed and chatting over a glass of wine. Families, couples and even the very elderly are just there chilling and enjoying themselves, sometimes people get up to spontaneously dance. It's very busy but in a nice way. Grubby Grabby and her crew probably didn't catch a single bit of that, they'd have been in bed after their measly packet ham dinner probably before most places even started serving in the evening!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There’s no door between the bedroom, sofa bed area, dining room and kitchen. The entire apartment is open plan 😂
And hundreds of steps up to it 🤦🏻‍♀️
But it has chairs that match the shartmobile

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10