Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when I think of Ben I can DEFINITELY think of a greater ick...
For sure. His wrinkly skin, minging hands, dress sense, attitude, peodism (made up word so i don't get banned,) everything about him is a huge ick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Grabby discovering itsu in 2024 and tagging them in her stories with the applause emoji is comedy gold 🤣. To her I’m sure itsu is the new Leon. What a trendsetter 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Grabby discovering itsu in 2024 and tagging them in her stories with the applause emoji is comedy gold 🤣. To her I’m sure itsu is the new Leon. What a trendsetter 🤣🤣🤣
God help us 🤣
Basic Bland Becky strikes again!
---
1000071608.png
Grabby 1) who cares?
2) why is it weird that you cooked it the evening you were in labour?
3) why is this a lolz moment?
4) why are you you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Showing off how capable she is making a meal while in labour. WTAF. No way on this planet I was cooking while in labour. Everything is performative with her…

Reactions: 13
Well that’s it then. I give up. I’ve failed at life and as a mother. I didn’t cook vom inducing pasta when I was in labour. tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God help us 🤣
Basic Bland Becky strikes again!
---
View attachment 2952607Grabby 1) who cares?
2) why is it weird that you cooked it the evening you were in labour?
3) why is this a lolz moment?
4) why are you you?
It's a smug humble brag, all 'oh look at me, I'm 10x better at labour than you because I still cooked a healthy meal just before my dreamy homebirth and the midwives were in awe of me. All you commoners eat mcdonalds before/after your medicated hospital births but not me, I'm 10x the momma you lot are'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm shocked that Benpeeado didn't do all the 'midwifery' during both births. As after all, he's a bleeping expert about absolutely EVERYTHING!!! 🥱🥱🥱

Half term looms next week. Do we think he shartcart will be getting an airing out on the pot hole ridden roads of the Great Britain {Norfolk/Cornwall or somewhere different} for a couple of days?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm shocked that Benpeeado didn't do all the 'midwifery' during both births. As after all, he's a bleeping expert about absolutely EVERYTHING!!! 🥱🥱🥱

Half term looms next week. Do we think he shartcart will be getting an airing out on the pot hole ridden roads of the Great Britain {Norfolk/Cornwall or somewhere different} for a couple of days?
I’m hating this awful wet weather but for the love of god I hope it pours down next week 🤣😂☔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

I bet he gave those midwives a difficult time as he knew best.

Reactions: 8

Given the forecast {and the cheaper rates during term time} wouldn’t be surprised if she’s waits a week or two. I will be fully expecting the following however:

More screen-free immersive play for the FRKs
First ✨ proper ✨ peonies/cow parsley/alliums pictures
Happiest little guy/girl at the allotment
The splinter shack and disgusting tin sand pit in the garden
More smoothies and lollies with unnecessary vegetables

• Haha
Reactions: 11