Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who has openly admitted to not watching the news because it’s upsetting 🙄 it’s nice to see her pop online for a token gesture of support re Rafah (sharing the aesthetically pleasing posts obvs)
"It's a tricky one, isn't it?"

• Angry
Reactions: 8
For someone who has openly admitted to not watching the news because it’s upsetting 🙄 it’s nice to see her pop online for a token gesture of support re Rafah (sharing the aesthetically pleasing posts obvs)
She probably thinks its Rafa Nadal who may not compete at Wimbledon this year! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She probably thinks its Rafa Nadal who may not compete at Wimbledon this year! :D
She makes me sick. Sharing the sanitised virtue signalling as a pathway into making sure she can share her brag-fest crappy half term share cart jaunt without criticism for lack of acknowledgment.

Oh so dreamy Sicily …she’s even managed to make that look dull!

• Haha
Knew they were away. The Air BnB looks tit. And only hand luggage… never not being a bunch of tight arses. It’s all smoke and mirrors, they may go abroad multiple times per year; but it’s all done on the cheap. I’d envy them more if they went away a couple of times a year, but to accommodation that at least looks 4 ⭐

Oh duck off with your stupid bleeping flatlay!
She’s so pathetic. Samey pictures every single damn holiday! She’s so uninspiring and boring

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m blocked so can’t see any pictures, what does the weather look like as it’s been pretty ropey in Italy/Croatia over the last couple of weeks. My SIL was on a cruise in the area which had terrible storms and had to be rerouted.

Is that her definition of travelling light? I’d love to be on the same flight as her one day and give man wide eye to the play doh and tape on the plane. It’s people like her you give travelling with kids a bad name. Not on the picture but I can’t believe how grumpy her outfits looks. Good think she invested in new clothes 😅

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
To give her credit it’s nice to see the kids dressed in bright colours rather than shades of shart.
Did she seriously film some courgettes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Hand luggage but still managed to take the insta worthy parasol as everything is packed in the double buggy bag...

• Haha
  • Wow
Is that her definition of travelling light? I’d love to be on the same flight as her one day and give man wide eye to the play doh and tape on the plane. It’s people like her you give travelling with kids a bad name. Not on the picture but I can’t believe how grumpy her outfits looks. Good think she invested in new clothes 😅
Her description of packing light is a lot of crap!!
Also, lol at the unicorn and pink playdough vs cars, and cars/fairy notebooks… I dOn’T sUbScRiBe to GeNdEr NoRmS for my children… 🫠 ok grabs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To give her credit it’s nice to see the kids dressed in bright colours rather than shades of shart.
Did she seriously film some courgettes 🤣🤣🤣
Photos please or it didn't happen :ROFLMAO:
They must have been either bought by family or given by friends. I'm sure grabby wouldn't buy decent clothes for her kids

Reactions: 2
In the spirit of Grabby, I am going to blow my own horn. My son is Raffy’s age and I’ve taken him on a few flights. I am very proud to say he doesn’t require special entertainment/toys/crafts/crap. The novel environment, chatting to him about everything going on together with one book, one toy and some snacks are perfectly sufficient. So there you go Grabby - stick that in your yoto player and smoke it!!!!! 🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤔
Can you tell this has made me mad today…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The play doh on a plane 🙈 and same, I’ve taken both my kids on flights at Raffys age, snacks, looking out the window, naps (WITHOUT drugging them) and a tablet was enough to entertain them, they don’t need that much crap!! She’s so performative, oh look at me I’m 10 times better at mumming on a plane than you plebs!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s back already and only half way through half term so I wonder how many days she took Freya out of school last week to get the mid-week pre half term cheap flights.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Hand luggage but still managed to take the insta worthy parasol as everything is packed in the double buggy bag...
The double buggy on holiday 🙈 What an embarrassment! I'd ditched the buggy entirely by the time my youngest was Waffy's age - they would walk miles.

I bet Freya is a right madam and refuses to walk anywhere and they do nothing to encourage her stamina, as long as Grabby gets her own 10 million steps in every day.