Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤔 re-living the year{s} that clever Benpeeado renovated the most beautiful {as bleeping if} house in all of kings langley 🥱... and massacred the beautiful spacious back garden, into a cramped space full of clutter and crap.

I also NEVER realised that the loft bathroom also had a chest of drawers sink unit bollox too. How is that bathroom even practical? How do you get in the bath without cranking your head or hitting your head when you get out of the bath?!?

Isn't it funny she's now reposting house renovations ©2016 {the year they moved there} which she hasn't done for years 🤔 It's weird they've not done at least one whole house interior refresh because a lot of styles/colours etc have gone out of fashion. But then she's stuck in her ways, very blah and greige, doesn't like change and literally they recreated the previous house interior into this one.

Gearing up for property number 4???

I half wonder if they've already got the next property under their belt. I can see 2025 will bring lots of 'house talk' and why they need a bigger house etc., etc. Come 2026 we'll get the "We're moving!!!" and the carnage that will follow with Benpeeado groundhog day-ing the same interior. As house renovating {with a pinch of wedding planning tit} was the main thing that transformed her Instagram account and pushed up the number of followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll never understand why she does this - it can’t be so that they get more wear out of them, because we never, ever seem to see the FRK’s in a pair of shoes they’ve grown into that actually fit them. So clearly they must be trashed long before they actually fit. Which begs the question - if she’s not getting any more wear out of them by buying bigger sizes, why not just buy them to bloody fit? 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

View attachment 2948573

Moving on to the “loft bathroom” 🙄 I’ve said it before, and I’ll forever say it when I see this photo - how the duck does anyone get in or out of that bath?! You’d have to be a contortionist! As usual with grabby, it’s always aesthetics and cheapness over practicality. If you were going to turn a loft into an en-suite, surely most normal would pay to have a bloody dormer put in so you could actually stand up straight. Or y’know… get into the bath. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Wow that is just completely unusable- what is the point!? As you say it's just to get another rolltop photo for Instagram. She should use the loft for storage like most people do then she could clear out the spare bedroom so her child doesn't have to sleep on the landing anymore but I guess a practical loft space just wouldn't be oh so dreamy would it. I guess it depends on what you value 🙄
Also, I think I've said it before but everything in the house looks like it's been done to such a poor standard. It's like they've just painted over everything rather than actually renovating properly. I can imagine they have damp issues and insulation issues. Whoever buys the house from them, if they manage to sell it, is going to be buying an absolute money pit. Everything needs tearing out and doing properly. The ginger n*nce clearly has no actual renovation skills but just an over inflated ego.

Reactions: 15
Her house has never been desirable. Theres not one room or one area that looks good. It always reminds me of an old people's retirement home. Dusty old plants and mirrors, her decor is very car boot sale rather than enviable or inspirational.

She has no content because her courgette glut and cafe au lait dahlias haven't started blooming yet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn't it funny she's now reposting house renovations ©2016 {the year they moved there} which she hasn't done for years 🤔 It's weird they've not done at least one whole house interior refresh because a lot of styles/colours etc have gone out of fashion. But then she's stuck in her ways, very blah and greige, doesn't like change and literally they recreated the previous house interior into this one.

Gearing up for property number 4???
I thought the exact same thing. In the space of one week she has posted a 'how to destroy a garden' reel and dull AF shots of the utility room (which was the lead photo in a montage of "recent joy" .... make it make sense) and the attic bathroom. Showing before and after to highlight 'look how much value we have added to the property'. They got Bentos into the desired local school (and Waffy being a sibling) so reckon they will be hunting for some land and a barn style reno.

Reactions: 8
I thought the exact same thing. In the space of one week she has posted a 'how to destroy a garden' reel and dull AF shots of the utility room (which was the lead photo in a montage of "recent joy" .... make it make sense) and the attic bathroom. Showing before and after to highlight 'look how much value we have added to the property'. They got Bentos into the desired local school (and Waffy being a sibling) so reckon they will be hunting for some land and a barn style reno.
Yep, I agree, she's gearing up towards interiors/reno again so that when the time comes she can get related freebies again.

I wonder if she will update her style then or just make a copy paste, and keep the dusty "antique" shutters, and "vintage" mirrors in pride of place.

Reactions: 7
It’ll be interesting to see if she starts pinning ideas on Pinterest that she can pass off as her own ideas once they move

Reactions: 8
And it was a birthday party that Freya was invited to. One that is quite expensive per child so one that a normal person would NOT bring a sibling to. So entitled!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m surprised that roll top bath hasn’t come crashing down through that loft bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And it was a birthday party that Freya was invited to. One that is quite expensive per child so one that a normal person would NOT bring a sibling to. So entitled!
Oh she's one of those, that despite having another parent at home insists on bringing their other child along to all the parties :rolleyes: Or did Benpecked have to go to the party too, maybe she was too frightened to go on her own?! :LOL:

Oh she's one of those, that despite having another parent at home insists on bringing their other child along to all the parties :rolleyes: Or did Benpecked have to go to the party too, maybe she was too frightened to go on her own?! :LOL:
That rock climbing place is in Watford so she definitely wouldn’t 'brave' going there without Benpecked. It's too multicultural for her liking.

Poor Raffy in those giant wellies, he must have found it so difficult climbing. OK easy mistake forgetting shoes but they were literally in a town centre with a big Primark a couple of minutes walk from that place, couldn't they have just bought him some cheap shoes that actually fit?! Oh but I forget she's a miserly penny pinching twit who is so tight she sells shart stained vests on Vinted for a quid.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ what is with her obsession with buying the pair of them clown shoes?

Reactions: 6
When you look at the floor plans submitted with their many failed planning application, they clearly didn’t think Raffy’s corridor room could be utilised as an en-suite bathroom but it was ok as a ‘bedroom’. I’m using the word bedroom very loosely!

His ‘bedroom’ would not meet fire regs and certainly falls well below the minimum space standards.

He should be moved into the spare bedroom and if they want a guest room they should repurpose the over filled and under utilised ‘snug’ downstairs.

Even having the children sharing a room would be preferable to the current set up.

And ultimately if the space doesn’t work for the family - MOVE. They’re not trees

Reactions: 12
If the window in Raffys ‘room’ isn’t a particular size then that corridor can’t be classed as a room. I will never understand why she shoved him in there. She may as well just make him sleep in a bleeping drawer