Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm shocked that Benpeeado didn't do all the 'midwifery' during both births. As after all, he's a bleeping expert about absolutely EVERYTHING!!! 🥱🥱🥱

Half term looms next week. Do we think he shartcart will be getting an airing out on the pot hole ridden roads of the Great Britain {Norfolk/Cornwall or somewhere different} for a couple of days?
What? You mean... going on holiday, during... the school holiday???
---
I had missed that Wahaca was in trouble. Clearly Grabs didn't influence enough people with her insider-Londoner-in-the-know-exclusive recommendations.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t comment on this thread a lot but yesterday’s story really got to me. Cooking dinner whilst in labour, 2 hours before giving birth. I’m sorry but I call bullshit! Also the emphasis on the fact that SHE cooked it. Presumably with her husband sat in the next room along with the midwives just twiddling their fingers?! And if its true, quite frankly I feel sorry for her that her husband is that pathetic. God forbid he step foot in the kitchen - no that’s a women’s domain 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 17
[QUOTE="Justine, post: 19410564, member: 47465"

I had missed that Wahaca was in trouble. Clearly Grabs didn't influence enough people with her insider-Londoner-in-the-know-exclusive recommendations.
[/QUOTE]

I actually do like wahaca, but I put in in the same category as, say Pizza Express or Wagamama. Decent food but not the gourmet she makes out.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, Wahaca/Wagamama/Pizza Express are all reliable, tasty, and speedy options when you're in town and can't be arsed to queue up for three hours for the latest hot hipster taqueria/ramen spot. You know they have plenty of high chairs and a kids menu, and won't balk at the carnage small children create, so they can be an absolute godsend. I just think that the majority of families can't justify dropping £50-70 quid for glorified stir fries/pizzas all round at the moment, even if they do have a sourdough crust and colouring pencils provided.

Mind you, when I was a nipper our holiday lunches usually consisted of ham or cheese & pickle rolls wrapped in cling film and a thermos of coffee steaming up the windscreen of the car whilst we gazed out at a beach being battered by a force nine gale. Simpler times.

Reactions: 22
Yeah, Wahaca/Wagamama/Pizza Express are all reliable, tasty, and speedy options when you're in town and can't be arsed to queue up for three hours for the latest hot hipster taqueria/ramen spot. You know they have plenty of high chairs and a kids menu, and won't balk at the carnage small children create, so they can be an absolute godsend. I just think that the majority of families can't justify dropping £50-70 quid for glorified stir fries/pizzas all round at the moment, even if they do have a sourdough crust and colouring pencils provided.

Mind you, when I was a nipper our holiday lunches usually consisted of ham or cheese & pickle rolls wrapped in cling film and a thermos of coffee steaming up the windscreen of the car whilst we gazed out at a beach being battered by a force nine gale. Simpler times.
Or perhaps sheltering in a beachside cafe with the rain lashing down outside and condensation running down the windows inside! Happy times.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pray for Grabby with Wahaca in trouble - she will not be ok right now without her pork pibil tacos 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t comment on this thread a lot but yesterday’s story really got to me. Cooking dinner whilst in labour, 2 hours before giving birth. I’m sorry but I call bullshit! Also the emphasis on the fact that SHE cooked it. Presumably with her husband sat in the next room along with the midwives just twiddling their fingers?! And if its true, quite frankly I feel sorry for her that her husband is that pathetic. God forbid he step foot in the kitchen - no that’s a women’s domain 😱
I cant blame him. I wouldnt step foot in that filthy kitchen either. I'd leave her to it too!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She really thinks her garden is something special doesn’t she? They could have and should have taken their time with that garden. But no, another botch job

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She really thinks her garden is something special doesn’t she? They could have and should have taken their time with that garden. But no, another botch job
And what kind of idiot does all that to the garden before embarking on a build project which is going to trash the garden?

My moneys on Norfolk. Because god forbid she’d go anywhere different! All the beautiful places/coastlines of the uk, why doesn’t she ever go to wales or Scotland or Northumberland? The lakes or Yorkshire? So tragic

I wonder if they’ve gone back to the campsite that’s on a farm? I think it was in the Cotswolds.

Reactions: 3
For someone who has openly admitted to not watching the news because it’s upsetting 🙄 it’s nice to see her pop online for a token gesture of support re Rafah (sharing the aesthetically pleasing posts obvs)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14