Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do love to lurk on this thread and have a good laugh at your comments. I also couldn’t unsee the state of grandpa’s hands and feet so I had to share it here (guess that’s what you get when you wear the same crusty trainers everyday for 20 years)
Men with dirty hands is the biggest turn off in the world

Reactions: 11
I do love to lurk on this thread and have a good laugh at your comments. I also couldn’t unsee the state of grandpa’s hands and feet so I had to share it here (guess that’s what you get when you wear the same crusty trainers everyday for 20 years)
PURE FILTH! And not in a good way...

• Sick
Reactions: 5
If he wants to get romantic then he needs to wash those maulers after digging up that well known aphrodisiac - garlic scapes!

He is grotesque in every possible way, She is a desperate wannabe, Bentos the First Class Stamper and Ratlas the Urchin. It's so tragic and unsavoury.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That egg chair was previously gifted. She should be declaring that
I seem to recall the outdoor sofas etc on the patio (nearest the house) were part of a previous M&S ad. As always not declared.
---
And the fire pit was ‘kindly gifted’ from cox and Cox.

Last edited:
  • Wow
The garden looks so cluttered, crap everywhere like the house. Less is more Rebecca!
If they didn't try to replicate the cross pathway that her parents have in their {uncluttered} garden, it would slightly look better. I loathe the bottom of the garden with all the clutter and the white cladding.

🤔 I've just realised that she's reposted that garden reel annually for the past few years #nevernotlivinglifeonrepeat 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The before and after of the garden just reminds us how much better it used to look. They've genuinely ruined it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think certain elements of the garden are ok and would work better if not every single part of the garden hadn’t had crap chucked at it, it’s just overkill! Kind of like her house, a perfectly nice house ruined by TOO.MUCH.CRAP

I’m always bemused by the weird row of banana plants that she’s so proud of, they just don’t go with the whole English country garden twee aesfetic she has going on 😂

Reactions: 12
There is an historical feature in their garden (my memory is hazy - it might be a listed column, wall or gate post from the original palace lodge that was on the site?)

In any case, they’ve grown ivy all over it to hide it. 😳 This tells me everything I need to know about the Sterlings.

IMG_9546.jpeg

IMG_9547.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I'm quite traditional with gardens - i like well kept lawns and lovely mature borders. Just like their garden was before Ben got his grubby hands it. I absolutely hate what they've done with it. I hate those galvanised steel containers she uses as planters. The whole effect is messy, cluttered and dilapidated ... just like the house.

See I like the galvanised planters (for the most part - really not keen on the sand pit one) but they have gone overboard in that poor garden.

Reactions: 7
Ok she’s outdone herself… WHO in their right mind will look at her filth encrusted nails and be influenced to buy the product???? She has NO SHAME !!!
How is the brand ok with this!???
I'm a lurker but I came here for this 🤣🤣

Her nails are absolutely disgusting!!! How a brand has chosen her to promote nail care is beyond me!! If she came into my salon to have her nails done I would refuse to as she's clearly not washed her hands with soap and a nail brush for at least a month!! 🤢 the bacteria up them is grim! I bet she's one of them that doesn't bother washing her hands after using the bathroom or touching raw meat! She honestly foul!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm a lurker but I came here for this 🤣🤣

Her nails are absolutely disgusting!!! How a brand has chosen her to promote nail care is beyond me!! If she came into my salon to have her nails done I would refuse to as she's clearly not washed her hands with soap and a nail brush for at least a month!! 🤢 the bacteria up them is grim! I bet she's one of them that doesn't bother washing her hands after using the bathroom or touching raw meat! She honestly foul!
I don't think she's touched meat in years, with the exception of the nights she conceived her children

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23