Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the story of the family who spent £100k "world schooling" their kids? Bet that's given Judith Charmless and Sherpa Benzing some ideas. She will need to grift way more crumpled crap to make that happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the story of the family who spent £100k "world schooling" their kids? Bet that's given Judith Charmless and Sherpa Benzing some ideas. She will need to grift way more crumpled crap to make that happen!
100,000 tatty stained baby vests at a pound a pop, up on vinted? Very doable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don’t think on this day and age sprinklers and splash pads should be used so liberally. One hot summer os all it takes for water reserves to go way down. Of course, having both a big garden and an allotment, Grabby and her family already use way more water per person than average.

Reactions: 11
I think we’ve already established that the sterling’s don’t give a crap about the environment, her carbon footprint must be off the scale with all those flights and endless long trips in her 4x4 to instagrammable beaches and playgrounds 😢

Reactions: 20
The size of Waffy's crocs!!! You can see where is foot is and where the rest is empty...

IMG_9375.jpeg
IMG_9374.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
🤔 don't people think that it's rather bleeping weird, that their are absolutely no other families about bar the Sterling kids playing at the parks that they frequently visit!?! It was a lovely sunny day everywhere yesterday and that water park would've been full to the brim of kids. I bet as soon as other families turned up, the sterlings fucked off back home.

Reactions: 13
🤔 don't people think that it's rather bleeping weird, that their are absolutely no other families about bar the Sterling kids playing at the parks that they frequently visit!?! It was a lovely sunny day everywhere yesterday and that water park would've been full to the brim of kids. I bet as soon as other families turned up, the sterlings fucked off back home.
I think it's because they arrive insanely early. Later in her reel you can see more children.

Reactions: 11
I’m amazed that Raffy can even walk or run in those, the size of them! Plus why does Grabby always choose the shittest most basic naff music for her reels?!😂 🙉

Wonder if the holidays she takes are tax deductible as she will class them as work?
Almost certainly. Ex accountant Ben knows all the ways to shirk tax and shiv the taxpayer. Especially during the pandemic.
---
7137.jpg

Just looking for an old recipe I'd screen shot and for some reason had this on my phone. Just urgh. "Here look at the bag the groomer gave me to keep me sweet and pliant. I will humble brag it on every non related post..."
---
1000071297.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Has anyone checked on her British sun allergy in all this lovely weather we’ve been having?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Delighted to see "mumma and grampys" garden is full of colourful plastic toys and the kids look happy put playing with them 😂

Reactions: 9
Haha those old 2014 posts take me back ... she bloody loved getting those Mulberry bags in every picture. Terrifying to think how young she was!

Reactions: 15
I think it's because they arrive insanely early. Later in her reel you can see more children.
The sad sacks even do it when they're on holiday 😂😂 It's more aesthetically pleasing having empty beaches, parks etc for the photo/video opportunities of the FRKs playing and stomping, grabby walking with her back to the camera and turning around gurning to Benpeeado.

Reactions: 10
I see Alex Steadman was invited on a pointless yoto safari with Grabbsy
I went on the Zoofari or whatever it’s called at Chessington the other week. A big van stinking of diesel drives you round a miniature circular route where a handful of poor giraffes, zebras and the odd rhino are forced to live. I was shocked. The Merlin Group who owns it notoriously take very little care of their staff and I think the same goes for those animals. It certainly didn’t fit with any asfetic.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
The sad sacks even do it when they're on holiday 😂😂 It's more aesthetically pleasing having empty beaches, parks etc for the photo/video opportunities of the FRKs playing and stomping, grabby walking with her back to the camera and turning around gurning to Benpeeado.

It’s so sad too that by doing this the kiddos don’t get to play with other kiddos.

Reactions: 3
I went on the Zoofari or whatever it’s called at Chessington the other week. A big van stinking of diesel drives you round a miniature circular route where a handful of poor giraffes, zebras and the odd rhino are forced to live. I was shocked. The Merlin Group who owns it notoriously take very little care of their staff and I think the same goes for those animals. It certainly didn’t fit with any asfetic.
We went to London zoo a couple of years ago and i found it so much worse than chessington. We left I think without even being there an hour as it was so bad. It was the most depressing place. The worst was obviously how the animals were kept. But the place in general looked like it needed knocking down. And yet it’s apparently their favourite place and return multiple times a year 🤨
---
Here’s some photos she posted when doing up the nursery space - called it a space herself because we all know it’s not a room!
I’m also pretty sure she posted a photo once with the blind down and it didn’t even reach the floor. No wonder the kid doesn’t sleep very well when there’ll be so much light coming in to the space.
I’m having visions of raffy army crawling out from under the blind every morning 😆

• Haha
The size of Waffy's crocs!!! You can see where is foot is and where the rest is empty...

View attachment 2946777View attachment 2946776
I’ll never understand why she does this - it can’t be so that they get more wear out of them, because we never, ever seem to see the FRK’s in a pair of shoes they’ve grown into that actually fit them. So clearly they must be trashed long before they actually fit. Which begs the question - if she’s not getting any more wear out of them by buying bigger sizes, why not just buy them to bloody fit? 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

FCAADF10-30F2-45DA-B88A-1387298DFEE6.jpeg

Moving on to the “loft bathroom” 🙄 I’ve said it before, and I’ll forever say it when I see this photo - how the duck does anyone get in or out of that bath?! You’d have to be a contortionist! As usual with grabby, it’s always aesthetics and cheapness over practicality. If you were going to turn a loft into an en-suite, surely most normal would pay to have a bloody dormer put in so you could actually stand up straight. Or y’know… get into the bath. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15