Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really sorry for her kids. They don’t seem to have any hobbies. In reception kids take up rainbows/dancing/gymnastics etc and it’s great as they make new friends, learn new skills but Grabby won’t prioritise her kids over repetitive trips to london for the gram
Those things cost actual money that she is far too tight to pay. Imagine her attempting the high bun required for ballet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those things cost actual money that she is far too tight to pay. Imagine her attempting the high bun required for ballet 😂😂
It took me a long time to perfect a ballet bun and I own a brush and hairspray so Grabby would have no chance unless it was kindly #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is the 'bedroom' literally just a dead end corridor on a landing?! What does he have over the end bit? Have they fitted a door or is it genuinely a 'room' with only 3 walls?

I'd love to see how an estate agent describes this 'room' when they decide to move 😳

Reactions: 8
Is the 'bedroom' literally just a dead end corridor on a landing?! What does he have over the end bit? Have they fitted a door or is it genuinely a 'room' with only 3 walls?

I'd love to see how an estate agent describes this 'room' when they decide to move 😳
Yes! There is no door, they use an ikea blackout blind to ‘close’ the room off!

IMG_6864.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
They roller blind him in?!?!? WTF? How does he get himself out of there if he needs them in the night? That's surely a big problem now the sides are off his cot?
---
Also, even installing those blinds - what a bleeping ridiculous faff when there's literally an empty bedroom along the landing!

Reactions: 16
They roller blind him in?!?!? WTF? How does he get himself out of there if he needs them in the night? That's surely a big problem now the sides are off his cot?
---
Also, even installing those blinds - what a bleeping ridiculous faff when there's literally an empty bedroom along the landing!
Ok i never knew this. Where on earth is the cord?? I hope to got it is not in his reach. Also, imagine there was a fire. Horrifying.

Reactions: 9
Here’s some photos she posted when doing up the nursery space - called it a space herself because we all know it’s not a room!
I’m also pretty sure she posted a photo once with the blind down and it didn’t even reach the floor. No wonder the kid doesn’t sleep very well when there’ll be so much light coming in to the space.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Further proof she’s bleeping DERANGED! I wish someone would call her out on that ‘room’. It’s disgraceful when they have a spare room that they only use for Grabbys tit

Reactions: 11
Further proof she’s bleeping DERANGED! I wish someone would call her out on that ‘room’. It’s disgraceful when they have a spare room that they only use for Grabbys tit
This. Times a million. She feels so superior but she is a complete nutcase, and proves it again and again and again.
And to think we get to see this on the insta aesfetic curated part of her life seriously begs the question about how insanely crap the reality is.

Reactions: 13
Here’s some photos she posted when doing up the nursery space - called it a space herself because we all know it’s not a room!
I’m also pretty sure she posted a photo once with the blind down and it didn’t even reach the floor. No wonder the kid doesn’t sleep very well when there’ll be so much light coming in to the space.
Poor little boy. It’s like he’s an afterthought.
---
I think Benpecked sleeps in that spare room too. Maybe he should swap with Raffy.

Reactions: 9
They're paying £8,000+ to go back to that tacky Beaches resort (that they've been to twice already) but are too cheap to fit a door to their son's 'space'. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For those of us that are blocked 🤣 - has she confirmed she’s paying 8,000 for a holiday?! I’m gobsmacked.😶

Reactions: 2
For those of us that are blocked 🤣 - has she confirmed she’s paying 8,000 for a holiday?! I’m gobsmacked.😶
She said she's put a deposit down for 2025 and then quoted this amount in the comments. No doubt she's hustling behind the scenes to get some freebies!

Screen Shot 2024-05-18 at 18.26.11.png

Reactions: 1
The kedgefunders will be funding it. How does that immature little freak know its the best all inclusive in the world? Her travel experience is basic at best

• Haha
  • Heart
It's definitely not the best all inclusive in the world. It's the holiday equivalent of The Ivy. A chain of identikit hotels with a basic tropical vibe for the smug nouveau riche.

• Heart
Reactions: 15