Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she bleeping stupid?! They still look as disgusting as the before pic. What exactly does she do to get them that dirty?! We know she doesn’t do the gardening

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
How about ‘swapping out’ the corridor for an actual bedroom Grabby? …{it’s a tough one isn’t it}!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Now that Raffy doesn’t have a cot”, he has a cot with the side off which is, funnily enough, still a cot.

my little boy has that same cot and it’s small, it’s crazy to me that that’s the width of his whole cluttered “room”

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Some deluded twit in the comments “such a magical room” - magical if you’re a teeny little pixie not a nearly three year old. What’s wrong with these morons

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And the person asking what her plans are once he’s outgrown the cot….blocked or just plain ignored?

Reactions: 8
“Now that Raffy doesn’t have a cot”, he has a cot with the side off which is, funnily enough, still a cot.

my little boy has that same cot and it’s small, it’s crazy to me that that’s the width of his whole cluttered “room”
My daughter is the same age as Waffy and also had that cot, she's been in an actual bed for about 6 months now as she outgrew it (was always banging into the sides as she moved in her sleep) and she's actually quite small for her age. Raffy looks much bigger than her. Poor kid must have been hitting the sides regularly and now one side is off he's probably falling out all the time. It's a mini cot which is 120cm wide meaning this is also the width of his 'room'. How much longer is she going to be shoving him in there!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My daughter is the same age as Waffy and also had that cot, she's been in an actual bed for about 6 months now as she outgrew it (was always banging into the sides as she moved in her sleep) and she's actually quite small for her age. Raffy looks much bigger than her. Poor kid must have been hitting the sides regularly and now one side is off he's probably falling out all the time. It's a mini cot which is 120cm wide meaning this is also the width of his 'room'. How much longer is she going to be shoving him in there!
Awful isn’t it? It’s more like a walk in wardrobe than a toddlers room. I was also horrified when they set it up and his cot was right next to that draughty window. Poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Awful isn’t it? It’s more like a walk in wardrobe than a toddlers room. I was also horrified when they set it up and his cot was right next to that draughty window. Poor boy.
That's the thing, it's like the snug that could be turned into an actual playroom. The landing space could be turned into the wardrobe of doom for all her crumpled fast fashion crap. And that would free up the spare room for her son to have an actual room, not a space.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine the Sterling’s on Stacey Solomons decluttering show (forgotten the name of it) where they lay out their belongings on a warehouse floor and number some of the items, here’s how it would go for Grubby Grabby -
578 wicker baskets
23 out of date Betty Crocker cake mixes
78 packets of chia seeds
45 filth encrusted buggies/pushchairs/car seats
I pair of dusty shutters
345 ‘seasonal’ Christmas books
135 pairs of Hunter wellies

Have I missed anything? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I didn’t realise his got was 120cm. The thought that my kids couldn’t fit in the room laying down on the floor blows my mind 😅. And they’re not much older than hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5