Rebeccaloves__#51 You do you, it depends what you value

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope they scrubbed their nails before cooking. Her lank greasy hair hanging over the prep is revolting

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe that she has been making that cake for 11 years, when she only has a 4 year old.
It is the cake most children make at playgroup/nursery where I am from.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She needs to stop trying to make Bentos’ hair work in twee pigtails - poor girl looks a right sight. Just brush it properly Grabs and put some clips in the front

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell Grabetha every 2 year old makes chocolate cornflake/crispy cakes at nursery. She's insane. However this is the same idiot who used to write blogs about using Betty crocker packet mix for cakes as if it's some amazing secret so I'm not really surprised.

Her lank greasy hair is disgusting.

Reactions: 13
So she gets a paid ad with Kerrygold butter and the only thing she can think to make is a giant cornflake cake! Inspired.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The only time she’ll eat butter is when she’s paid for it 😝
And does she really not feel weird being dressed EXACTLY like her 4.5yo??? It’s soooo unflattering.
Imo Ben probably encourages it as he likes her looking infantile.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It's great to make wiv kids, to bring to big celebrations wiv family, after an egg bleep !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She needs to stop trying to make Bentos’ hair work in twee pigtails - poor girl looks a right sight. Just brush it properly Grabs and put some clips in the front
Or learn to do a neat parting.

Reactions: 5
Today is her Birfday - And it's pissing down with cold rain. Stomps incoming
It’ll be interesting if she gets the breakfast/ cards (that she made), from Ben this morning. She used to make such a big deal about that in the past.

• Haha
It’ll be interesting if she gets the breakfast/ cards (that she made), from Ben this morning. She used to make such a big deal about that in the past.
Another year further away from his ideal age of 13. She mightn't want to celebrate that.

Ah who am I kidding, she's a giant overgrown child, of course she'll brag about her birthday.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.