Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me she is not giving frozen peas as a snack, those poor children, she is batshit crazy !
That's verging on abuse. I give my dog frozen peas when she's annoying me because they keep her quiet. Not my bloody kid.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Erm, my child adores frozen peas as a snack, as I did before her. We call them 'nature's sweets' 😂 not fussed about them when actually cooked though.

Reactions: 1
I had no idea that was a thing!
I'm not sure it is really! I did it when my daughter was tiny because I went a bit insane for a while and it was a healthier option than crisps/sweets. Obviously she's a complete sugar fiend these days and, if anything, me restricting certain 'bad' foods when she was younger probably made that worse.

bleeping mortified that I might have something in common with Grabby. :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine the Sterling’s on Stacey Solomons decluttering show (forgotten the name of it) where they lay out their belongings on a warehouse floor and number some of the items, here’s how it would go for Grubby Grabby -
578 wicker baskets
23 out of date Betty Crocker cake mixes
78 packets of chia seeds
45 filth encrusted buggies/pushchairs/car seats
I pair of dusty shutters
345 ‘seasonal’ Christmas books
135 pairs of Hunter wellies

Have I missed anything? 😂
I love that you have an odd number of Hunter wellies 😂 that’s about right.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I get frozen peas out with the intention of cooking them as part of dinner, my son (Ratlas’s age) will go for them!! He got upset once that I cooked them!! However, I don’t proactively give as a snack…

Reactions: 3
I used to love cold peas when I was a child. But then I wasn’t on a diet of just slop. That’s the difference between my childhood and Grabbys kiddos

Reactions: 6
Another who's children love frozen peas, they grab them from the freezer themselves

Reactions: 1
Well my dog adores them ... my child turned her nose up at anything green sadly.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's verging on abuse. I give my dog frozen peas when she's annoying me because they keep her quiet. Not my bloody kid.
You have inspired me. We have just rescued a dog and I'd rather give her frozen peas than some of the gross smelling treats I've tried.

Reactions: 4
It’s not just Ben’s hands and nails, but his clothes as well… he’s not at the allotment ffs, and he’s not a toddler so why the f is he so dirty for a picnic?
Benpedalo: as dirty on the outside as he is on the inside.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s not just Ben’s hands and nails, but his clothes as well… he’s not at the allotment ffs, and he’s not a toddler so why the f is he so dirty for a picnic?
Benpedalo: as dirty on the outside as he is on the inside.
Such a grubby family!

Reactions: 9