Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also thought his hands looked very similar to Price Charles’ sausage fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So shes accepted that they’ll be moving in a couple years then. Thought this was meant to be the forever home. Obviously they’ve accepted that Ben isn't the master of everything and couldn't convince planning of their extension. Also saying Raffy will move into the spare room but still has space to grow in that TINY Cotbed for a few years??? Deluded.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So shes accepted that they’ll be moving in a couple years then. Thought this was meant to be the forever home. Obviously they’ve accepted that Ben isn't the master of everything and couldn't convince planning of their extension. Also saying Raffy will move into the spare room but still has space to grow in that TINY Cotbed for a few years??? Deluded.
The cot is « almost a single bed size »… in what world??? It’s a cot and it is a particularly small one.
And she wants him to be in it until he's 5???!!! When they have an empty bedroom just for her tit clothes. She is completely crazy! I didn't think she could still shock me but here we are.

IMG_9274.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine the state of the house though by the time they want to list the property? They will need a professional cleaning squad to declutter and clean it for viewings.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That is NOT almost single bed size!! She’s such a liar! (Or deluded) Both my kids had completely outgrown their cot bed (with the sides off) by the age of 3 and their cot bed was bigger than that one. And she wonders why he doesn’t sleep well?!

• Angry
That is NOT almost single bed size!! She’s such a liar! (Or deluded) Both my kids had completely outgrown their cot bed (with the sides off) by the age of 3 and their cot bed was bigger than that one. And she wonders why he doesn’t sleep well?!
Sleeping scrunched up in his tiny bed until he's 5 but when it comes to buying shoes she gets him adult man sizes?!

She's such a skinflint it's actually shocking.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Well I suppose if she thinks Bentos is ok in the buggy at school age, she’ll see no problems with Waffy in a cot til then either.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Ahh she is beyond selfish! Freya has all of that space and Raffy gets a prison cell! 😡 Why can’t he have the room next door, she can leave all her tit in the wardrobe of doom, and there’s plenty of space left for a bed and his toys (shart tit)! 🙄

Reactions: 9
Yep barefaced lie. I said earlier in the thread it's 120cm long (it's the Mokee mini cot) and a single bed length is 190cm. What the actual duck is wrong with her!

• Wow
If they do consider moving, in her place I would be dying in shame having viewings and show that the landing is where my son sleeps.

In a couple of years, R will have finished Reception and will have been taught basic reading and writing. They will pack the house and go for a world tour of sorts while homeschooling the children. They will come back two years later, move into a new house, and put the kids back in school. You heard it here first 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In a couple of years, R will have finished Reception and will have been taught basic reading and writing. They will pack the house and go for a world tour of sorts while homeschooling the children. They will come back two years later, move into a new house, and put the kids back in school. You heard it here first 💁🏻‍♀️
And all for the gram.

Just seeing the news and the soon to be jailed female teacher...and then thinking about the Sterlings. It is horrifying.

Reactions: 12
I feel really sorry for her kids. They don’t seem to have any hobbies. In reception kids take up rainbows/dancing/gymnastics etc and it’s great as they make new friends, learn new skills but Grabby won’t prioritise her kids over repetitive trips to london for the gram